[HOW TO] Install MI cloud, MIUI+ and Hyperconnect on non Xiaomi laptops

May 19, 2023
[HOW TO INSTALL MIUI + ]
All you have to do is install the .exe file on your computer and sign in with your Xiaomi account. Sadly it's all on Chinese, but most of it is self-explanatory, and of course you can use Google lens. The automatic sign-in doesn't work for me, but you can always connect your smartphone using a QR code.

[HOW TO INSTALL XIAOMI CLOUD PC CLIENT]
Xiaomi cloud PC Client
It's the download link from the official Mi cloud Website. Works great but only in English or Chinese. The Xiaomi Cloud PC client allows you to download multiple big files in the same time from your cloud, which isn't possible on website.

[HOW TO INSTALL XIAOMI HYPERCONNECT MANAGER]

MIUI+ is outdated now for devices with Hyperos. The successor is Xiaomi Hyperconnect PC Manager.
But little problem : Xiaomi is only letting you using it for Xiaomi laptops since now :

But a Chinese dev on CSDN made it possible to use it for every laptop :
Original Post

I'll just translate what you have to do :

1. Download this zip file

2. Extract it in a new folder anywhere you want on your PC

3. Download the PC Manager exe file, and put it in the SAME folder as the extracted Zip file

4. Run exe file and follow install instructions, close the program after that.

5. Take the extracted zip file, and insert it in C:\Program Files\MI\XiaomiPCManager\[Version Number]

6. Reboot PC

7. Enjoy !

[IF PROGRAM CRASHES]
1. After step 3 turn off Wifi/disconnect the PC from Internet.
2. Follow normaly all installation steps. Program should work normaly, you can reconnect to internet after the first successful start of the program.

OR :
Run Program as administrator.
Thanks for the hint to @jordichn

OTHER ERRORS :

You may encounter errors when accessing settings in the program, just click them away and everything will work normaly.

CHINESE language only !
All honour for this goes to the CN dev who made this !

Last edited:
Hi, I have a Xiaomi 13 Ultra with Hyper OS and ordered a Redmi Book 16 2024 global version in China just to be able to use the announced Hyperconnect.
What I got was a Chinese PC and no Hyperconnect app on it. ALso admin account preconfigured and unchangeable.
So now I am looking for a Hyperconnect version to download and install in English, otherwise I have to send back the PC.
Anyone has a solution for me? Thank you !

Hi, I have a Xiaomi 13 Ultra with Hyper OS and ordered a Redmi Book 16 2024 global version in China just to be able to use the announced Hyperconnect.
What I got was a Chinese PC and no Hyperconnect app on it. ALso admin account preconfigured and unchangeable.
So now I am looking for a Hyperconnect version to download and install in English, otherwise I have to send back the PC.
Anyone has a solution for me? Thank you !
You can install the app with the guide above without the Zip file, because you got a Xiaomi laptop. As far as I know there is no version with English language yet.... It may be released one day, but of course I can't predict future, you'll have to ask Xiaomi...

You can install the app with the guide above without the Zip file, because you got a Xiaomi laptop. As far as I know there is no version with English language yet.... It may be released one day, but of course I can't predict future, you'll have to ask Xiaomi...
thank you. When I open the Chinese app the following 502 error occurs (screenshot attached). I changed DNS, stopped VPN, tried another browser, always the same.

Attachments

• photo_2024-03-18_22-58-08.jpg
    photo_2024-03-18_22-58-08.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 45
thank you. When I open the Chinese app the following 502 error occurs (screenshot attached). I changed DNS, stopped VPN, tried another browser, always the same.
Is this error message appearing when you just open the app ? Or when you click on a link in the app ?
In case it's when you click on a link in the app, you probably need Chinese VPN or Chinese search engine.
If it's appearing when only opening the app, try reinstall, otherwise I've no idea...... It always worked for me........

It don't let me give permissions so I can't connect to my device, when I try to connect a message appears and I can't do anything in my device to give the interconnectivity permissions. Any solution?

Attachments

• image.translated.jpg
    image.translated.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_2024-04-08-13-28-51-363_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-08-13-28-51-363_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_2024-04-08-13-29-09-050_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-08-13-29-09-050_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 41
Hi, i tried to install the new Hyperconnectivity manager (Xiaomi PC Manager) but it crashes every time, with and without the dll, with and without wifi and also with administrator. Is there any solution?

**EDIT**

I finally installed PC Manager and it opens, but it doesn't find my smartphone, is it normal?

Last edited:
You have Xiaomi EU ROM or global ROM running on your phone ? Because If you have global ROM hyperconnect isn't supported (yet).
xiaomi.eu

**EDIT**

I reinstalled the OS like 5 times and now it appears, the only thing is that nothing works
I'll factory reset it again

Attachments

• msg1485970859-14312 (1).jpg
    msg1485970859-14312 (1).jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 21
  • photo1712925672.jpeg
    photo1712925672.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: ƬΉΣ ƧYƧƬΣM
xiaomi.eu

**EDIT**

I reinstalled the OS like 5 times and now it appears, the only thing is that nothing works
I'll factory reset it again
Still nothing, no function works on pc manager, only the sound for the localization of the phone. The Mi Smart Hub on the phone doesn't found any device to connect to