[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

what if you guys try to boot into recovery ? (power + vol-up) and try to format data ?

or what does:

fastboot devices
fastboot getvar current-slot
fastboot set_active a
fastboot reboot

Still waiting for my MI 11. I plan to Install the stable xiaomi rom MI11_V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM_v1. The questions:

1. Is it possible to update next stable roms via the updater in the settings without fastbootmode?
2. Is this also possible for the weekly versions?
Updater requires TWRP to install ROM updates so answer is no (for now). ;)

Reactions: body-mg
Hello, I installed the global rom 2 weeks ago now, a big thank you developers. After an update search via tel, there is version 21.2.25 which is 3.5GB, but impossible to download it. Is this normal? Sorry I’m new to Android.

I am having the exact same errors. Tried with the provided scripts, tried with MiFlash, tried with XiaoMiTool V2, tried from different terminals in Windows and Linux. Phone stays in "Fastboot-Loop".

Seems like it can't correctly build the "userdata"-partition:

Code:
.\fastboot.exe continue
Resuming boot                                      FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load image from partition: Device Error')
fastboot: error: Command failed
Code:
.\fastboot.exe erase userdata -w
******** Did you mean to fastboot format this f2fs partition?
Erasing 'userdata'                                 OKAY [  0.334s]
Erasing 'userdata'                                 OKAY [  0.338s]

F2FS-tools: mkfs.f2fs Ver: 1.13.0 (2019-09-24)

Info: Disable heap-based policy
Info: Debug level = 1
Info: Trim is disabled
Info: Set conf for android
Info: Segments per section = 1
Info: Sections per zone = 1
Info: sector size = 512
Info: total sectors = 221069272 (107943 MB)
Info: zone aligned segment0 blkaddr: 512
Info: add quota type = 0 => 4
Info: add quota type = 1 => 5
[f2fs_init_sit_area: 556]       Filling sit area at offset 0x00600000
C:\xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot\platform-tools-windows/make_f2fs failed: 3221225477
fastboot: error: Cannot generate image for userdata

Thankful for every bit of help at this point :)

Hi, thanks for reply. have you fixed your problem? What’s your solution please? I don’t understand the code, what should I do for it? Thanks

did you try without miflash ?

which windows do you use ? Windows 10 ? x86 or x64 ? usb 3.0 or usb 2.0 ?

maybe you should try a linux... (ubuntu in vmware or virtualbox) links are here in the thread

Hi, I did everything except Linux. May try ubuntu in VMware. But I don’t think is the operation system wrong.

Here is the use of the battery with the Global, it looks much better

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-28-22-13-28-142_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-28-22-13-28-142_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 189
Reactions: metegun
Hi, thanks for reply. have you fixed your problem? What’s your solution please? I don’t understand the code, what should I do for it? Thanks

I could not fix it, it's still reboot straight to fastboot. Tried different cables also. Using Linux also does not help

• Sad
Reactions: Mali2

I had a very similar problem when I tried to flash the global rom. I had the same error message on xiaomitool v2 and got stuck in the fastboot loop.

What worked for me is that I first wiped the data (power + volume up) then I flashed xiaomi.eu rom (12.2.22 stable) through the power shell. Your problem could be completely different. Hope this helps.

I had a very similar problem when I tried to flash the global rom. I had the same error message on xiaomitool v2 and got stuck in the fastboot loop.

What worked for me is that I first wiped the data (power + volume up) then I flashed xiaomi.eu rom (12.2.22 stable) through the power shell. Your problem could be completely different. Hope this helps.

Power + Volume Up does not get me to a recovery menu where I could wipe. It just goes into Fastboot again

Reactions: coolqi
fastboot boot recovery
??

Code:
fastboot.exe reboot
Rebooting                                          OKAY [  0.000s]
Finished. Total time: 0.016s

Reboots into fastboot

Code:
fastboot.exe continue
Resuming boot                                      FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load image from partition: Device Error')

Code:
fastboot boot recovery
fastboot: error: cannot load 'recovery': No such file or directory

Seems the only way to safe it now is to go the "EDL route"

what happens if you do:

fastboot boot boot.img

copy the boot.img from xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.2.25_v12-11-fastboot.zip\images to the root of fastboot.exe
(or from china rom, depends which rom do you tried)

what happens if you do:

fastboot boot boot.img

copy the boot.img from xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.2.25_v12-11-fastboot.zip\images to the root of fastboot.exe
(or from china rom, depends which rom do you tried)

Code:
fastboot boot boot.img
Sending 'boot.img' (196608 KB)                     FAILED (remote: 'failed to check sparse crc')

This was boot.img from the venus_images_V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM_20210206.0000.00_11.0_cn

Power + Volume Up does not get me to a recovery menu where I could wipe. It just goes into Fastboot again

Code:
fastboot boot boot.img
Sending 'boot.img' (196608 KB)                     FAILED (remote: 'failed to check sparse crc')

This was boot.img from the venus_images_V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM_20210206.0000.00_11.0_cn
but you u did flash the xiaomi.eu rom before or not ? (till there the mi11 starts just to fastboot)
try the boot.img from the xiaomi.eu rom

but you u did flash the xiaomi.eu rom before or not ? (till there the mi11 starts just to fastboot)
try the boot.img from the xiaomi.eu rom

I did flash the xiaomi.eu-rom from this post. Followed the instructions exactly and used the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat. Since then I am in fastboot loop.

I tried to flash older xiaomi.eu-versions afterwards, tried the official global and chinese versions. Everything ends in fastboot.

"flash_all_except_storage.bat"
(china rom)

some write it will help too if you use "flash_all.bat"
but delete this two lines before:
fastboot %* flash crclist %~dp0images\crclist.txt || @echo "Flash crclist error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash sparsecrclist %~dp0images\sparsecrclist.txt || @echo "Flash sparsecrclist error" && exit /B 1

or:
fastboot flash xbl xbl.elf
fastboot flash xbl_config xbl_config.elf
fastboot flash abl abl.elf
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot flash hyp hypvm.mbn
fastboot flash devcfg devcfg.mbn
fastboot flash storsec storsec.mbn
fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin
fastboot flash keymaster km41.mbn
fastboot flash logo logo.img
fastboot flash aop aop.mbn
fastboot flash qupfw qupv3fw.elf
fastboot flash imagefv imagefv.elf
fastboot flash uefisecapp uefi_sec.mbn

Last edited:
"flash_all_except_storage.bat"
(china rom)

some write it will help too if you use "flash_all.bat"
but delete this two lines before:
fastboot %* flash crclist %~dp0images\crclist.txt || @echo "Flash crclist error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash sparsecrclist %~dp0images\sparsecrclist.txt || @echo "Flash sparsecrclist error" && exit /B 1

or:
fastboot flash xbl xbl.elf
fastboot flash xbl_config xbl_config.elf
fastboot flash abl abl.elf
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot flash hyp hyp.mbn
fastboot flash devcfg devcfg.mbn
fastboot flash storsec storsec.mbn
fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin
fastboot flash keymaster km41.mbn
fastboot flash logo logo.img
fastboot flash aop aop.mbn
fastboot flash qupfw qupv3fw.elf
fastboot flash imagefv imagefv.elf
fastboot flash uefisecapp uefi_sec.mbn

Tried with "flash_all_except_storage.bat", rebooted into fastboot again.

Tried manually flashing with your commands...."hyp.mbn" does not even exist in the rom you linked.