[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K30 / K30 5G

But if I have the xiaomi.eu rom on the pendrive and I'm going to install a new system, why would I need the old one?
I always checked all the boxes on twrp, exactly as in the photo below and it was never a problem, always started the boot normally with the new rom installed.

TWRP-Wipe-Cache-Data-System.jpg
I see you have another post open in another thread.
Just follow the procedure as i described and you have success.
In TWRP you have to format data, confirm with YES
After that you need to boot into TWRP again. TWRP has to prepare the MTP mode, only then you can see your Phone on PC as a Drive.

Reactions: truxton
How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K30 / 5G

This guide is only for ROM released before 10th February as before this date, was TWRP not available!
Xiaomi.eu ROMs are now installed via TWRP as usually..

Due to
TWRP issues for native Android 10 devices we have developed installation of our ROM via fastboot for these devices

Steps to install our ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY or STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Steps to install update of our ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY or STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 5min)

Update via OTA:
Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)

View attachment 28322
BOa noite, alguem do Porto ou Gaia para me ajudar a fazer isto? obrigado

Actually, I managed to do everything only for when I reboot the phone the screen goes white than quickly turns black with no response. I'm using the stable file for the K30. I've tried windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format like 5 times with the same result.

Actually, I managed to do everything only for when I reboot the phone the screen goes white than quickly turns black with no response. I'm using the stable file for the K30. I've tried windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format like 5 times with the same result.
As said in the first post, you don't need to do this anymore.
This guide is only for ROM released before 10th February as before this date, was TWRP not available!
Xiaomi.eu ROMs are now installed via TWRP as usually..
Try it with TWRP :)

As said in the first post, you don't need to do this anymore.

Try it with TWRP :)
It actually worked without TWRP my problem was that I wasn't flashing my phone from the stock Chinese ROM to xiaomi eu MIUI 11 ROM. Before I would flash my phone with MIUI 12 Chinese version then try and install xiaomi eu. That's where the problem was.

Please tell me how to install the new 20.9.10 Android 11 correctly? For members of the forum, 4 pda topics K 30 5g cannot be installed on TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30_5G-CN-wzsx150. Please tell me.

Don't think there will be as I found that none of the Redmi K series phones got official TWRP support.

Oh, really?????

And the last 2 updates of his work.

What do you say to me now?

why notification from facebook or any other always come when I unlock screen , then I get sound that I have notification and everything, only when I unlock..until is lock nothing is not coming to info me ?

I am on latest Xiaomi.eu weekly 20.11.18 beta, TWRP sticks and i able to decrypt data partition.

Attachments

• TWRP1.jpg
    TWRP1.jpg
    940.9 KB · Views: 393
  • TWRP2.jpg
    TWRP2.jpg
    980.7 KB · Views: 369
I successfully installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_20.12.29_v12-11 today on a POCO F2 Pro/256GB with the following steps. I came from Global Stable (V12.0.4.0.QJKMIXM, Magisk Canarian - this was my inital setup from October 2020) after having endless trouble with loss and reintialization of mobile network and battery drain I found no solution for:

1. Updating TWRP-3.41B to recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img using TWRP -> install image
2. reboot to system, logged off from MIUI account, removed all existing magisk modules (Viper4Android, Hardware Off, AirMusic ... ), and reboot to recovery from magisk
3. Mounting all available Partitions in TWRP (unsure if needed)
4. Wipe of DATA Partition and Reboot to Recovery again
5. Copying xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_20.12.29_v12-11 and above TWRP to internal storage and Install rom using Install Button
6. Wipe of cache and dalvik.
7. Installation of TWRP-3.4.2B (probably not needed but wasn't unsure if recovery will kept otherwise)
8. Reboot to system. First fresh boot took around 10 minutes
9. Enabled developer options, additional power menu -> reboot to recovery
10. Installed magisk v21.2 from TWRP

So far, everything seems fine. Hope the mobile coverage problems won't return as I was afraid of a hw fault.

Also no problems with 5ghz WiFi :)

thanks a lot to the xiaomi.eu team for the fast MIUI12.5 beta release!

Does anyone succed to install the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.2.2.0.RJKCNXM_v12-11on POCO F2 PRO ?
I tried several times with TWRP-3.4.2B-1206 but it doesn't work and the installation result with a freeze on the POCO logo and reboot to recovery.
Anyone tried recently ?

Does anyone succed to install the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.2.2.0.RJKCNXM_v12-11on POCO F2 PRO ?
I tried several times with TWRP-3.4.2B-1206 but it doesn't work and the installation result with a freeze on the POCO logo and reboot to recovery.
Anyone tried recently ?
Flash misc.bin from fastboot
Fastboot flash misc misc.bin

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

What is this Misc.bin ? I didn't find it in the archive.
Check this one
It helped me with bootloop

Sent from my EXODUS 1 using Tapatalk

I have global rom 12.04, also I was have Chinese 12.09 stock rom, on both ,when I flash twrp , flash rom I can not boot to system, just restart phone and go back to twrp. I have use this Xiaomi.eu roms over year ago ,now I have a problem with poco.. what should I do? I follow procedure, I think that its a problem in twrp