[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

Now I did format data, then Advanced Wipe, but when i did it i can't install any rom because in the phone i erase all and i cant put any zip folder for rom install. Maybe i need only to format data and not advanced wipe... now i try another time after miflash stock rom.
I don't have access to internal storage in twrp after format data...

So, tried several times to format, reboot to twrp, update the twrp, but the only thing I see from the pc is a "data" folder with unknown size in which I cannot copy the zip file. I don't have an SD, so I have to copy them to the internal memory. The twrp detects by heart, it marks me the right amount of memory. The problem is that I can't put the zip file in the mobile.

So, tried several times to format, reboot to twrp, update the twrp, but the only thing I see from the pc is a "data" folder with unknown size in which I cannot copy the zip file. I don't have an SD, so I have to copy them to the internal memory. The twrp detects by heart, it marks me the right amount of memory. The problem is that I can't put the zip file in the mobile.
Reboot to system
Copy zip to internal storage
Reboot to fastboot
Flash twrp
Boot
Flash the rom
Format data.

Reboot to system
Copy zip to internal storage
Reboot to fastboot
Flash twrp
Boot
Flash the rom
Format data.
Thanks, it finally worked. Sorry but this is the first time I root my mobile so I have to learn. I hope this conversation will serve those who will make the same mistakes in the future. XD

Reactions: geoanto555
I just installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.3.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10.zip ROM with Orange Fox recovery.
Everything is working fine. Fluid and no apparent bug.
The control center is visually more beautiful.

Thanks to ingbrzy for the ROM ;)

Reactions: Austrofred
teşekkür ederim ingbrzy iyi rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.3.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10.zip

Do I have to install it via TWRP for the update from 12.0.2.0 to 12.0.3.0? Since I cannot find that .bat file inside the zip.

Edit
af8e354c22cc987c213062697d853730.jpg

Where I get the p
0.3? I'm still on O.2

@ingbrzy You said: "We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for curtana is released"
What about the validity of that statement? Why don't you offer a MIUI 12 Stable Fastboot rom? An official TWRP for curtana is still not released.

@ingbrzy You said: "We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for curtana is released"
What about the validity of that statement? Why don't you offer a MIUI 12 Stable Fastboot rom? An official TWRP for curtana is still not released.
He did not talk about the official TWRP. It probably never will, because there are a lot of phones.
We have had an unofficial and fully functional TWRP here for half a year:

Fpr Redmi Note 9S: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...i-note-9s-curtana-2-1-versions-already.56943/
For Redmi Note Pro: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...ote-9-pro-joyeuse-3-1-versions-already.56896/

The normal way is to use the Recovery version of ROM. Automatic OTA update also works there.

All MIUI.EU ROMs for all supported phones are made as Recovery versions.

Last edited:
Hi, as I am not so famliar with xiaomi phones I just to double check: can I flash xiaomi.eu multi HMNote9Pro HMNote9S V12.0.3.0.QJWMIXM on my joyeuse where currently Stock QJZEUXM 12.0.2 is installed?
Yes, of course I have to unlock the bootloader and to install TWRP first...

Thanks in advance for confirmation or help
HiHiMan

Hi, as I am not so famliar with xiaomi phones I just to double check: can I flash xiaomi.eu multi HMNote9Pro HMNote9S V12.0.3.0.QJWMIXM on my joyeuse where currently Stock QJZEUXM 12.0.2 is installed?
Yes, of course I have to unlock the bootloader and to install TWRP first...

Thanks in advance for confirmation or help
HiHiMan
I think you haven't Joyeuse phone, because you wrote you have ROM with code "QJWMIXM" in your phone now!!! Its code for Redmi Note 9S [curtana]!

Latest MIUI.EU ROM for Curtana is: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...MNote9S_V12.0.3.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10.zip/download

Here is instructions to install TWRP + MIUI.EU ROM: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...i-note-9s-curtana-2-1-versions-already.56943/

Last edited:
I think you haven't Joyeuse phone, because you wrote you have ROM with code "QJWMIXM" in your phone now!!!
Thank you - but I wrote that my current Rom is Stock QJZEUXM which should be joyeuse - right
So xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10 is the most recent version for joyeuse phone?

Last edited:
facing bootloop when i tried flashing magisk trhough OFox. anyone have the same experience with the newest xiaomi.eu rom, 12.5 R?

SIM card activation process does not take place A11 yesterday, I installed it, your hands are healthy, but the battery is very bad, 15% charge in 1 hour will be corrected with the update.

I installed a11 yesterday, but I can't make a call. I can't talk to those who are calling me. It turns off and gives an error. What is the problem?

Last edited:
Thank you - but I wrote that my current Rom is Stock QJZEUXM which should be joyeuse - right
So xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10 is the most recent version for joyeuse phone?
If your current current Rom is Stock QJZEUXM, it's EU global ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse) model.

So, you have to install MIUI.EU ROM for Joyeuse, latest is:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...e9ProEU_V12.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10.zip/download

Instructions to install TWRP + this ROM: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...ote-9-pro-joyeuse-3-1-versions-already.56896/

Reactions: hihiman
My phone is redmi note 9S
I have just installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11.zip
- Flash with Fox recovery = no any problem
- No application bugs. no any message error. I have 1 account and a secondary account. no any problem of switching accounts.
- the system is as smooth as android 10.
- the gestural function does not work. I therefore use the 3 buttons on the home page. nothing embarrassing
- I call or I am called by my correspondents without bug as some say in the forum
- I installed magisk 21.4. the device is root with android 11. No problem. it works very well.

I am happy with the rom. it is the first android 11 rom. and for my part I find it very stable. I have no problem except the gesture which does not work.

Thanks to @ingbrzy for the job.

Check if you can make a call and if the other person can hear you, please..

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 9 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
I just did it again 5 minutes ago.

I can make a call .. The person hears me
and the person call me then I hear it too

I live in thailand and i have network AIS.
4G also works well.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm new to this forum. Can somebody tell me there are any available ROMs for Redmi Note 9 PRO Joyeuse with Android 11?

I'm looking for this all day but everything is for Curtana :(

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. Can somebody tell me there are any available ROMs for Redmi Note 9 PRO Joyeuse with Android 11?

I'm looking for this all day but everything is for Curtana :(
For roms other than MIUI visit:
Then, look for roms for joyeuse or miatoll (a group of phones that include joyeuse).