[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K30 / K30 5G

Have you news about about Redmi K30 Pro , EU rom or TWRP? Have you unlocked the bootloader of a Redmi K30 Pro?

Have you news about about Redmi K30 Pro , EU rom or TWRP? Have you unlocked the bootloader of a Redmi K30 Pro?
Hi, yeah unlocked the bootloader, the pro and the pro zoom ROMs seem to be the same, even the the Rom name is lmi for the k20 pro and lmipro for the zoom. The flashable one seems to be lmi for both. There is a k30 pro xiaomi eu rom and twrp is available, it's zip and run as a bat file.

Reactions: Bangle88
Good day,
I was trying to unlock my K30 using the latest MIflash tool but when trying to unlock it says that it can not be unlocked. I have already enabled OEM unlock via developer tools and usb debugging. Is it due to my device was updated to the latest MIUI version which is 11.0.14? If anyone would be able to help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Edit:
All is good now. Forgot to add my MI account on OEM unlock settings. Will just have to wait for 7 days.

Last edited:
Good day,
I was trying to unlock my K30 using the latest MIflash tool but when trying to unlock it says that it can not be unlocked. I have already enabled OEM unlock via developer tools and usb debugging. Is it due to my device was updated to the latest MIUI version which is 11.0.14? If anyone would be able to help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

What's the error message? I think you need to wait for hours.

Hi, yeah unlocked the bootloader, the pro and the pro zoom ROMs seem to be the same, even the the Rom name is lmi for the k20 pro and lmipro for the zoom. The flashable one seems to be lmi for both. There is a k30 pro xiaomi eu rom and twrp is available, it's zip and run as a bat file.
Thanks for the answer, Is there any guide for unlocking bootloader in RedmiK30Pro? Lots of users have problems with unlocking bootloader about Mi Account...

Thanks for the answer, Is there any guide for unlocking bootloader in RedmiK30Pro? Lots of users have problems with unlocking bootloader about Mi Account...
I wasn't waiting long enough I don't think, keep syncing the phone and don't log out, when adding your account and signing into the unlock tool use the QR code and the reader to sign in, don't type it in. This is what worked for me anyway.

The 11.1.20 K30 5G rom just killed my twrp. My phone boots up in white screen with no buttons to press.

Quick question,

I'm on v11.0.14 and using the latest TWRP for K30 4g, after I install magisk, is there any problems with installing the latest version of EU rom? WIll magisk still be there after the update? Thank you.

Is needed phone unlocked? Buy the global version come unlocked, but i don't want to have my phone unlock, for future problems with bank app.

I believe the k30 pro rom and the k30 pro zoom is the same rom, when downloading stock recovery it says it is, flashed the k30 pro one on my zoom and works fine. Issues with 2nd Sim but apart from that it's great.

After flashing the ROM, with the stock camera app, are you able to zoom up to 30x?