[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

For some reason usb debugging only works for me if the phone is turned on, booting into fastboot will make the computer not recognize the phone when typing "adb devices". All drivers properly installed, as it recognizes it when the phone is turned on.
You have to use fastboot command and not adb when your device is in Fastboot mode... ^^

Reactions: xNAPx
And of course Android USB debug only works when the phones on. It is what it says, Android operating system debug, so can only be used when the system is up. Was used to debug the phone via USB and the setting is completely useless when in fastboot or recovery, so please don't rely on it outside of the OS.
You should see the adb drivers in Windows device manager though.

-- EDIT: It fixed itself out of the blue, WindExp worked and I succesfully installed the .zip, phone booted up, time for restoring data :) --

Thanks, I figured it out since. It's been a while since I tinkered with my phones.
Now I face the usual problems that I

1. cannot mount MTP properly and thus cannot copy the zip onto the device via Windows Explorer
2. adb push fails at 83% with "no storage left" message
3. entering adb sideload will make the device unrecognizeable on cmd

I have the 8/256 version, btw

Last edited:
Hi, I have unlocked my Mi 11 pro, flashed twrp using file from here, then flashed latest xiaomi.eu rom. Now phone is bricked. Only bootloading to fastboot. what is the solution please. Not taking ADB commands

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you manage to get it working? If not, it will be an EDL to get it back to normal. Check out the threads to find out who can resolve it. I'm not going to repeat the whole thread here again. But good and get yourself back working again.

Reactions: reez1987
Did you manage to get it working? If not, it will be an EDL to get it back to normal. Check out the threads to find out who can resolve it. I'm not going to repeat the whole thread here again. But good and get yourself back working again.

Hi @Mark F . Yes, managed to flash xiaomi.eu after reverting to stock. In the about device page, it shows my device as Mi Ultra, although mine is the to Mi 11 pro. Is that normal?

guys i am getting my mi 11 pro tomorrow. Is there anything not to do, to get twrp etc working, like not updating to.... version?

My Mi11 with the 12.0.9.0 EU has the snowy peaks background that remains at night with a starry sky even during the day, why?

Mi11U 12.5.11.0 ROM is coming...

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 M2102K1C 發送
0a07646206fd7b0c6d4f5ce887879bfc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1647838042
Rom version 12.5.11 still has the screen refresh rate error. Sometimes it's at 120Hz down to 60Hz. This sometimes makes the touch lag :(

When you download it via the app, there is a temp at the end of the zip and I can't remove it, is it fine too update from that file?

No, it's not finished processing the download. Give it time to finish and do a checksum check and then it will remove the temp and you can use it. Until the temp disappears, it's not a complete file. I have had it like that for ages and in the end I downloaded it again but please, don't just remove the temp yourself and flash.

Reactions: wilpang and Poney70
Are there major issues between Weekly or Stable ... I have had no major issues using the weekly on my 11 Ultra, but does the stable rom give it any edge ?

Hi, just wondering once flashed xiaomi.eu how do you keep it updated ? do you need to load up TWRP and flash ? or just run the update within the phone and it boots up in TWRP so can flash the update ? does that need TWRP installed ?

Thanks

You need twrp to update. Once installed, the normal ota system works s it should but it uses twrp rather than stock recovery to install the update. So you may need to enter lock screen password when it reboots to twrp and then it will update, wipe dalvik cache and reboot to system for you.

Reactions: snow1