KoungMyat

Members
Sep 20, 2022
Hello dears,

I have bought Mi CC9 and I wish to flash EU ROM as I want to use Google Services and call recording features. But I don't know how-to as I am newbie to flash. And are there any errors or problems used to be in flashing TWRP and EU ROM? And also errors in MIUI 12.5.5.0 EU ROM?
Please help me Sir

I've downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9LiteMICC9_V12.5.5.0.RFCCNXM_v12-11.zip and official twrp-3.6.2_9-0-pyxis.img.

Hello dears,

I have bought Mi CC9 and I wish to flash EU ROM as I want to use Google Services and call recording features. But I don't know how-to as I am newbie to flash. And are there any errors or problems used to be in flashing TWRP and EU ROM? And also errors in MIUI 12.5.5.0 EU ROM?
Please help me Sir

I've downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9LiteMICC9_V12.5.5.0.RFCCNXM_v12-11.zip and official twrp-3.6.2_9-0-pyxis.img.
look here how to do it with your files its A11 so use twrp for A11

Reactions: KoungMyat
Thanks for your answer. But what's A11? Xiaomi A11? I don't understand. I have downloaded from https://twrp.me/xiaomi/xiaomimi9lite.html and chosed Primary (Europe) and they redirected to the page where version 3.6.2_9-0 is the latest and so, I downloaded that.

Isn't TWRP 3.6.2_9-0 compatible with my device?
Sorry for not understanding this.

And can I face errors or problems while flashing or after? Please Sir, Thank you.
its A11 so use twrp for A11