[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Reactions: coolqi
ok your opinion. but eu rom is the best.

you should try to flash the eu rom again.
the guy in the link successfully flashed the eu rom after that too

if you have a chinese mi11 this could happend with the global rom too. its not a xiaomi.eu rom fault.

Reactions: 2parks
I am with Global now after China and the eu, but the Global turns out to be better than the eu

I am with Global now after China and the eu, but the Global turns out to be better than the eu
Global is based on very old MIUI 12.. Beta is on MIUI 12.5.. you can not compare Stable to Beta.. you can try compare to our MIUI 12 Stable..

@coolqi maybe it will help you too:

"fastboot oem edl"

then flash your mi11 in edl mode
screenshot_20210302_002426.jpg

I had to flash a chinese ROM via EDL, now it is working again. Never touching xiaomi.eu-roms again.

Here is more information. But you do not need to physically open the phone. You can go into EDL mode via "fastboot oem edl"

Good luck
Maybe it is not stable yet using the Fastboot method. I'm recommending to wait and use TWRP if you want to use EU Rom again in the future. For me, EU ROM is great for trying new features.

ok your opinion. but eu rom is the best.

you should try to flash the eu rom again.
the guy in the link successfully flashed the eu rom after that too

if you have a chinese mi11 this could happend with the global rom too. its not a xiaomi.eu rom fault.
Yup works great for me except the battery life which is very unstable at the moment. Including the Global ROM and China ROM for Mi 11.

I don't know which battery life problems you have ?!?! My battery life is awesome !
I had never such a good battery life with any Mi phone I had (5/6/8/9).

try this MiFlash
or copy "fastboot.exe" to the ROM folder and start the bat file

or you need to contact "*spam*paid*service*"
Telegram https://t.me/*spam*paid*service*
he can do it with an authorized xiaomi account via EDL for a few $
there was an other user here in the forum who can do it too

Successful unbricked with him. Thanks for you infomation.

I still want to flash eu rom, please check below setting, which eu 12.5 version available for me install? I dont want to make any mistake now, any information can I follow to install? thanks again.

_20210302020228.jpg

20210302020219.jpg

now should be safe to install latest Beta version.. as you are on latest china ROM now..

I don't know which battery life problems you have ?!?! My battery life is awesome !
I came from Huawei and Vivo and I feel a huge difference. Never before I had to think about how to come through the day no matter of use. It was just a given to survive more than a day, usually two full days without a problem.

I absolutely agree with you. Battery life ist awesome. Everyone should keep in mind that this is a Beta Rom. Also I dont think its laggy at all.

Last edited:
I came from Huawei and Vivo and I feel a huge difference. Never before I had to think about how to come through the day no matter of use. It was just a given to survive more than a day, usually two full days without a problem.
I'm using black shark 2 with 4000mAh before this, the battery can last 2 until 3 days with moderate usage without any problem. Mi 11 barely survive 1 day with draining non stop during idle usage. Quite an headache for me. Maybe Mi 11 isn't yet optimize, I'm eager for future updates.

I tried global and I feel that the two roms are hardly comparable. The design of global is just obsolete and in my opinion very ugly. I didn't find the global more stable, both main glitches I found in eu rom - poor battery and inaccurate fingerprint sensor are presented in global as well. Like Techradar says in the review, they are Xiaomi's fault and I'm afraid that they can't be fixed. Otherwise, eu rom is stable for me, everything simply works and it's free of bloatware. Not the case with the global.

I'm now on xiami.eu stable 12.0.2 switched from beta 21.2.25. I think they are both awesome, solving many major problems that the CN rom had. However I prefer the stable one. I also had battery issues and "laggy" screen on beta.