[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

-----------EDIT 20.5.2021--------------

Since weekly 21.5.20 and Stable 12.5.7.0, we are releasing TWRP version of our ROMs for MI11, MI11Pro/Ultra..

TWRP install via fastboot command
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img

To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..

TWRP for MI11 venus
TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star

For install ROM, just select Install - ROM zip - reboot

Enjoy.. :)

Thank you for your work!

Please, tell me - for first time flashing after i get bootloader unlocked
do i need to flash first 12.5.7.0 frimware or TWRP?

"9, Connect your phone via USB and transfer the (unzipped) ROM to the root folder of your phone. "
if I have xiaomi.eu 12.5.6 my divice is rooted or I have to root?
Root folder means the highest hierarchy in the folder (like on your PC C:\) of a tree . This has nothing to do with root rights or stuff like that!

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70 and kvbvs
Thank you for your work!

Please, tell me - for first time flashing after i get bootloader unlocked
do i need to flash first 12.5.7.0 frimware or TWRP?

Hi ... you can see it an the filename how to flash:
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.7.0.RKACNXM_v12-11.zip
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.4.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip
If there is "fastboot" in the filename you have to flash it with fastboot -> phone fastboot-mode (power and vol -)
If there is only ".zip" you have to use "twrp" for flashing -> phone recovery-mode (power and vol+)

If you want to flash the version "12.5.7" you have to start / boot - not flash - into "twrp" first before flashing the rom

Do this to start twrp
# fastboot boot twrp.img

Dont do this to start twrp on A/B devices
# fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

And this I dont recommend as well
# fastboot flash boot_a twrp.img
# fastboot flash boot_b twrp.img

Regards Kater

Hi ... you can see it an the filename how to flash:
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.7.0.RKACNXM_v12-11.zip
  • xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.4.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip
If there is "fastboot" in the filename you have to flash it with fastboot -> phone fastboot-mode (power and vol -)
If there is only ".zip" you have to use "twrp" for flashing -> phone recovery-mode (power and vol+)

If you want to flash the version "12.5.7" you have to start / boot - not flash - into "twrp" first before flashing the rom

Do this to start twrp
# fastboot boot twrp.img

Dont do this to start twrp on A/B devices
# fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

And this I dont recommend as well
# fastboot flash boot_a twrp.img
# fastboot flash boot_b twrp.img

Regards Kater

So , i think to do theese steps:

1) download fasboot`s V12.5.4.0 with all files inside archive
1.1) download TWRP
1.2) download TWRP` v.12.5.7
2) cause not to have a brick, do change the slot from b to a https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...m-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/post-604798
3) start TWRP via command line

and then ...i dont know - where twrp firmware must to be? on phone or on PC?

I copy the unlocked zip file 12.5.7 via usb but it does not show it to me via TWRP. How to get to the phone's main location from the PC?

1.1) download TWRP
2) cause not to have a brick, do change the slot from b to a https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...m-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/post-604798

You need it on pc, what you are actually doing is sending the file to the phone (fastboot boot twrp.img) and telling the Phone to boot this particular file.

Compare it with booting from a cd instead of hard drive.

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

I copy the unlocked zip file 12.5.7 via usb but it does not show it to me via TWRP. How to get to the phone's main location from the PC?
You need to copy the whole zip to your phone, not the content, just download it with the phone.

If first install, copy it while in twrp.

1.1) download TWRP

I think you want to install 12.5.7 why do you want to download 12.5.4 ?

If you have downloaded 12.5.7 rom copy it to your phone over usb and then start/boot twrp choose "install"

navigate to the folder where you have put in your 12.5.7 rom version. voila ....

Finally got TWRP installed on my Mi 11 Ultra. I discovered something on my main windows setup was corrupting the TWRP file each time I downloaded it.
My PC has a dual boot setup. I booted up on the other windows setup and was able to successfully download a non corrupted version. I am now running the latest weekly rom. Thanks to all that helped..

I think you want to install 12.5.7 why do you want to download 12.5.4 ?

If you have downloaded 12.5.7 rom copy it to your phone over usb and then start twrp choose "install"

navigate to the folder where you have put in your 12.5.7 rom version. volla ....

just because there are all files of fastboot in 12.5.4 package

and will i be able to transfer 12.5.7 via USB to my phone when it will be already inside TWRP?
will my PC be able to see phone storage in this moment?

