[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pro EU

This is stock EEA for Europ (EU letters in the reference)
Global ROM for world has MI letters and Indian global is IN.
Unlock your bootloader and go to EU rom version.

I already got unlock bootloader. Before I got global rom. And I use xiomitool to unlock and put this rom I have now.
I say for I put the EU but is not that what I have now?

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 9 Pro através do Tapatalk

I already got unlock bootloader. Before I got global rom. And I use xiomitool to unlock and put this rom I have now. Can I use it and put the EU Rom?

Yes for sure.
just install TWRP and the latest EU rom.
You have a dedicated topic for TWRP installation.

I already got unlock bootloader. Before I got global rom. And I use xiomitool to unlock and put this rom I have now. Can I use it and put the EU Rom?

Install TWRP. Is much easier for installing ROMs in the future.

Install TWRP. Is much easier for installing ROMs in the future.
I just wanted to change the rom from global to eea . No need to change more roms. I will get OTA updates right?

sometime went wrong and my device says
the system has been destroyed! :((((
can o recover it ? pls help

sometime went wrong and my device says
the system has been destroyed! :((((
can o recover it ? pls help
Yeah you can i had that issue then too, try use the .exe version of the twrp the issue its the twrp you install maybe you did it wrongly, try the .exe own and boot your phone straight to twrp, all solve.

yeah thanks mate.

now its working the ROm looks must better.

but now i cant acess my phone storage from pc, i connect and nothing. any ideias?
thanks

yeah thanks mate.

now its working the ROm looks must better.

but now i cant acess my phone storage from pc, i connect and nothing. any ideias?
thanks
Check your cord if its okay, also you can check if drivers are well installed on the pc, also activate usb debugging on developers option.

When I access the themes the application stops. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Last edited:
When I access the themes the application stops. Anyone knows how to fix it?

I read on other topic that crashes with internet tuned on, doesn't solve the problem but it doesn't crash if you turn off internet and then open the app.
Hopefully with 12 this will be solved.

I've tried to install vía fastboot this ROM, and it have been installed succesful but the phone it's "bricked" in the "starting screen" of redmi. I've been waiting like 40 minutes and it doesn't switch on completely.

I've tried to install vía fastboot this ROM, and it have been installed succesful but the phone it's "bricked" in the "starting screen" of redmi. I've been waiting like 40 minutes and it doesn't switch on completely.
Forget to fastboot versions. Install TWRP and then recovery ROM versions, this is standard way to install local MIUI.EU ROMs.
Fastboot versions only existed in the fact that in the past we did not have a working TWRP.
Instructions here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-note-9-pro-joyeuse-2-versions-already.56896/

You have to go with TWRP and only with it even unofficial...
It will not be any any official release in short time.
Latest EU rom are TWRP only and situation is under control now.
Check the relevant TWRP topic in RN9 forum section.

Forget to Fastboot ROM version!

Install TWRP + latest Recovery ROM version 11.0.5, as is decribedd here:

In the 1st post is easy step by step manual how to install.

Thanks guys for the replies. Sorry for taking long time to reply on that. I had to do it for multiple devices, not all of mine and due to COVID-19 quarantines, it took me a while to complete all the process.

A side question:
Any chance you know why on 11.0.7 auto-call-recorder is no longer supported? It due support call recording, but not auto-call-recording.

Guys, I'm selling my note 9s. What should I do before handing it over to the next owner?
Latest miui12 .eu installed.
Thanks.

actualizar por fastboot en el redmi note 9 pro? Intento actualizar por twrp pero bloqueó mi teléfono celular, probé todos los métodos y me bloqueó

Hi. Can someone help me to install xiaomi.eu rom for my redmi note 9 pro global? Thank you in advance.

Hi. Can someone help me to install xiaomi.eu rom for my redmi note 9 pro global? Thank you in advance.
Anything you need you will find in the first post.
If you got a Problem with 1 of the steps please describe specifically what your problem is and we will be happy to help out.
Kind regards

Anything you need you will find in the first post.
If you got a Problem with 1 of the steps please describe specifically what your problem is and we will be happy to help out.
Kind regards
ok thank you so much. I'll be back here after i follow everything in the first post.