[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

So in order for me to get updates directly through to my phone, on the update miui section. What would I need to do?

If you have xiaomi.eu ROM installed:
You must install a working TWRP and xiaomi.eu must release the recovery ROM.

Funkční TWRP je již k dispozici.

TWRP pro Mi 11 Ultra

Reactions: andy2711
Hi! May i know if my current weekly rom is flashed through recovery/fastboot, and now since the only option is to update through twrp, do i need to do a format on twrp before i can flash the new weekly version in?

The current weekly ROM installs in TWRP.
No wipe or Format Data is needed. If you already have the weekly ROM installed.

The current weekly ROM installs in TWRP.
No wipe or Format Data is needed.
Yep i understand the current roms are TWRP, but the existing version in my phone is using fastboot. If i understand correctly you mean i can just flash the current TWRP version over the old Fastboot version without any issues, is that right?

Hello, what working twrp for Venus? How is the procedure to be installed or launched from fastboot every time it is to be used?

Any one have a workaround for installing chrome on the phone after the eu rom. I cant seem to get it to install

If you have searched and found this question then the answer is to update Android web view from the play store, after which chrome should install. the answer was another website.

Reactions: katerpanne
Can I move back to miui 12.5 stable A11 from 13.0.12 A12 with wipe without any problems with partitions etc?

Didn't find a good instruction to update with twrp again...
what worked for me on mi11 ultra with android 12:

1. get twrp-3.6.2_12.img (on twrp page was only 3.6.2_11 which seems to be for android 11, couldn't find hints about it nor the android 12 version, found it on tradingshenzhen.com). the version 11 didn't accept my pin, also it was 100% correct, as it did work with the version 12
2. boot phone in fastboot, usb debugging enabled, usb connected to pc, start a console in the developer tools (adb / fastboot) on pc, enter "fastboot boot twrp.img" (rename twrp file first).
3. in twrp under advanced, flash current twrp to device and reboot (otherwise update didn't work for me)
4 install update

Howdy, I updated from 12.5 to 13.0.12 using the update bat. It seemed to go fine, but then start rebooting randomly the next day. I wiped the cache and I am trying to do a clean install. When I do, I get this message in the command prompt. "This package is for "star" and "mars" devices; this is a "unknown"." Any advice?

Just received my mi 11u CN with global rom, in order to debloat it tried to install xiaomi.eu. However, faced a lot of issues like random links lead to random guides with different instructions. I am stuck after installing TWRP, I can't format data from there neither can I flash the rom. TWRP was made permanent with "install current TWRP". So, it would be very kind if someone could tell me steps to switch to xiaomi.eu.

Thanks to the developers, I have successfully installed 13.0.9.0 for venus.
My question and twrp should be included in the update being my device with slot A or B?

Just received my mi 11u CN with global rom, in order to debloat it tried to install xiaomi.eu. However, faced a lot of issues like random links lead to random guides with different instructions. I am stuck after installing TWRP, I can't format data from there neither can I flash the rom. TWRP was made permanent with "install current TWRP". So, it would be very kind if someone could tell me steps to switch to xiaomi.eu.

Reactions: Tecalote
Thanks to the developers, I have successfully installed 13.0.9.0 for venus.
My question and twrp should be included in the update being my device with slot A or B?

Updates of TWRP
- For non-A/B devices TWRP will not be replaced automatically while installing ROM unless you flash the new, working recovery.
- For most A/B devices TWRP will be flashed permanent while installing ROM (perhaps a different version than yours)
- If there is a REC-TWRP for the device, the TWRP is not included into the ROM any longer

Reactions: Tecalote
I Tried to install the TWRP with the following fault in the picture. What does it mean?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-08-08-32-37-988_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-08-08-32-37-988_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 112
I booted now the TWRP. My zip file is in my downloads folder but I can't find it. The internal storage is 0MB and it looks like the root dictionary.

I tried a USB drive for install but he didn't accept it and shows also 0mb. I can't mount it. The TWRP didn't ask for my pincode. I disabled the PIN-Code and tried again without a result.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-08-11-08-20-735_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-08-11-08-20-735_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1,008.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited: