[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

@ingbrzy I hope not to annoy you with my already asked question.
With my Mi Watch Color and my current Mi Watch Global, I have successfully unlocked the lock screen via Bluetooth on my Mi 9 and Mi 11 with China ROM. Since your xiaomi.eu is based on the China Dev, I wonder why it doesn't work here?

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk

I am still stuck in fastboot and am hoping I can salvage this.

I have tried:
- flashing all versions of EU roms with script - completes but reboots into fastboot
- flashing all versions of CN rom with Miflash - says success but reboots into fastboot
- flashing using xiaomitool V2 and get this error:

Fasboot flash all failed, exit code 1, output: "Flash super error"
Error family code:fastboot_flash_failed
Error origin:com.xiaomitool.v2.proceudre.install.Fastbootinstall$3.run(Unknown Source)

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or am I also now in EDL?

Thanks,

I am still stuck in fastboot and am hoping I can salvage this.

I have tried:
- flashing all versions of EU roms with script - completes but reboots into fastboot
- flashing all versions of CN rom with Miflash - says success but reboots into fastboot
- flashing using xiaomitool V2 and get this error:

Fasboot flash all failed, exit code 1, output: "Flash super error"
Error family code:fastboot_flash_failed
Error origin:com.xiaomitool.v2.proceudre.install.Fastbootinstall$3.run(Unknown Source)

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or am I also now in EDL?

Thanks,
Can you try this https://thedroidguy.com/redmi-note-8-stuck-on-fastboot-screen-1133959 I know its REDMI phone but still worth a try.

I'm getting bootloader unlocked on Tuesday and I'm wondering if it'll go smoothly. I have 12/256 version and 12.0.19 China rom.

Here is the video guide, it will be in higher res once Youtube will process it, just uploaded.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
ingbrzy
I'm happy for you if you want to include in your guideline in the main post.
So oneplus cable is a good alternative to genuine cable lol ;)

Since the first version, the Mi AI is displayed in the Google search bar instead of the Google Microphone.
Where is the problem?
8f119f86fcef6fb692bff86037015d30.jpg

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk

Messseba maybe you can try:
Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools by Szaki

or

With a lot of luck it will help you. (you have nothing to lose)

Last edited:
Messseba maybe you can try:
Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools by Szaki

or

With a lot of luck it will help you. (you have nothing to lose)

My Mi11 doesnt get recognized from both programms. I only know the phone isnt dead is that when i hold the power button i hear the USB sound from my pc but it wont start.

ok

I dont know if there is someone out there, who will do it for free (maybe search on xda)
but he can help:

he will do it via teamviewer, u can ask him in telegram. ask for the price, if it is ok for you
I would do it by him

Reactions: viking27
ok

I dont know if there is someone out there, who will do it for free (maybe search on xda)
but he can help:

he will do it via teamviewer, u can ask him in telegram. ask for the price, if it is ok for you
I would do it by him

I guess i have no choice. I texted him.

but he can help:

Thank you for this!!! He was able to restore my phone without me having to open it.

So I am going to try EU again...just to make absolutely sure it doesn't get stuck again:
- I update official rom to 12.0.19.0
- make sure bootloader is unlocked
- I then connect it in fastboot mode and run latest EU flash script (first install one)

I am not missing anything am I?

Thanks

Thank you for this!!! He was able to restore my phone without me having to open it.

So I am going to try EU again...just to make absolutely sure it doesn't get stuck again:
- I then connect it in fastboot mode and run latest EU flash script (first install one)

Thanks

How long did it took him to fix your phone? Im still waiting for him.

Thanks
Right! This should work

Reactions: viking27
[QUOTE = "deepblue2000, postagem: 590519, membro: 174389"]
Está bem

Não sei se tem alguém aí que vai fazer isso de graça (talvez pesquise no xda)
mas ele pode ajudar: [MEDIA = youtube] aQQaLxHIpbs [/ MEDIA]

ele vai fazer isso via teamviewer, vc pode perguntar a ele no telegrama. pergunte o preço, se está bom para você
Eu faria por ele
[/CITAR]

Please, would you like to contact him, please Telegram, because the video does not appear, please?