[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

how to change directory...? sorry I'm not good at cmd.

here's my MiFlash log when I got sparse crc error.
btw I flashed a global ROM before trying xiaomi.eu and then I got flashing super error.

global rom with XiaomiToolV2 [flashing super error] I might have entered fastboot loop at this time.

Xiaomi.eu [stuck at setting current slot to 'a' ]

latest CN rom [Not catch checkpoint ] XiaomiFlash problem maybe?

retry global rom with XiaomiFlash [sparse crc error]

retry xiaomi.eu [flashed successfully but stuck in fastboot loop]

enter EDL mode via adb

contacted support who has an authorized account and he flashed EEA rom.

fixed.

now I have a problem with safetynet but I can't have courage to flash xiaomi.eu.
maybe I'll try later.
Thank you for all of you.

you are in edl mode now, you need someone with an edl account, who can now flash your mi11 again.
(search this thread for edl or xiaomi authorized account, you wil find some links)
@xiaomi_auth on telegram would charge you 30 USD to unbrick mi 11

I got exactly same problem as your. After talked with the support and monitor all his works, we suspect the windows firewall/antivirus made the cmd flash problem which softbrick the mi11U. Today i flashed back from global to xiaomi.eu ( global also does Not pass safetynet also) with windows firewall disable and everything was fine. The phone work good now and passed safetynet

thats what I said all the time. that's what I do since the beginning of flashing with fastboot, I always disabled antivirus and firewall

Reactions: Barcovn
I tried the latest stable on the Mi 11 and worked fine, are back in the system and 12.5 is really beautiful. But is it normal Tha ti loose Saftynet Pass, it is now failed, which will lead to loosing Google Pay and some Banking Apps won't work? Is there a solution?
On the latest stable beta V12.5.3.0 safetynet passes, Google pay and all bank apps work. Besides, it is really stable, again decent battery, no false touches, the fingerprint grabs as expected. Highly recommend!

Let the Party start!
0e1ced36496bcf6a8cc4e3c23c8c6e6e.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

O

Originally installed V12.0.10.0 RKACNXM Chinese version, flashed with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip.
Flashing with original China ROM ending with error, phone still in Fastboot
Could be problem with versions mars and star?

Same as your. Wait for new beta 12.5 from xiaomi.eu

Thank you.
I'll flash xiaomi.eu later since I heard there's a problem with 5G.
also I don't use netflix on phone so I don't have to flash it at the moment.

you are in edl mode now, you need someone with an edl account, who can now flash your mi11 again.
(search this thread for edl or xiaomi authorized account, you wil find some links)
@xiaomi_auth on telegram would charge you 30 USD to unbrick mi 11

yeah, I contacted him yesterday and now my phone works well :D
thank you!

Reactions: deepblue2000
Thank you.
I'll flash xiaomi.eu later since I heard there's a problem with 5G.
also I don't use netflix on phone so I don't have to flash it at the moment.

yeah, I contacted him yesterday and now my phone works well :D
thank you!
Did you opened your phone?

Hi. I just received my china variant of mi 11 ultra. I see some guys here flashing global ROM on it. How you managed to do it while you need to wait 7 days for bootloader unlock? Is there any way to flash on without it?

Hi. I just received my china variant of mi 11 ultra. I see some guys here flashing global ROM on it. How you managed to do it while you need to wait 7 days for bootloader unlock? Is there any way to flash on without it?
Hi, normal way is to wait 7 days so the device is officially unlocked

Hi guys, I was wondering if this build supports carrier aggregation for european carriers, I'm in Romania and I don't get 4g+ on my carrier, Orange, with the China rom... I would gladly install xiaomi.eu if 4g+ and all the stuff for european operators is included. Thanks in advance.

Hi @balenax Have you managed to solve your problem with no CA? I seem to be having the same issue with Vodafone UK, but it works on EE UK.

Could be problem with versions mars and star?
After hours of work on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra - and with no result to go out of Fastboot, I went to Xiaomi service this morning, now I am back to original Chinese MIUI 12.0.10 stable. Well, service spent 3 hours on my nice phone, unfortunately I could not see what they did.

Just want to confirm I'ved installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11" on my Mi 11 Ultra without any problems using the fastboot method.
Can you post a screenshot from about screen info?

Hi,

I am flashing my friend's 11 Ultra. But I am stuck in fastboot. I tried flashing to stock rom via MiFlash.It says flashing was successful, however I am still not booting into device.

Any advise?

Thank you.

On the latest stable beta V12.5.3.0 safetynet passes, Google pay and all bank apps work. Besides, it is really stable, again decent battery, no false touches, the fingerprint grabs as expected. Highly recommend!

I will try, because I tried now

Xiaomi GLobal Stable = Saftynet FAILED
Xiaomi.eu Stable 12.5.2 = Saftyne Failed
Xiaomi.eu DEV = Saftynet PASSED