[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

The DJVG, Is your Xiaomi Ultra 11 the Chinese version ?? I can buy the Chinese version and go through the saftynet and use google pay and banking applications ???

The DJVG, Is your Xiaomi Ultra 11 the Chinese version ?? I can buy the Chinese version and go through the saftynet and use google pay and banking applications ???
Yes Chinese version. The things you mention work for me on the current version installed.

Just want to confirm I'ved installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11" on my Mi 11 Ultra without any problems using the fastboot method.
Could you write your steps of flashing the EU rom? You flashed over CMD using the fastboot script from the dev?

Sending 'cust' (418624 KB) FAILED (Write to device failed in SendBuffer() (Too many links))
fastboot: error: Command failed
< waiting for any device >

should i start windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat again?

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.3.24_v12-11-fastboot. wanted to flash the last 12.5

Good morning everyone and thank you for your work. I currently have the global rom, I understand that after unlocking I can already flash the xiaomi.eu rom ?? or should I go to china first? even more my fear is if in case of recovery one day later it will be necessary to do format factory or similar because otherwise I would have to install everything. I have a xiaomi MI11

A quick question guys . Is there any way 5G works on a Mi 11 Ultra chinese edition yet using Xiaomi.eu or xiaomi rom ? Thanks in advance .

O

Originally installed V12.0.10.0 RKACNXM Chinese version, flashed with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip.
Flashing with original China ROM ending with error, phone still in Fastboot
After recovery of bricked phone in Xiaomi service, again downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip, flashed Chinese V12.0.10.0 RKACNXM stable, working perfectly...

I already install the EU Stable Rom on my Mi 11 Ultra. And now I want to try the weekly beta Rom for the Mi 11 Ultra. I should Fastboot using first install or using the update.bat???

Last edited by a moderator:
Mi11 unable turn on WIFI after upgrade to latest rom 21.4.14 , tried flash back to previous rom 21.4.7 also same

Mi 11 Ultra after using

Mi 11 Ultra after using first install on the weekly rom still initial setup crash need to go back to EU Stable Rom!
Download ROM again.. Should be already fixed..

Redownload
Download ROM again.. Should be already fixed..
Redownload and install again still no good

Update: Retry again and waiting for a long time at above stage, this time finally can boot into system and setup the phone!

Last edited:
I dont see any crash or even initial setup..

it is still just installation process.. please follow guide from first post..

btw 21.4.15 released

I dont see any crash or even initial setup..

it is still just installation process.. please follow guide from first post..

btw 21.4.15 released

I retry to install again this time wait for a long time at above stage and finally it boot and the setup is in process!

Redownload

Redownload and install again still no good

View attachment 36068

Update: Retry again and waiting for a long time at above stage, this time finally can boot into system and setup the phone!
the flash/install process is at this point not finished ! you need to wait....

and as I can see in your screenshot, you did not start "cmd" as admin...

edit: ah you did successfully flashed it now.

Last edited:
Hi

I have the CN-version M2011K2C of Xiaomi Mi 11 running MIUI 12.5 (21.3.23). I would like to flash the xiaomi.eu stable 12.5 rom (21.5.3.0). I feel a bit worried to brick my device after reading several posts about fastboot loops. Do I need to worry? Could I take any precautions to avoid bricking my device?

Any TWRP-version for Mi 11 in sight in the nearest future?

I'll wait until TWRP comes out for Mi 11. Cannot be asked to go through long process to update a ROM.
from what I have read in various forums neither orangefox nor twrp for not speaking that there are already quite a few models that there is no recovery and for months and that does not look good and no developer says anything