You need to copy the whole zip to your phone, not the content, just download it with the phone.

If first install, copy it while in twrp.

so I dont have to "unlock zip" this before copy?
edit: nevermind, on TWRP I just forgot to put password lol and I was browsing storage without permission

just because there are all files of fastboot in 12.5.4 package

and will i be able to transfer 12.5.7 via USB to my phone when it will be already inside TWRP?
will my PC be able to see phone storage in this moment?

what are you doing ? you dont need fastboot rom version if you have twrp

1. download the rom version 12.5.7 to your pc
2. start your phone not in recovery and not in fastboot, start it as always
3. copy 12.5.7 rom zip file from pc to your phone with usb
4. power off your phone and start it in fastboot (power and vol-)
5. open cmd and switch to the folder with fastboot.exe
6. the twrp.img should be in this folder as well
7. fastboot boot twrp.img
8. twrp should be displayed on your phone
9. change the language in twrp (the lower right button)
10. click on install in twrp
11. navigate to the folder where you have copied the 12.5.7 rom version
12. install it

In most cases you can copy the file from pc to the phone while you have started twrp

PS: on monday I can unlock the bootloader on my mi11 ultra and I will see if it will be a challenge :)

Last edited:
so I dont have to "unlock zip" this before copy?
edit: nevermind, on TWRP I just forgot to put password lol and I was browsing storage without permission

"unlock" ... do you mean "unzip / unpack" ? if you install it with twrp you dont have to "unzip / unpack" the file

twrp is able to "unzip / unpack" it by itself. choose install in twrp and choose the *.zip rom version

you only have to unzip a fastboot file if you want to flash it with miflash as example

Reactions: kvbvs
"unlock" ... do you mean "unzip / unpack" ? if you install it with twrp you dont have to "unzip / unpack" the file

twrp is able to "unzip / unpack" it by itself. choose install in twrp and choose the *.zip rom version

you only have to unzip a fastboot file if you want to flash it with miflash as example
I meant "unlock" not "unpack" anyway everything went smooth and working. thanks for the help :)

another question, what is the advantage of TWRP over fastboot update? Am I able to enter TWRP without using a computer?

Reactions: katerpanne
I meant "unlock" not "unpack" anyway everything went smooth and working. thanks for the help :)
another question, what is the advantage of TWRP over fastboot update? Am I able to enter TWRP without using a computer

how can you unlock a zip-file ? what do you mean ?

With TWRP you can install other modules / apps as well very easy

CHANGELOG
TWRP will persist after ROM install
. To install this version, download specific TWRP image for your device, boot it using "fastboot boot twrp.img" and install ROM (data will not be wiped)

Last edited:
how can you unlock a zip-file ? what do you mean ?

With TWRP you can install other modules / apps as well very easy

CHANGELOG
TWRP will persist after ROM install
. To install this version, download specific TWRP image for your device, boot it using "fastboot boot twrp.img" and install ROM (data will not be wiped)
right click on zip file ->properites ->unlock

Hi
Today I Install the last weekly rom 12.5.2 for the Mi 11 Ultra via My pc and fastboot mode to enter in TWRP recovery.

My problem is that I can't install the TWRP in my phone : after runing powershell or CMD I have this result :

PS C:\adb> fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
target reported max download size of 805306368 bytes
sending 'recovery' (196608 KB)...
OKAY [ 5.229s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: (recovery_a) No such partition)
finished. total time: 5.236s
PS C:\adb>
I need help

Hi
Today I Install the last weekly rom 12.5.2 for the Mi 11 Ultra via My pc and fastboot mode to enter in TWRP recovery.

My problem is that I can't install the TWRP in my phone : after runing powershell or CMD I have this result :

OKAY [ 5.229s]
writing 'recovery'...
I need help
Seriously.. Why do you flash it?

Please use the search button, people explained that like 100 times already.

Hi

OKAY [ 5.229s]
writing 'recovery'...
I need help

The command is fastboot "boot" twrp.img not flash recovery

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 M2102K1C 發送

Thank you for reply
My question is how I can Install TWRP permanently inside the phone ?
OK, see the screenshot from my phone MI11Ultra after I finished TWRP to EU12.5.7, press volume up+power button then I can go into TWRP recovery mode, I think this what you wants.