[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Did this but failed on formating. Did I just brick my phone? :(

View attachment 36153
Im getting same issues as @digeratz . stuck in fastboot loop. i've been following all the advice given to @digeratz . im downloading original chinese version and try to flash that. phone is still unlocked.

edit: when trying flash Chinese version "star_images_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_20210407.0000.00_11.0_cn_41ea756dd8" on CMD I get "Antirollback Check Error" and still stuck on FAstBoot

Last edited:
Im getting same issues as @digeratz . stuck in fastboot loop. i've been following all the advice given to @digeratz . im downloading original chinese version and try to flash that. phone is still unlocked.

Joining the club on this one, Chinese version of the 11 Ultra 12/256. Did the batch method and followed all the instructions, phone got stuck at setting slot A. Decided to download the latest platform tools and reflashed and it made it all the way to the end but still stuck at fastboot now.

Update:

I tried flashing the stock firmware on my Ryzen PC (B550) and it would crap out at 7/10, switched to my work laptop (Intel) and it went all the way through but I'm still stuck at fastboot.

Last edited:
Reactions: iVeSKi
Joining the club on this one, Chinese version of the 11 Ultra 12/256. Did the batch method and followed all the instructions, phone got stuck at setting slot A. Decided to download the latest platform tools and reflashed and it made it all the way to the end but still stuck at fastboot now.

Update:

I tried flashing the stock firmware on my Ryzen PC (B550) and it would crap out at 7/10, switched to my work laptop (Intel) and it went all the way through but I'm still stuck at fastboot.

I got the same after switching to my sons PC and same outcome

I got the same after switching to my sons PC and same outcome

I've read all the way back on some m11 posts and it seems people were able to fix it by going into recovery and doing a format data. I did not try going into recovery before trying to flash but when I do now volume up it just goes back to fastboot like what the oths

Does someone have the original recovery.img? doesn't seem to be one even on the chinese rom.

was able to get thru process and rebooted back to fastboot on my MacBook. attached screenshots if it helps Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.50.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.50.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.50.35 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the 11 ultras that are stuck in fastboot all 12/256 variants? Not sure if it has a relation but user TheDJVG was successful flashing his 11 ultra but he has the 12/512 variant

I got the same problem, no way to get into recovery and cannot find recovery.img anywhere. Is it possible if someone can dump it from their working phone?

I got the same problem, no way to get into recovery and cannot find recovery.img anywhere. Is it possible if someone can dump it from their working phone?
recovery.img is in china fastboot ROM..

was able to get thru process and rebooted back to fastboot on my MacBook. attached screenshots if it helps View attachment 36166

Update:

Thanks. Tried that several times. Not getting into recovery just fastboot all over again. :(
I have star_images_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_20210407.0000.00_11.0_cn_41ea756dd8.tgz but it doesn't contain recovery.img
No mine is 512 and in fastboot loop
Which our ROM version were you flashing? do we all speak about MI11Ultra?

Last edited:
Which our ROM version were you flashing?
It was xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.
I was coming from stock v12.0.10.0 and use the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat to flash.

Last edited:
I successfully unlocked and flashed my Chinese Mi 11 Ultra (M2102K1C) to the newest stable ROM: "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.2.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip"
i followed every step of the guide and everything worked great, but unfortunately SafetyNet Test = failed (CTS profile match fail).

known issue with this ROM version? or did something went wrong? Any workarounds, advices?

you lucky because so many people brick the device.
Get root and fix ur SaftyNet

I tried flashing 12.5 EU and then 12.0 stable and couldn't get out of fastboot. I ended up getting EDL services and they flashed the global rom on my Chinese Mi 11 Ultra. I guess that will do for now, it's definitely lacking features and wait for TRWP.

I tried flashing 12.5 EU and then 12.0 stable and couldn't get out of fastboot. I ended up getting EDL services and they flashed the global rom on my Chinese Mi 11 Ultra. I guess that will do for now, it's definitely lacking features and wait for TRWP.
Try this one

I successfully unlocked and flashed my Chinese Mi 11 Ultra (M2102K1C) to the newest stable ROM: "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.2.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip"
i followed every step of the guide and everything worked great, but unfortunately SafetyNet Test = failed (CTS profile match fail).

known issue with this ROM version? or did something went wrong? Any workarounds, advices?
what you did differently than others who are stuck in fastboot?

Try this one

Tried this thinking it might be different from the one I've used coming from sourceforge but still the same. Flashing completed successfully but still stuck in fastboot. This is also doing it in intel i7 pc as I'm using a ryzen7 pc before. also used the usb cable of my mix3 and plug it to usb2.0 port. same. same.

I think if we can just have recovery mode, this can be fixed. Is it possible to flash recovery.img from other ROM to mi 11 ultra? or not safe to do?

Tried this thinking it might be different from the one I've used coming from sourceforge but still the same. Flashing completed successfully but still stuck in fastboot. This is also doing it in intel i7 pc as I'm using a ryzen7 pc before. also used the usb cable of my mix3 and plug it to usb2.0 port. same. same.

I think if we can just have recovery mode, this can be fixed. Is it possible to flash recovery.img from other ROM to mi 11 ultra? or not safe to do?

What's interesting is there is no recovery.img in the images folder but when the person helped me to the EDL recovery he used the same files I had downloaded. Once my phone was running I was able to get into recovery menu. Wondering where the recovery image came from.