[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

What's a long on updates?
-Download ROM and unpack
-Run updating script
-Done
but in the event that recovery exists later, the question is simple. Will it be necessary or not to do format factory and start an installation from 0 or not? in the end it is the doubt that many people have I would rather wait for the recovery or for someone to tell the truth about whether there will be recovery or not

No, when TWRP will be available (in far far future), you do not need to wipe data..
ok thanks I think that like me there are more people and we do not risk by not repeating the process. Tomorrow he lets me unlock so I will cheer up. Thank you so much

but in the event that recovery exists later, the question is simple. Will it be necessary or not to do format factory and start an installation from 0 or not? in the end it is the doubt that many people have I would rather wait for the recovery or for someone to tell the truth about whether there will be recovery or not
Maybe i misunderstood what you said but updating via fastboot does not require data wipes. Only while the first installation of weekly or stable data get wiped.

Maybe i misunderstood what you said but updating via fastboot does not require data wipes. Only while the first installation of weekly or stable data get wiped.
You misunderstood => He wanted to know if flashing a "Recovery" ROM (e.g.: V12.0.11.0) over an already installed "Fastboot" ROM's version (e.g.: V12.0.10.0), is it possible to install this ROM's update without formatting data. ;)

So the answer is yes. :)

Reactions: 4fun20
Hi

I have the CN-version M2011K2C of Xiaomi Mi 11 running MIUI 12.5 (21.3.23). I would like to flash the xiaomi.eu stable 12.5 rom (21.5.3.0). I feel a bit worried to brick my device after reading several posts about fastboot loops. Do I need to worry? Could I take any precautions to avoid bricking my device?

Any TWRP-version for Mi 11 in sight in the nearest future?
Bro I’m on a same boat....after reading all this bricking posts i scare to flash anything.
I would wait until more people confirm that is good. Because right now everyone with Mi 11 Ultra bricking the phone when they trying to jump from Chinese to XiaomiEU rom

Bro I’m on a same boat....after reading all this bricking posts i scare to flash anything.
I would wait until more people confirm that is good. Because right now everyone with Mi 11 Ultra bricking the phone when they trying to jump from Chinese to XiaomiEU rom
I am on Mi11Ultra and fastboot flash from stable EU rom to 14.4 weekly rom every thing seem fine. But stable to weekly need to format data. Now I am on Miui 12.6!

I am on Mi11Ultra and fastboot flash from stable EU rom to 14.4 weekly rom every thing seem fine. But stable to weekly need to format data. Now I am on Miui 12.6!

Did you update to the latest version through the updater app before installing? I can't, the updater tells me there is no update available and when I'm trying to update through a package It's not accepted because I'm not in enrolled in the beta. I'm on the 21.3.23 weekly rom.

Is it risky to skip this step?

Did you update to the latest version through the updater app before installing? I can't, the updater tells me there is no update available and when I'm trying to update through a package It's not accepted because I'm not in enrolled in the beta. I'm on the 21.3.23 weekly rom.

Are we on the same page? As Mi11 Ultra did not have twrp recovery yet. You can not use the updater to update the rom. You need to flash by fastboot to update.

Reactions: Poney70

If updater shows no new updates, means you are on the latest stable ROM already..

If updater shows no new updates, means you are on the latest stable ROM already..

Thank you for your reply. I'm on CN Nightly (probable weekly) 21.3.23, what I can see the latest version should be 21.4.14. As my account is not enrolled in the beta test it seems as I can't update. What's the risk by not updating to the latest update before flashing Xiaomi.eu?

One question for the china version Mi 11 Ultra that flashed xiaomi.eu rom . Does the 5G works like on the original China rom when using the xiaomi.eu version ? I knew there were some problems with the basic Mi 11 . Are they fixed now with Mi 11 Ultra ? Thanks in advance , have a nice day everyone .

Are we on the same page? As Mi11 Ultra did not have twrp recovery yet. You can not use the updater to update the rom. You need to flash by fastboot to update.

Yes, but one of the steps in the install procedure is to update to the latest update through the updater app.

On the latest stable beta V12.5.3.0 safetynet passes, Google pay and all bank apps work. Besides, it is really stable, again decent battery, no false touches, the fingerprint grabs as expected. Highly recommend!
This CN Rom is Rolled Back. 12.5.4.0 comes over OTA 3 Days later.

Someone tried to unlock MI 11 ULTRA?

Enabled OEM unlock and mi unlock status but device won't be connected to mi unlock tool in fastboot mode.
If I make a chinese VPN and try to make mi unlock status it fails.
EDIT: f**k my life. The usb cable was broken. Now I have to wait 168h and for the xiaomi.eu for mi 11 ultra. Isn't a twrp for it out now?

Last edited:
After unlocking bootloader , install Xiaomi EU and the whole process is done correctly, but it goes over and over again in fastboot mode, I have no way to get out of fastboot mode, I used Windows for the installation MI11 ULTRA I was in the latest Chinese update

Last edited:
After unlocking bootloader , install Xiaomi EU and the whole process is done correctly, but it goes over and over again in fastboot mode, I have no way to get out of fastboot mode, I used Windows for the installation MI11 ULTRA I was in the latest Chinese update
Try factory reset after ...

[QUOTE = "splinson, publicación: 603130, miembro: 262568"]
Prueba el restablecimiento de fábrica después de ...
[/CITA]
How can I do a factory reset? I can't enter recovery

did you set the phone up again after unlocking bootloader ?

[QUOTE = "Nameless50, publicación: 603135, miembro: 292164"]
¿Configuraste el teléfono nuevamente después de desbloquear el gestor de arranque?
[/CITA]

Friend, I repeat, the phone does not start, it just goes over and over again in fastboot mode

[QUOTE = "Nameless50, publicación: 603135, miembro: 292164"]
¿Configuraste el teléfono nuevamente después de desbloquear el gestor de arranque?
[/CITA]

Friend, I repeat, the phone does not start, it just goes over and over again in fastboot mode
I know just wanted to ask, whether you did set up the phone before flash or not, so that we find out what's the reason for all these bricked devices

I successfully unlocked and flashed my Chinese Mi 11 Ultra (M2102K1C) to the newest stable ROM: "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.2.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip"
i followed every step of the guide and everything worked great, but unfortunately SafetyNet Test = failed (CTS profile match fail).

known issue with this ROM version? or did something went wrong? Any workarounds, advices?

Reactions: 4fun20