[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-04-07-52-59-660_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-04-07-52-59-660_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 212
I just wanted to say thanks for all the work you guys are putting into this project. Just flashed my Mi 11 Lite 5g sucessfully via fastboot and it worked like a charm. Had a little trouble to get the right abdl drivers on Win 10 at first, but after that, all very smooth. I thought I had to wait for the usual week to unlock, but for some reason it said 26 hours, waited one day and it took not even 20 minutes to install everything.

I was on the edge to sell my phone because i was really unhappy with the current state of the MIUI 12.5 original rom, but now it's a whole new experience and it feels awesome. Thanks again and if anyone has questions about the process with that specific phone (german version), don't hesitate to ask.

I have flashed both the latest weekly and stable versions on my Mi 11 Pro and have found the stable version to be much smoother with little to no lag compared to the weekly.

I have found that battery life has not been that great with about 4-5hrs screen on time. Android System uses a lot of power and is at the top of the ranking for power use, above Screen. Is this normal?

I have flashed both the latest weekly and stable versions on my Mi 11 Pro and have found the stable version to be much smoother with little to no lag compared to the weekly.

I have found that battery life has not been that great with about 4-5hrs screen on time. Android System uses a lot of power and is at the top of the ranking for power use, above Screen. Is this normal?
Yes, it is due in part to the 120Hz refresh rate.

Reactions: SlickMeister

There is a program called SetEdit on the playstore where you can edit the refresh rate. I have reset mine to 90 from 120. I personally can't really see the difference with my eyes and it saves a lot on battery. all you need to do is edit the entry <user_refresh_rate> from 120 to 90. reboot your phone and your done.

Reactions: ov1lord
Hello,
Updated from 12.5.4 to 12.5.11
what to catch up with all the updates, where can i get changelogs for all versions?
Thanks

Added Memory extension function in 12.5.12.0 and no mentioned in change log...
12cad01e42bd1e0962a087a36ebf8d7a.jpg
this is standard message. I have never seen different information when new update came.
I would like to see clear changelog before update but i can not find it

not noticed any lag with update other than the few seconds on first boot update which is normal , bank app did stop working but deleting TWRP folder got it working again

Reactions: Poney70
Just dirty flashed table 12.5.12 from stable 12.5.7, so far so good. Feels smoother (even tho I just dirty flashed), animations and transitions are butter smooth for me. Thank you devs for continued awesomeness! Edit: On Mi Ultra 11.

I followed this tutorial EXACTLY but iam stuck at Windows CMD:

I put in cmd the command
fastboot boot twrp.img

It appears in cmd:

downloading 'boot.img'...

And nothing happens anymore.
I already tried to rename the TWRP image, reconnect the fast booted phone.

I have the Xiaomi Mi 11 with an unlocked bootloader and global ROM.

EDIT/FIXED:

SOLUTION WAS TO UNINSTALL USB ADB DRIVERS IN DEVICE MANAGER AND REINSTALL IT. (WINDOWS 11)

Last edited:
Hello all,

do some one have issues with the QR-Code Scanner which is build in the camera app or over the dropdown menue?
The QR-Codes are not recognized, with an extern QR-Code Scanner it works with out problems.

Mi 11 Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom 12.5.11.0 Stable

FIXED after update to 12.5.12 Stable

Last edited:
Today I found my device turned off, I answered it turned on in the cabinet, yesterday I updated to 12.5.10 it has never happened before! Mi11 Venus 12/256

Ook, so you have the exact same issue that I have on the CN ROM. The Android system drains a lot of battery... Now I really dont see the point of flashing EU rom anymore...

Will there also be an update for Mi 11 Ultra to 12.5 Enhanced Version?

Where the OTA download the rom? I'm trying to do an OTA update, downloaded it and reboted in TWRP, but im unable to find the image to install it.