[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

there
image1juj3z.png
Hmmm. Can't see the link

I already install the new ROM 21.3.11 with no problem but suddenly encountered a serious problem, the screen hangs suddenly and reboot it self. I have experienced it twice already within an hour installing it.

UPDATE: Reflashing seems to fixed this problem. Great ROM, Cheers.

Last edited:
it is the same file...you can save the time

CRC32: C5C91E5B
MD5: BC57ABDB5985967E74EF0958BFEFB2A9
SHA-1: C348EC038EE245D5463CD5CDB24A37883FFDAA0E

My fingerprint symbol is invisible. The scanner works but is not visible. Does someone still have the problem with 21.3.11?
After a restart it's short visible

Last edited:
Nice update devs, I haven't found any issue so far. Has anyone gotten the new Dark Mode feature on Google Maps?

Hello guys, I¨m getting crazy with my MI11 CN version. After i successfully unlocked the bootloader, i procedeed with xiaomi.eu installation. But it remains on Fastboot. I tried XiaomiTool V2, MiFlashPro to put back the chinese version, but without success. After a lot of tries, i got the flash done with success, but the phone it¨s still stuck in fastboot mode. I also read half of this topic and tried all the solutions but without chance. Power and VolUP doesn¨t make anything also.

Can anyone help me with this issue? The phone it¨s still visible on pc in fastboot mode.

LE: I tried for last time, and I forgot to check CleanAll and i locked the phone. /Erase is not allowed in Lock State/

LE2: I was unable to unlock the bootloader, so the hone is unlocked. But stuck in Fastboot Mode. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello guys, I¨m getting crazy with my MI11 CN version. After i successfully unlocked the bootloader, i procedeed with xiaomi.eu installation. But it remains on Fastboot. I tried XiaomiTool V2, MiFlashPro to put back the chinese version, but without success. After a lot of tries, i got the flash done with success, but the phone it¨s still stuck in fastboot mode. I also read half of this topic and tried all the solutions but without chance. Power and VolUP doesn¨t make anything also.

Can anyone help me with this issue? The phone it¨s still visible on pc in fastboot mode.

LE: I tried for last time, and I forgot to check CleanAll and i locked the phone. /Erase is not allowed in Lock State/

LE2: I was unable to unlock the bootloader, so the hone is unlocked. But stuck in Fastboot Mode. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
I think the best solution is to flash via EDL Mode because lots of users here with the same problem tried every method and not succeed. IMO, flash via EDL Mode is the last option that you can do.

Reactions: coolqi
I think the best solution is to flash via EDL Mode because lots of users here with the same problem tried every method and not succeed. IMO, flash via EDL Mode is the last option that you can do.

Yes. My phone same issue. FLASH via EDL works. And now run the latest Miui 12.5

but the battery continues to drain very fast even in this new update, they haven't fixed it yet.
Can't tell for sure yet, I lost 4 percent in 8 hours right after flash, we will see if it settles.

Not outstanding but decent so far..

Sent from my Mi11

Solved the problem?.

Enviado desde mi M2011K2G mediante Tapatalk

Solved the problem?.

Enviado desde mi M2011K2G mediante Tapatalk

Hi Marcosuper7, i didn-t solve it. I¨m with the phone stuck in fastboot and recocnized by mi flash in fastboot. ... Do you have any ideea about what should i do? Or how can i resolve with edl mode?

1.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Marcosuper7, i didn-t solve it. I¨m with the phone stuck in fastboot and recocnized by mi flash in fastboot. ... Do you have any ideea about what should i do? Or how can i resolve with edl mode?

View attachment 35319

First thing: When you are going to perform the procedure through MI Flash, you must first place the file of the version you are going to install in the C folder of the computer Second thing: always select clear all, never the others that can damage your device or even block. Third thing: Perform the refresh by showing your cell phone and click on flash.

View attachment 35319
[/CITAR]

put the file inside the C folder, it’s not very good to put it on the desktop

but the battery continues to drain very fast even in this new update, they haven't fixed it yet.
But EU ROM battery drain is better compared to EEA ROM or Global ROM, I've tried both these ROM. IMO, Global ROM battery drains is one of the worst that I've used. For now, I'm gonna stick to EU ROM. Much better compared to stable ROM. Also, fast update.

But EU ROM battery drain is better compared to EEA ROM or Global ROM, I've tried both these ROM. IMO, Global ROM battery drains is one of the worst that I've used. For now, I'm gonna stick to EU ROM. Much better compared to stable ROM. Also, fast update.

Not really the Global version is still better and energy efficient than the eu.rom version