[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12/12S series

If you want to sell the phone in its original condition:
1. sign out of your Google account
2. log out of Mi account
3. install the factory ROM using Miflash + lock bootloader (use the "clean all and lock - flash_all_lock.bat" script)
Thanks, but I think most local Australians would prefer the .eu rom. How does that get wiped for re-sale without undoing everything? Is it possible? (Not doing it for a while, but don't want to mess it up when it's time.)

2. log out of Mi account
3. Format Data in TWRP
4. reboot sytem
5. done

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: Chris in Melbourne
If you are using a fastboot ROM:
2. Sign out of Mi account
3. reboot to MIUI recovery
4. wipe data
5. wipe all data
6. reboot to system
Or install TWRP and follow the previous procedure.

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2022-08-01 152658.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2022-08-01 152658.png
    171.2 KB · Views: 117
Hello together,
first thank you for continously supplying these ROMs.
I have a problem with my Xiaomi 12 (cupid).
I updated it from Global ROM to 13.0.36 (xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.0.36.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12-fastboot) on my mac by the script "macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format".
Now the phone isn't starting at all, neither to recovery nor to fastboot.
Any experiences with that?
Best regards

Attachments

• 220801_Log_Cupid.txt
    13.3 KB · Views: 134
Hello together,
first thank you for continously supplying these ROMs.
I have a problem with my Xiaomi 12 (cupid).
I updated it from Global ROM to 13.0.36 (xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.0.36.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12-fastboot) on my mac by the script "macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format".
Now the phone isn't starting at all, neither to recovery nor to fastboot.
Any experiences with that?
Best regards
looks like you did not unpack zip correctly..

looks like you did not unpack zip correctly..
I unpacked it with the build-in unzip.. Some of the other scripts had no content, so that could be the problem

When I connect the phone, it is shown in device manager as QUSB_BULK_CID:xxxx_SN:xxxxxxxx, any idea how to fix it?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi, just got my 12S ultra. When I have been using 10 Ultra and 11 Ultra the fastboot mode have looked exactly as in all instructions with the blue text at the bottom saying "FastBoot" and then the dog(?) in grey and a green andoid.

When trying to start my 12S Ultra in fastboot mode I ONLY get one row with orange text saying "FASTBOOT". Also (the important part) the computer can not see the phone.

Anyone that can explain why this is the case and what I can do about it because currently I do not get anywhere when trying to use the Miflas unlock tool.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-03 000813.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-03 000813.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20220803_000845.jpg
    IMG_20220803_000845.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 112
Hi, just got my 12S ultra. When I have been using 10 Ultra and 11 Ultra the fastboot mode have looked exactly as in all instructions with the blue text at the bottom saying "FastBoot" and then the dog(?) in grey and a green andoid.

When trying to start my 12S Ultra in fastboot mode I ONLY get one row with orange text saying "FASTBOOT". Also (the important part) the computer can not see the phone.

Anyone that can explain why this is the case and what I can do about it because currently I do not get anywhere when trying to use the Miflas unlock tool.
I guess it will dissapear after activation with simcard. Will try that first and write again if that is not the case.

did you install the adb drivers? You can find it in the Xiaomi Unlock Tool folder

Reactions: tusenkonstnar
The instructions in the original post aren't for the 12s ultra, are they?

Something strange just happened. I have the latest ROM from here, the 36 and just got an update only for the bluetooth. I went to my BT menu and was waiting for me to download. Images are in Greek, but I guess you can understand. Check yourselves if you have any similar update to do

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-03-13-22-29-320_com.xiaomi.bluetooth.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-03-13-22-29-320_com.xiaomi.bluetooth.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_2022-08-03-13-22-40-791_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-03-13-22-40-791_com.android.settings.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_2022-08-03-13-23-22-632_com.xiaomi.bluetooth.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-03-13-23-22-632_com.xiaomi.bluetooth.jpg
    693.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_2022-08-03-13-53-37-274_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-03-13-53-37-274_com.android.updater.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: Octaviastikos
I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what that means in response to my question. :)

I am trying to learn now. Waiting for the 12s ultra rom to try it for the first time.
coz there is now a twrp for this device it could be that there will be a recovery rom / twrp instead of fastboot rom. you can read this as well…

Reactions: Chris in Melbourne
can you please xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.0.37.0.SLBCNXM_v13-12.zip

flash it by fastboot

thank you too much
best regards
Only with twrp can be installed. I just installed it with the initial twrp mentioned here. You can follow this guide to do it -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-05-17-13-01-250_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-05-17-13-01-250_com.android.settings.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: iArthurTsai
Only with twrp can be installed. I just installed it with the initial twrp mentioned here. You can follow this guide to do it -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
thank you too much for the video ,
that mean the team not publish fastboot copies in the future , I hope I'm wrong
and im waiting for xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.0.37.0. fastboot copy , it is better for me
best regards

Last edited:
I guess it will dissapear after activation with simcard. Will try that first and write again if that is not the case.

did you install the adb drivers? You can find it in the Xiaomi Unlock Tool folder
I had but I had missed to activate with SIM-card in phone. Now I have started the "168 hour process". However even now when it worked I got the orange text and no graphics so it did NOT look as in all instructions/examples.

I see Xiaomi 12 Pro got a 13.1 MIUI dev version this week in China. So after the twrp, dev rom is coming. Good news...!

After flashing new update to my mi 12 pro the battery become drainning too fast , is someone face this problem
thank you too much