[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

== How to install Magisk without TWRP (with "fastboot" Xiaomi.eu ROMs) ==

1) Extract the "boot.img" file in the zip file of your current ROM version (in the "images" folder)

2) Put this "boot.img" file in the "Download" folder of your phone

3) Download and install this apk on your phone to install the Magisk app => Magisk-v23.0.apk

4) Open Magisk app and tap on "Install" button (first one from top, next to the "Magisk" word) => Tap on "Next" button for options => Tap on "Select a file for patching" method then "Go ->"

=> It will open the file manager app and you have to find and select the "boot.img" file (tap on the top-left menu then select "Download", you will find it here)

5) Start the boot.img patching process

=> When done, you will find "magisk_patched_xxxxx.img" file in the 'Download' folder (where xxxxx = random value)

6) Transfert the "magisk_patched_xxxxx.img" file on your computer (on your "Desktop")

7) Reboot your phone in fastboot mode (hold ' Vol - ' and ' Power ' buttons simultaneously) and connect it to your computer

8) Open a "Command Prompt" window (cmd) on your computer: type "cd desktop" and then type "fastboot flash boot magisk_patched_xxxxx.img" (TIP: you can only type "fastboot flash boot magisk_patched" and use the TAB key to auto-complete the name, or manually replace xxxxx with correct value)

9) When flash is done, type "fastboot reboot"

10) Done! Magisk is installed!

P.S.: I highly recommend to "Hide Magisk app" (option in Magisk settings to rename the Magisk app) but if it doesn't work ("can't install" error) => Go to developer settings and enable "Install via USB" option, then tap on "Hide Magisk app" to install "hidden" Magisk app.

P.S.: Do not forget to enable "MagiskHide" option in Magisk settings (to pass all SafetyNet tests) too.

EDIT (Sept. 2021): For some devices, if your device is not passing the SafetyNet "CTS" test (you can test with this app here) then follow this:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...k-xiaomi-eu-rom-with-magisk.63158/post-628631

:)
If the file "magisk_patched_xxxxx.img" i rename to bootpatched.img will it work?
Thanks

hi ,
im looking for the feature that enable the "tmp" on twrp . why? because if im on bootloop, you cant connect your phone to the pc , and the only thing that works is the twrp , so i want to mount my rom on the phone in other way like with the tmp . hiow can i access this feature on the twrp?
thnx

hi ,
im looking for the feature that enable the "tmp" on twrp . why? because if im on bootloop, you cant connect your phone to the pc , and the only thing that works is the twrp , so i want to mount my rom on the phone in other way like with the tmp . hiow can i access this feature on the twrp?
thnx
???

To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..
That's not true, bottom right button is Restart.
Settings button is second from the bottom.
Could you please fix that in your post?
Thanks.

I need help!

Just installed latest stable on my Mi11 (12.5.15)

Now modem stopped working, can't make calls anymore. And no data.

What to do??

Id like to buy the Mi 11 ultra soon with Chinese ROM, however before I take the plunge. Can some answer the below questions please for the latest stable build of miui 12.5

1. Do UK banking apps such as Santander, HSBC, Halifax, PayPal, nationwide work and safety net passed?

2. Also do freetrade, trading 212 and other stocks and shares apps work?

3. Do shopping apps work like eBay, Amazon, Ali express etc work perfect?

4. Social media apps do they all work on official apps such as youtube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat,
Facebook, xda, imo, tiktok and is netflix widevine L1 supported or Amazon prime video?

I need all of the above to work 100% with no work around such as youtube Vanced or use the browser versions. If they don't then would buying the official Global version have no problems with all the above.

New 11U stable 12.5.20.0 ROM released, but can not download now...Keep waiting
3560e97310a3a76c617ac2ea6e57a7b8.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 M2102K1C 發送

i've come from 12.5.17 to 12.5.20. I notice wifi connection unstable. it's only send but not received more often. my other devices are stable the same

How i can fix google play services?! I tried clear data and remove updates, works for a while and then its back again! Google play and google pay not working anymore!

