[Guide] mi note 10 lite Flashing Custom Rom and installing Magisk

maybe this one:

good luck.

Ps. The first time rebooting will take a while.

Worked with stock.
After reinstalling stock, I repeated all steps, but did the wipe in MI recovery.

Everything works fine now, I have xiaomi.eu.

The latest Global Is 11.0.8
Thanks for the info. Is it still worth it to flash this ROM, or should I keep stock? I'm pretty new with miui so I dunno. Will I get updates in the future on xiaomi.eu as well?
Thanks.

Ours is a custom ROM, EEA isn't. There can be no comparison.

Is the Xiaomi EU Devs still support this device (Mi Note 10 Lite)? cause Miui 12 is already Released on Global Version September 1.

I have a video on how to flash EU rom on mi note 10 lite here's the link
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is the Xiaomi EU Devs still support this device (Mi Note 10 Lite)? cause Miui 12 is already Released on Global Version September 1.
Yes, the MIUI 12 is already available, with the version 12.0.2.
I already flashed it on my Mi Note 10 Lite, and it runs great.

Hi there

I was able to successfully flash a miui 11.eu on my Note 10 lite with a guide on this forum, but with another Twrp version.
I only can recover in Twrp with a laptop or computer. And not with power and volume up.
Is there another version Twrp To solve this? I only get in the stock Xiaomi recovery.

Other question, can I flash the miui 12 .EU ROM with this same method ?

Thnx in advance.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi Note 10 Lite met Tapatalk

Hi there

I was able to successfully flash a miui 11.eu on my Note 10 lite with a guide on this forum, but with another Twrp version.
I only can recover in Twrp with a laptop or computer. And not with power and volume up.
Is there another version Twrp To solve this? I only get in the stock Xiaomi recovery.

Thnx in advance.

I flashed Xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 (v12.0.2) over the MIUI 11 (v11.0.8) through TWRP, with two wipes: Davik cache, and Cache.
Everything went smoothly.

Regarding a custom recovery, I have not been able to find a custom recovery which stays flashed.
I always have to boot the recovery from my laptop.

Reactions: x2tharay and MASVA
Thanks, work very well :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-11-07-50-14-618_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-11-07-50-14-618_com.android.settings.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 445
Is anyone having issues with the Mi Cloud backing up your file?

My phone is stuck at 5%, and does not evolve.
Every night It gets stuck at 5%, and I have to force close the application.

I just manually backed up with mi cloud and was successful. I have it auto backup on 7 days. I did removed my old backup first. Maybe this helps.
fc6d0294c1dee6b880d62be88b9f9fe2.jpg

Already deleted my previous backup - which was from a past phone.
Same result: stuck at 5%.

I tried to do a synchronization - which apparently is different from Xiaomi Cloud - and got an error on Messages.
Then, I went to manage storage of Messages, and I could not open it.

Thus, I assume I am getting stuck at 5% due to this error on Messages.
Right now, I have 25443 messages - which I admit is too much, but I am not able to manage it.

Do you know where I can manage this, or even know which service is giving out issues?

Hi there

Thnx in advance.

I have a video on how to flash EU rom on mi note 10 lite here's the link
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Installed the updated Miui 12 eu rom, now notifications are sorted by time instead of priority...
I have many persistent notifications and I intentionally set priority to minimal / 'trivial' so they stay at the bottom
I now have to search the notifications in the list and it's annoying.
Anyway to get it to the way it was?

edit:

Ended up using Mi control center app
Solves the notification sort problem + notifications aren't huge which I like and overall a very neat app with a few extra features and lots of customization.

Last edited:
Installed the updated Miui 12 eu rom, now notifications are sorted by time instead of priority...
I have many persistent notifications and I intentionally set priority to minimal / 'trivial' so they stay at the bottom
I now have to search the notifications in the list and it's annoying.
Anyway to get it to the way it was?
Same thing here.
Plus, notifications with low priority are too big.
Te low priority notifications should only take "a line".
But this is a Xiaomi official MIUI 12 thing.

Under Settings, search for "Notification", and you should find "Adaptative notifications".
On this menu, you may find two "smart" methods of organizing notifications, plus a "transparent" one.
I leave it on transparent.

Moreover, I would prefer to see a time stamp on the notifications; instead of the time elapsed since the notifications and the present moment.

Hello everyone, I installed xiomi.eu rom V12.0.2.0.QFNMIXM_v12-10-fastboot.zip on mi note 10 lite from pc, by clicking windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format. After the procedure my mi note 10 lite always restarts in fastboot. Anyone who can help me out? Thank you

Hello everyone, I installed xiomi.eu rom V12.0.2.0.QFNMIXM_v12-10-fastboot.zip on mi note 10 lite from pc, by clicking windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format. After the procedure my mi note 10 lite always restarts in fastboot. Anyone who can help me out? Thank you

install twrp and format data it will be work

Reactions: dany1990
install twrp and format data it will be work
Hi, I tried to install recovery as described in the first post and also watched the video, but the recovery does not install and I get this screen with unknown option - disable-verity. How can I solve?

Attachments

• IMG_20200921_175700.jpg
    IMG_20200921_175700.jpg
    562.8 KB · Views: 1,254
Hi, I tried to install recovery as described in the first post and also watched the video, but the recovery does not install and I get this screen with unknown option - disable-verity. How can I solve?
copy this line then paste it in command line
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

copy this line then paste it in command line
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

Hello, copied and pasted this fastboot line --disable-verity --disable-evaluation flash vbmeta vbmeta.img in the command line, I get these writings. I can't install recovery, I've been trying for three days. can you help me? Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20200922_133159.jpg
    IMG_20200922_133159.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 272