[HELP] Poco F3 Bricked. Doesn't Boot.

sumurtugu

Members
Dec 5, 2018
So I was updating to the newest weekly update of the eu Rom but something went wrong, and the update was stuck. After a bit I got it to work again, and decided to install the stable version instead of the weekly. It was not in the cards. That update/installation also froze, and now my phone is off and won't boot! Oh joy! Is there anything I or an actual repair shop can do, or is it just paperweight, and even if I take it to a repair shop, I'll be paying money for no reason?

Hello friend, the same thing happened to me, the only way to repair the cell phone was by reinstalling the global stock rom with the xiaomi flash app, with that I was able to unbrick the cell phone

You will need to contact an unbricker on telegram you can find someone, and you may will need to EDL mode the phone it was my issue early this year, good luck

How did you get it into EDL? It won't appear on my pc
You need to Get reid off the back pannel and find two pins search for an image on Internet, be very carefull when open the phone to not brake the back i did not use hest for that Just make it slowly with no pressure