[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Attachments

• IMG_20210508_121354.jpg
    IMG_20210508_121354.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 198
Reactions: HardCodedCoder
I'm sorry if I sound as a newbie, but I'm not. Well, maybe a bit. I've rooted and installed Xiaomi.eu ROMs before, on PocoF1 and others.

Now I've recently bought a Mi 11 Lite 4G. I was just assuming that I can install a xiaomi.eu ROM. But it seems it not yet possible?

Can someone confirm that it's currently not yet possible to install a Xiaomi.eu ROM for a Mi 11 Lite 4G, because TWRP is not yet released?

Or am I missing/overlooking an option/alternative?

BTW, my phone is unlocked already after waiting 168 hrs.

Many thanks.

Can someone please explain/respond to this post? I know there's no TWRP available yet, but how come it's possible to install these xiaomi.eu ROMs on Ultra, but not on Lite 4G? I just don't get it....

Can someone please explain/respond to this post? I know there's no TWRP available yet, but how come it's possible to install these xiaomi.eu ROMs on Ultra, but not on Lite 4G? I just don't get it....
If there is a fastboot rom for your device available then you can flash it like it's explained in first post. I flashed latest beta for mi 11 lite 5g

Here is stable for your device:

Last edited:
If there is a fastboot rom for your device available then you can flash it like it's explained in first post. I flashed latest beta for mi 11 lite 5g

Here is stable for your device:

Thank you for taking the effort to reply and explain.

Now I understand that, if there is a fastboot ROM, you can install it even though no TWRP is available. But it seems there's no fastboot ROM for mi 11 lite 4G (Courbet). Why is that? Why for all variants of Mi 11, except for 4G?

Furthermore, the link you provide is suitable for Mi 11 Lite 5G. I assume it's not suitable for Mi 11 Lite 4G? Or is it?

• Love
Reactions: m_a_omar and Putti
No it's for Mi 11 Lite 4G (Mi 11 Lite 5G = "Mi11Lite5G" in ROMs' filenames). ;)

But the Xiaomi.eu staff read us and released a "fastboot" ROM version today:
Now you can try to install it. :)
Thanks, I have successfully installed it. Piece of cake :) Thanks all.

Now I read TWRP is almost released. When TWRP is released, show I do it again? Or should I just keep the version I have just installed?

One question. I cannot setup an Exchange account. I can setup Google, POP3, IMAP, but no Exchange. Well, actually I can setup an Exchange account but only if I use the default MiMail-app, whereas I want to use exchange in my Gmail app.

If someone knows how to fix this, let me know. Thanks!

-edit- I've disabled this MiMail app, ignoring all the warnings. Rebooted. And then Gmail gave me the option to setup Exchange. Hooray.

Last edited:
Hi together,

I'm not new to flash a xiaomi eu ROM via fastboot (mi 10 ultra) but before flashing to 11 ultra and the special problems I got some questions.

1. From cn 12.5.4 to eu 12.5.4 works without problems?
2. Is the slot change within the script or i need to check it manually?
3. Pay attention to anything else?

Thanks for the quick answers

Hello
Can someone please help me as I'm getting more and more confused. I have Mi 11 Ultra, I was able to install global rom 12,0,1 on Chinese version. So I have bootloader unlocked. So far I learned that apparently I have to use script command to install new version 12,5 as I tried to instal via Miflash and I was getting an error. So could I ask someone to help me find an update rom to 12,5 (if its available) as the one I downloaded will delete all my files and I dont want to go thru reinstallation of all my apps.

Hello
Can someone please help me as I'm getting more and more confused. I have Mi 11 Ultra, I was able to install global rom 12,0,1 on Chinese version. So I have bootloader unlocked. So far I learned that apparently I have to use script command to install new version 12,5 as I tried to instal via Miflash and I was getting an error. So could I ask someone to help me find an update rom to 12,5 (if its available) as the one I downloaded will delete all my files and I dont want to go thru reinstallation of all my apps.
There is an update Script embedded, use this one and you will keep all your data and settings.

It's all described multiple times.

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: 4fun20
There is an update Script embedded, use this one and you will keep all your data and settings.

It's all described multiple times.

Regards

Do I understand it correctly, its just about the command I have to use? Not about the rom/file? You see im not as good as you are

Just to clarify that: may I ask what ROM you intend to install ? Do you want to install official Xiaomi ROMs (and which one? Global, EEA or CN) or the Xiaomi.EU custom ROM ?

Reactions: Poney70
Just to clarify that: may I ask what ROM you intend to install ? Do you want to install official Xiaomi ROMs (and which one? Global, EEA or CN) or the Xiaomi.EU custom ROM ?
I want to install 12,5 global rom https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693791060 . So I'm trying to use the command panel and I'm trying to follow the video tutorial and already at the beginning I must be doing something wrong. I'm getting lost when he is typing "update" I attached the screenshot.

Attachments

• Rom flash.jpg
    Rom flash.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 153
I want to install 12,5 global rom https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693791060 . So I'm trying to use the command panel and I'm trying to follow the video tutorial and already at the beginning I must be doing something wrong. I attached the screenshot.

This is NOT global ROM but the Xiaomi.EU custom ROM. Sorry for a little terminology:
- Global, EEA and CN : official Xiaomi ROMs for the respective sales regions
- XIaomi.EU : custom ROM derived from the official CN ROM

As to your screenshot: you have a typo in the command !

And you need to run" windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" not the update.
Wait, didn't she write she's already on Xiaomi.eu Rom?

We should clarify that first, show us a screen of your my device section:

5003e336ccd52c04ed1ffbb4f4a7272c.jpg

You don't need PowerShell, just an administrative cmd is sufficient.

No offense if Ewelina doesn't indicate you're female

Wait, didn't she write she's already on Xiaomi.eu Rom?

We should clarify that first, show us a screen of your my device section:

5003e336ccd52c04ed1ffbb4f4a7272c.jpg

You don't need PowerShell, just an administrative cmd is sufficient.

I think she's on global rom 12.0.1

Reactions: Poney70