Attachments

• IMG_20211111_202631.jpg
    IMG_20211111_202631.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 192
== How to install Magisk without TWRP (with "fastboot" Xiaomi.eu ROMs) ==

1) Extract the "boot.img" file in the zip file of your current ROM version (in the "images" folder)

2) Put this "boot.img" file in the "Download" folder of your phone

3) Download and install this apk on your phone to install the Magisk app => Magisk-v23.0.apk

4) Open Magisk app and tap on "Install" button (first one from top, next to the "Magisk" word) => Tap on "Next" button for options => Tap on "Select a file for patching" method then "Go ->"

=> It will open the file manager app and you have to find and select the "boot.img" file (tap on the top-left menu then select "Download", you will find it here)

5) Start the boot.img patching process

=> When done, you will find "magisk_patched_xxxxx.img" file in the 'Download' folder (where xxxxx = random value)

6) Transfert the "magisk_patched_xxxxx.img" file on your computer (on your "Desktop")

7) Reboot your phone in fastboot mode (hold ' Vol - ' and ' Power ' buttons simultaneously) and connect it to your computer

8) Open a "Command Prompt" window (cmd) on your computer: type "cd desktop" and then type "fastboot flash boot magisk_patched_xxxxx.img" (TIP: you can only type "fastboot flash boot magisk_patched" and use the TAB key to auto-complete the name, or manually replace xxxxx with correct value)

9) When flash is done, type "fastboot reboot"

10) Done! Magisk is installed!

P.S.: I highly recommend to "Hide Magisk app" (option in Magisk settings to rename the Magisk app) but if it doesn't work ("can't install" error) => Go to developer settings and enable "Install via USB" option, then tap on "Hide Magisk app" to install "hidden" Magisk app.

P.S.: Do not forget to enable "MagiskHide" option in Magisk settings (to pass all SafetyNet tests) too.

EDIT (Sept. 2021): For some devices, if your device is not passing the SafetyNet "CTS" test (you can test with this app here) then follow this:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...k-xiaomi-eu-rom-with-magisk.63158/post-628631

:)
Works great on latest rom for 11ultra

Reactions: Poney70
Sorry I'm sure this has been asked before but I really don't want to cock up my phone.
I've got the 11 ultra and installed EU ROM when I got the phone about 5 months ago.
I've got 12.0.10.0.RKACNXM (stable)

Do I go through updater to update the software or do I need to download it from here and install?
If from the updater, is there anything in particular I need to do/follow?

Sorry for being basic but it's also a business phone and will create a nightmare if I'm locked out of banking apps for a few days!

Sorry I'm sure this has been asked before but I really don't want to cock up my phone.
I've got the 11 ultra and installed EU ROM when I got the phone about 5 months ago.

Do I go through updater to update the software or do I need to download it from here and install?

Sorry for being basic but it's also a business phone and will create a nightmare if I'm locked out of banking apps for a few days!
its up to you… both ways are possible. I suggest to check if you dont update to a12 :) in both cases you have to install it with twrp (a11) and a12 is a fastboot image, you only can install it with fastboot not twrp

I download the rom from here with a downloadmanager. then I check if everything is ok, start twrp and install the new rom.

Make a backup before and if you have magisk installed, disable all modules before update.

you are on stable,
if you want to change to weekly a11 you have to format not wipe in twrp the data partition. on a12 extract the image and start the bat file with format in the filename

Last edited:
Hi people
Just ordered a Mi11 pro

1. Is it a good camera phone?
2. I need bank apps+ NFC
+ GMS. DO THESE work with original CN ROM.
IS IT ALSO SAFE?????
3. IF I STAY WITH ORIGINAL CN ROM will I have PUSH NOTIFICATIONS??
4. Is this phoe a good purchase base don camera and battery?

THANKS

Sent from MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Choose the updater.No problem.Flash it without format data.I did it on my mi 11 no any problems

Hi,im on stable rom(not last one) on my mi 11 lite 5g but fortnite is very laggy.Which rom is best for gaming,are the weekly roms better?

Hello, for month the Rom works fine. But Yesterday this happens:

Graphic errors on the top of the screen for about 10 seconds without physical treatment.

The Phone (MI 11 256GB) is dead now. No reaction. And it cannot be turned on. Even no turning on when try to get to TWRP. No reaction when connecting to PC.

What can i do?

Hello, for month the Rom works fine. But Yesterday this happens:

Graphic errors on the top of the screen for about 10 seconds without physical treatment.

The Phone (MI 11 256GB) is dead now. No reaction. And it cannot be turned on. Even no turning on when try to get to TWRP. No reaction when connecting to PC.

What can i do?
Use your warranty...