[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Hi all, im currently at the latest version of rom, i want to try the twrp, my question is, if i install the twrp on my rooted, my root privilege will gone? Then if want to root my phone again, i just need to flash the modified boot.img to boot_a and boot_b am i right? Thanks in advance

How I did it was downloaded the magisk.apk and renamed it to magisk.zip and flashed it using twrp. it's in the magisk doc that the APK can be changed to .ZIP for TWRP flashing.

beautiful, it worked, thank you very much.
indeed, you were right, you had to put the lock screen password, i don't know why i hadn't thought of it lol.
I understand better now, it allowed to mount the hidden partition or find the 12.5.7 rom.

thank you for your very clear explanations.

do you have any idea of the improvements of this rom 12.5.7?

You can look up changelogs directly on your phone after you installed the ROM on your phone. Therefore:

1. Go to Settings.
2. Select My Device
3. Select MIUI Version
4. Select the three dots on the right upper corner.
5. Select View Change log.

:D

Reactions: Poney70
Hi all, im currently at the latest version of rom, i want to try the twrp, my question is, if i install the twrp on my rooted, my root privilege will gone? Then if want to root my phone again, i just need to flash the modified boot.img to boot_a and boot_b am i right? Thanks in advance
Yes, your root is gone. But you can flash the magisk.zip via TWRP and your root is present again.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Kunware_lang
TUTORIAL ON HOW TO FLASH ROM USING TWRP

As the whole flashing process still seems to be a bit confusing for some people, I want to write this little guide on how to flash a ROM using TWRP.

There are some prerequisites which needs to be prepared before you start the flashing process.

Prerequisites:

1. Install the drivers needed for your phone on your operating System in order that your Phone gets recognized by the pc you attach it on via USB. I used the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool V2 which did that for me. Xiaomi Mi Tool V2
2. Your bootloader needs to be unlocked . If you haven't done this so far, then you can find a guide here on how to do that: UNLOCK BOOTLOADER GUIDE
3. Install Minimal ADBV and fastboot: Minimal ADB and fastboot
4. Allow USB Debugging on your phone.
5. Download TWRP for your device.
6. Download the ROM you want to install.
7: The TWRP file you download will have a long name. In order to make the command execution in the command line easier, it would be better to rename it to something easy like twrp.img.
8. Move the twrp.img from your download location into the location where you installed Minimal ADB (should be something like: C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and fastboot\
9, Connect your phone via USB and transfer the (unzipped) ROM to the root folder of your phone.
10. After the file was copied successfull to your phone, disconnect the Phone from your PC.

So this was the prerequisites part which now will lead us to the main part of the process.

Installation Process (PC)

1. Turn Off your phone
2. Boot the phone into fastboot mode by pressing VOLUME DOWN + POWER ON Button.
3. Connect the phone to your PC.
4. Open Minimal ADB and fastboot (as administrator, by right klicking the icon and selecting "Run as administrator". This will start the application at the installation folder.
5. Type "fastboot boot twrp.img"
6. After twrp was succesfully transferred to your phone via the upper command, the phone should restart in TWRP.

Installation Process (ON YOUR PHONE):

7. Press the right button to change the language.
8. Hit install on the TWRP menu.
9. Select the zip file you transferred to your phone.
9. If a password is aked then type in your unlock screen code.
10. Check the automatically restart after installation box.
11. Slide to the right to confirm installation start.

After the installation is done the phone should automatically restart and try to boot up the system. The boot process can take some minutes so dont worry and simply wait patently untill the phone booted up again.

I hope I could help you with this :)
I Followed this steps.
Please help. After installation it now only reboots to TWRP and says it has no OS Installed

Which rom did you select to install?
Which phone do you have?
Which version did you have installed previously?

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk
I bought Mi11Ultra from Giztop, Chinese version.
it was running 12.5.4
I installed TWRP and "Installed" ZIP rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.7.0.RKACNXM_v12-11

i have a question, just to make sure:

i had a previous eu rom with fastboot.
decided to flash twrp and flash this latest update.

but now i want a clean flash? Only need Format Data and flash ROM?

