[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

hey! i installed the eu rom on my mi11 pro. But now the 5x zoom button still uses the main camera, and not the5x optical one. The telephoto cam only works in pro mode. IS this a common bug, and how can one fix this?

hey! i installed the eu rom on my mi11 pro. But now the 5x zoom button still uses the main camera, and not the5x optical one. The telephoto cam only works in pro mode. IS this a common bug, and how can one fix this?

If you're too close to a subject, the 5x zoom is from the main camera, since the telephoto can't focus at close distance.

Yes, as it's the same even on EU Rom..

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
I know that but maybe thats the reason the camera dosnt work properly, because the firmware is optimized for ultra and not pro. It would still work because its almost the same phone

I know that but maybe thats the reason the camera dosnt work properly, because the firmware is optimized for ultra and not pro. It would still work because its almost the same phone

I've not noticed this issue on 12.5.7, seems to work fine as I notice a slight delay and colour shift when it switches sensors.

I just installed 12.5.7 via TWRP but security patch is still 2021-04-01.
Is that OK and how often are security patches integrated in updates ?
Thank you

I just installed 12.5.7 via TWRP but security patch is still 2021-04-01.
Is that OK and how often are security patches integrated in updates ?
Thank you
Ask Xiaomi... but they don't care to release Stable updates with latest Android security patch level...

Real fact about Xiaomi: Releasing good devices but software is quite bad and poorly maintained...

Reactions: hoangsang
well, after trying and trying and trying to flash "fastboot flash twrp.img" and failing several times, i checked
the "small guide listed" and sure enough it says boot twrp. that worked, then i forgot to download the zip to my device,
thankfully i could copy it over while in twrp, flashed it, tried booting and stuck on MIUI logo.
little did i remember, last time took 5 minutes to boot instead of booting straight away like im used to.

for anyone stuck on fastboot logo, simply change the name of the TWRP image to twrp and hold left select while right clicking
inside the window where you saved the twrp image, (given your on win 10) this will open powershell, type CMD hit enter
then type fastboot boot twrp.img hit enter again, THEN FOLLOW THE INSTUCTIONS ON THE PAGE THE FIRST PAGE!
you need to have your zip file already on the phone, or drag it to the phone, takes about 3 min (depending on how fast your phone is)
i flashed from .04 stable to .08 stable. so you shouldnt be stuck anywhere.

Ask Xiaomi... but they don't care to release Stable updates with latest Android security patch level...

Real fact about Xiaomi: Releasing good devices but software is quite bad and poorly maintained...

Is this better in the weekly versions ?

Hello :) I would like to try out the weekly version. Would I need to wipe my device or can I simply "update"?

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk

Hello :) I would like to try out the weekly version. Would I need to wipe my device or can I simply "update"?

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk
Hello, you should "wipe" (= "Format Data") your device if you want to install the Weekly version. ;)

Hi @ingbrzy, Am in the process of unlocking bootloader. Have a Mi 11 ultra with chinese varient. I know it has a very limited Carrier aggregation support with the chinese ROM. Global ROM seems to have a bit more CA combinations compared to the chinese.
Wanted to check if the EU ROM touches any Modem firmware or updates to carrier aggregation settings that comes default? and if it applied to US or just EU? Thank you for your clarification.

I subscribe to the question . You can somehow pull out the file that is responsible for the aggregation of frequencies from the global firmware and install it into the firmware Xiaomi.eu ?

Hey guys, I'm always updating via fastboot mode weekly updates, if I want to have it automatically updated, what is the procedure, never used TWRP, can someone explain please all the steps? Will I have to erase all the data again?

Hi Guys,
a Few problems I've stumbled upon - Should you have any workarounds please help me out.
(On Mi11 - Ultra - Latest Weekly)

* Camera - Photos sometimes doesn't click, So I miss some photos once in a while.
* Gallery - I'm unable to hide some images which I dont want to see in the gallery. (Tried .nomedia file in folder, and Made a folder with a . in front as well, That didnt hide as well.) - So is there a good third party gallery, is it possible to freeze the system MIUI Gallery, any workaround?

Use D
Hi guys,

I have upgraded to 12.5.9 and I could not see widevine L1 security on my mobile. Unable to add cards to google pay as well. Any thoughts ?

Please advise.

Thanks
Weekly is still L1. Use DRM info app, see screenshot. May be make sure your wallet is set to HCE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-24-09-14-42-510_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-24-09-14-42-510_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20210624_091424.jpg
    IMG_20210624_091424.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 150