[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

C:\adb>fastboot continue
Resuming boot FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load image from partition: Device Error')
fastboot: error: Command failed

you should try run installation script on linux.. seems some issue on windows with make.f2fs...

Did flash the .eu ROM again succesfully and again

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot continue
resuming boot...
FAILED (remote: Failed to load image from partition: Device Error)
finished. total time: 0.012s

so i guess thats really the bug

update to 21.2.3 successfully
Me too. And it's going fantastic.
d3e763bdc899fa0b78bf6b2ec6f6039a.jpg

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk

How mandatory is it to use an original cable(i assume the cable that came with the 55W GaN)? Couldn't i also use another Xiaomi cable or an original Samsung cable for example?

Ist it possible to Update the Rom in Phone?! When i Search for updates in the Phone it Shows me the New Version, or i need to use my Laptop?

Warning, latest Rom doesn't play nice with latest magisk!

Still investigating.

Update, dont try to upgrade magisk while manager is hidden

Got it sorted, If you stuck like I just did, Fastboot flash boot image only (stock), reboot.

Uninstall all magisk manager (probably 2).

Install latest canary, patch stock boot image again, reboot fastboot, flash the patched image, reboot and hide the manager again.

Probably my fault anyways, just in case you face something similar

Regards.

Sent from my MI11

Last edited:
How mandatory is it to use an original cable(i assume the cable that came with the 55W GaN)? Couldn't i also use another Xiaomi cable or an original Samsung cable for example?
I use a high quality USB cable from the accessories. Before I flash, I check whether it works in ADB and Fastboot mode. For example, a friend's cable from the accessories only worked in ADB mode, but not in Fastboot mode. He then took another cable from the accessories. It's just important to check that it works in both modes.

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk