[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Hi, i do all the step like the post say and when i open magisk app it say that i have root but when i open fraco kernel manager or vanced manager to give it root permision it say there is no grant permission or there is no root, how can i fix it? Im in xiaomi.eu rom 12.6 on redmi k40

I'm in a pinch now! I did not click Unlock button on zipped file before unpacking. Not sure if this was the cause for my fastboot freeze or not but here I am with bricked device :(

this "unlock" for the files is unnecessary... I never did it, never used..it is senseless

so it is not your fault in this step. must be an other reason

this is important:
- latest china rom
- disable firewall/antivirus
- oem unlock
- open cmd as admin
- execute the bat (format data)

Last edited:
I'm in a pinch now! I did not click Unlock button on zipped file before unpacking. Not sure if this was the cause for my fastboot freeze or not but here I am with bricked device :(
are you able to reboot into the Recovery and wipe userdata there?

you're not alone. I did the unlock on the zipped file but also in fastboot freeze now. :(

are you able to reboot into the Recovery and wipe userdata there?

Thank you for your answer. I am still scrolling through the 53 pages here trying to find solution. I was trying to use TRWP but I guess it is useless since its not supported yet. I tried:

"adb reboot recovery"

But it did reboot into fastboot again. Which commands I should use to wipe? You have suggested above:

"fastboot erase boot_ab"

Is that something I should try?

Thx!

Thank you for your answer. I am still scrolling through the 53 pages here trying to find solution. I was trying to use TRWP but I guess it is useless since its not supported yet. I tried:

"adb reboot recovery"

But it did reboot into fastboot again. Which commands I should use to wipe? You have suggested above:

"fastboot erase boot_ab"

Is that something I should try?

Thx!
no..

just hold buttons Volume up + power

doesn't worked either. it goes to writing 7/10 super then suddenly closed my cmd window without telling any error. :(

Is there a mi flash tool that can be used to revert to China ROM?
open cmd window in unpacked folder and run flash_all.bat there.. to keep flashing log..

DO NOT RIGHT CLICK THE BAT AND CHOOSE START AS ADMIN

you need to open CMD as admin, then change directory to the unpacked rom folder.
then type: flash_all.bat

tried again. cmd as admin or not admin but same results, cmd window closing at 7/10. Was able to capture before closing. :(

Guys. Thanks for the responses but I'm already weak. need to get some sleep. giving up for now. will check your responses tomorrow. please if you have any other idea how I can restore the phone, please let us know. much appreciated.

Guys. I have tried using Mi Flash Pro, downloaded the recommended star_images_V12.0.9.0.RKACNXM_20210327.0000.00_11.0_cn_chinatelecom then flashed. It was successful but still in fastboot freeze with no way to go to mi recovery.

I'm attaching the log from Mi Flash. Logs all showing success but still freeze in fastboot. any idea why? :(

Attachments

• febcaae6@202142121815.txt
    24.8 KB · Views: 121
is all showing success but still freeze in fastboot. any idea why? :(

Can you boot into recovery (press Power+Vol Down until device reboots and then immediately switch to Power+Vol Up)?

In recovery you can clear data (factory reset), maybe this helps...

Good luck,
Axel

Reactions: splinson
Can you boot into recovery (press Power+Vol Down until device reboots and then immediately switch to Power+Vol Up)?

In recovery you can clear data (factory reset), maybe this helps...

Good luck,
Axel

Thanks. Tried that several times. Not getting into recovery just fastboot all over again. :(