Help - Redmi 3 Bricked !!

G0ku5

Members
May 26, 2016
hello, I installed a new rom through TWRP, but something went wrong, I now have my redmi3(my device is unlocked) in this state:
  • No EDL, No Fastboot, No boot logo and No charging Animaton.
  • Phone is not recognized as a device in Device manger.

Device manager is showing "Qualcomm Hs Usb Qdloader 9008".

when I try flashing in miflash 2016.04.01 with Fastboot rom, the error appears: "0x80070026: Receiving hello packet"

description of the problem here: http://en.miui.com/thread-283484-1-1.html

someone can help me?

EDIT:

Test this solution:
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=283484&pid=5510469
Thanks @Valdem

Last edited:
thanks for answering!
unfortunately my case is more complicated
see on miui forum eng and search for "Help - Redmi 3 Bricked !!"
(as I have less than 10 post still can not put links)

and you find my original post with this problem

thanks

Same problem, man! I searching for solution 2 weeks. And still no progress. All solution based on fastboot mode. According to device manager report you already in Emergency Download Mode (my phone has same report at device manager) and i also see this error in MiFlash. If you found Factory ROM also called Factory Image (not fastboot) tell me. We can use official Qualcomm software QPST and flash Factory ROM via QPST Software download tool.

Reactions: G0ku5
also I'm almost two weeks so! I did not know this rom, thanks for the info! if I find I'll tell you, but if you also share you find me!

thank you

also I think there is the possibility of using testpoints, but still nobody knows where they are located on board!

thanks

«New chipsets like Snapdragon 808, 810, 650 and 652 is not supported by this tool...»

credits: android1ick

I talk with guys from androidbrick.com. They tell me same words. If i found method to ressurect this fone i wrote about it, of course :)

Reactions: G0ku5
Are you coming in the alterive download mode

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-31-21-55-47_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-31-21-55-47_com.android.chrome.png
    491 KB · Views: 730
Are you coming in the alterive download mode
Thanks for ansverig, but! My phone not startup, not going to recovery or fastboot. When I hold Vol+ during USB inserting, probably starting EDL mode. Phone recognized as Qualcomm blah-blah-blah in device manager. But when i try to flash the ROM via MiFlash i got error "Reached end of file ....... Receiving hello packet"

End of file means its the wrong mode. Press volume up + volume down + power to reach the proper download mode. Then flash with any official fastboot rom

Pressing volume up + power will bring up boot menu. If your system has problem, the menu will not show up. It will instead go into an alternative download mode.

You don't want that. You want to go to proper download mode. You need 3 buttons. Volume up + volume down + power to reach the proper download mode

if that was the solution, since I had solved the problem a long time! The problem is more complex.

thanks

Maybe disconnect the battey
And do the unbrick Again

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
yesterday i got almost same issue.
from miui 8 i downgrade to miui 7 (6.5.12)
after that mi redmi 3 pro suddenly won't boot. just vibrate mi logo than off again
no fastboot no recovery (i UB and already install TWRP) etc etc
what i did to recover is connect my device to computer
hold vol - and power until it show mi bunny and fastboot (it restart many times but keep holding the buttons until it stop restarting and in to fastboot mode)
than use fastboot to reboot edl
after that i flash using mi flash to official dev china 6.5.12

now my redmi working again but bootloader is locked, TWRP is gone :( sad but at least i have working redmi 3 pro rather than expensive paper wight
i just wait untill i can unlock my bootloader again and flash xiaomi.eu rom again
good luck with your device

Thanks for advice, but my phone shows only black screen. No vibrations, no logo. Only blinking Red flash when its discharged.
Did miflash recognized it?
Mine detected as com 7 in miflash
Black screen no led whatsoever either
When I push flash it run so I wait until 499s until it say complete

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Are you sure can't get into fastboot mode, because many way to get into it, like power + volume down, or volume up + down simultaneously power off conditions then plug on USB.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Listen.. You gotta use a 64 bit operating system and latest mi flash tool 64bit. This won't work with 32 bit system. Don't worry it's gonna be fine.

en. miui. com / thread-235865-1-1 .html

( Just remove the spaces )

Do let us know if it worked