[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Warning, latest Rom doesn't play nice with latest magisk!

Still investigating.

Update, dont try to upgrade magisk while manager is hidden

Got it sorted, If you stuck like I just did, Fastboot flash boot image only (stock), reboot.

Uninstall all magisk manager (probably 2).

Install latest canary, patch stock boot image again, reboot fastboot, flash the patched image, reboot and hide the manager again.

Probably my fault anyways, just in case you face something similar

Regards.

Sent from my MI11
My repeated rooting worked fine. However, my Magisk Manager is not hidden either. I also don't use the Canaris Canal either, but the Stable one.

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk

update to the latest china ROM before flashing..
I am amazed that there seem to be problems with the output ROM?
I flashed the second release of xiaomi.eu from the 12.0.17.0. All further updates of xiaomi.eu went through without any problems.
Does it make a difference if I go back to 12.0.19.0 that one more time and then re-flash xiaomi.eu?

I am amazed that there seem to be problems with the output ROM?
I flashed the second release of xiaomi.eu from the 12.0.17.0. All further updates of xiaomi.eu went through without any problems.
Does it make a difference if I go back to 12.0.19.0 that one more time and then re-flash xiaomi.eu?

its not meant for you.. only for those who install our ROM for first time..

its not meant for you.. only for those who install our ROM for first time..

So i did setup a Ubuntu VM, downloading xiaomi.eu ROM atm. Do you think i should flash a china rom on my Mi11 or just go with the xiaomi.eu flash?

So i did setup a Ubuntu VM, downloading xiaomi.eu ROM atm. Do you think i should flash a china rom on my Mi11 or just go with the xiaomi.eu flash?
just check in updater for latest china version and install it..

Just flashed the 21.2.3 successfully, 1st & 2nd time was failed and stuck at fastboot mode, 3rd time auto reboot and flash successfully !

I flashed 21.2.3 successfully, using a Lubuntu VM in VirtualBox. Everything works fine so far. Thanks and respect for the hard work

Just updated to 21.2.23 Display Color Schemes bug been resolved thank you guys, while updating I'v recorded the video on how to for our other members to follow the guideline using my video. Uploading now to the youtube, once available will post it up here.
Thank you guys again for the great work ingbrzy

Here is the video guide, it will be in higher res once Youtube will process it, just uploaded.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
ingbrzy
I'm happy for you if you want to include in your guideline in the main post.

I flashed 21.2.3 successfully, using a Lubuntu VM in VirtualBox. Everything works fine so far. Thanks and respect for the hard work

How did you do it?

I tried to execute the .sh file and it doesnt do anything.

i guess i completely destroyed it now. It wont turn on again or charge. rip....

even miflash only detects it as COM20

i guess i completely destroyed it now. It wont turn on again or charge. rip....

even miflash only detects it as COM20
its in EDL now.. you need an authorizes account to flash it now..