Edit: Worked like that

Last edited:
I bought Mi11Ultra from Giztop, Chinese version.
it was running 12.5.4
I installed TWRP and "Installed" ZIP rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.7.0.RKACNXM_v12-11
Ok So I Downloaded Previous Version V12.5.4.0 with -Fastboot install.
I rebooted Phone to Fastboot and installed rom from PC. Now its back again working.
But i want to install newer 12.5.7.0 which only has TWRP install option.... would like to see newer versions with fastboot installs, or fix TWRP....

Ok So I Downloaded Previous Version V12.5.4.0 with -Fastboot install.
I rebooted Phone to Fastboot and installed rom from PC. Now its back again working.
But i want to install newer 12.5.7.0 which only has TWRP install option.... would like to see newer versions with fastboot installs, or fix TWRP....
Try it now following my steps. I came also from 12.5.4 and it worked for me.

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Hi, i installed twrp like in instructions, and i flash magisk.zip to root my phone, but before i root my phone i boot to my system then boit to recovery, after i flash the magisk, when i try to reboot the device to system, twrp warn me that my device had no os installed

Hi, i installed twrp like in instructions, and i flash magisk.zip to root my phone, but before i root my phone i boot to my system then boit to recovery, after i flash the magisk, when i try to reboot the device to system, twrp warn me that my device had no os installed
What Magisk version did you try?

I try to boot to fastboot while on twrp to install stock rom in fastboot, but the phone is not booting in fastboot instead in twrp but there's a caption fastboot, i waited for almost 15mins but the screen locked and can't swipe to unlock it, so i decided to turned off, and boot again to recovery. But the recovery was broken i can't unlock the screen, so i turn off my phone and open it and it boot to system..

I try to boot to fastboot while on twrp to install stock rom in fastboot, but the phone is not booting in fastboot instead in twrp but there's a caption fastboot, i waited for almost 15mins but the screen locked and can't swipe to unlock it, so i decided to turned off, and boot again to recovery. But the recovery was broken i can't unlock the screen, so i turn off my phone and open it and it boot to system..

without any details we cant help you

perhaps this can help -> power off your phone -> press "vol -" and press "power on" -> phone should start in fastboot

vol + -> recovery or twrp
vol - -> fastboot

Thanks for the help, what happen is after i install twrp(i install it permanent), i flash magisk v23, but it's not installed and says my device has no os installed. So i worry, the last time i ignore that message on my realme 5 pro the phone was hard brick. But i think the twrp was not installing anything as i experience, when i try to install magisk the screen just blink and no any message of success. I try to recover my phone, by booting on the the fastboot on the option in the twrp(cause im afraid to boot it manually, because of the no os), after that it boot to twrp with a caption of fastboot and has a button boot a and b, I can't understand it because it's Chinese. I waited for 15mins but the screen was lock and i can't swipe the unlock, dono why maybe driver missing. So i decided to turned off my phone and boot it on os, luckily it boot and the magisk not install. Just sharing my experience so that to help others in future. So my phone was ok right now, not rooted. I root it later maybe. If i flash modified boot by magisk to boot a and b, the recovery will remove right? Cause it's still here not working, i just can boot to there but i can't unlock it maybe the driver was corrupted. Sorry for the bad english

"9, Connect your phone via USB and transfer the (unzipped) ROM to the root folder of your phone. "
if I have xiaomi.eu 12.5.6 my divice is rooted or I have to root?

I don't know what some of you guys are doing but booting into recovery from fastboot and flashing the rom from there works straightforward, please use a pattern as screen lock.

1. Set pattern
2. Put Phone into Fastboot
3. Open admin cmd, attach phone
4. Issue fastboot.exe boot twrp.img (I recommend to rename the file accordingly)
5. Before unlocking twrp, the lower right button allows you to set language
6. Flash latest Rom (assuming it's already on phone storage)
7. Optional, flash magisk right after
8. Reboot.

Done, twrp will now persist, no need to install separately!

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.