How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K40 / Poco F3

Hello, i have an issue to download the new version of MIUI (v13.0.2.0). I try to download it from my phone but it said "every mirror are unaivalable"
It's the first time i have this issue using this method to upgrade my MIUI, i alway download the latest version with my phone and never have a single issue.

Do someone have the same issue ? Or maybe someone know how to repair this ?

Hello, i have an issue to download the new version of MIUI (v13.0.2.0). I try to download it from my phone but it said "every mirror are unaivalable"
It's the first time i have this issue using this method to upgrade my MIUI, i alway download the latest version with my phone and never have a single issue.

Do someone have the same issue ? Or maybe someone know how to repair this ?
At the moment no OTA updates are possible because of no 100%.working TWRP (decrypt partitions)

- Perhaps you have an update info on your phone
-> Its only an info that an update is available
- Update is only possible with fastboot / PC and not with TWRP
-> You cant download / install it from phone download link

look here how to do ....

Hello,
I started to update the rom but fastboot stopped. Already 20min like that
fastboot.png

I've unlocked my Poco F3 some time ago but stayed on Stock, till this WE i finally went for xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_22.1.19_v13-12-fastboot

First Round i went with windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat, but during start i always land in the Main Menu of "MIUI Recovery 5.0". Rebooting or Save Mode didn't work.

Second Round i used windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat, which also claims to have sucessfully finished after Total time: 153.988s, but also sends me into Bootloop.

Third Round i was thinking that maybe the Weekly wasn't so good of a idea and went for the "Stable Release" xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.2.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip in hopes to have more Luck.
After going with windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat again everything finished sucessfully... and HEUREKA! ITS ALIVE!!!

Phew, i was seriously worried for half of my Weekend. Just in case another catches a Bootloop on 22.1.12 -> go for Stable Release!

In my POCO F3 I have the global ROM, in most of the pages and videos that I have consulted they mention that installing Xiaomi.eu greatly improves the different sections of the device, so I want to proceed to install this ROM in its latest stable version with MIUI 13 following this guide.

But I am concerned that I have seen some comments expressing having problems with banking applications.
if this were true, this would be a reason why I would not go to Xiaomi.eu.

I would like to know:
Is it true that I can have these problems?

To flash the xiaomi.eu ROM all you need to do is unlock the bootloader, there is no need to root.

Unlocking bootloader do not cause trouble to banking apps. Rooting the phone cause some troubles. I have flashed xiaomi.eu rom after unlocking bootloader and there is no problem at all with my banking apps.

To flash the xiaomi.eu ROM all you need to do is unlock the bootloader, there is no need to root.

Unlocking bootloader do not cause trouble to banking apps. Rooting the phone cause some troubles. I have flashed xiaomi.eu rom after unlocking bootloader and there is no problem at all with my banking apps.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with me, it is very helpful. Then I think I will proceed to install the latest stable ROM with MIUI 13 from Xiaomi.eu.

I would like to add that some banking apps might still complain about "rooting", in my case it was detecting a "TWRP" folder in the root of my phone, put there when I installed that recovery. Simply deleting it fixed the problem. If you are using a fastboot image like the Android 12 / MIUI 13 one, you will probably not face this problem, but keep it in mind for the future ;)

Reactions: AMZMA
3 -Download the ROM
WEEKLY - https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/
STABLE - https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/

Installing recovery ROM (TWRP). This is what the ROM name looks like: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_xxxxxx_v**-12..zip
Hi. Sorry, a total noob here and this might be a dumb question. I want to install the recovery ROM (TWRP) but when I click the link to the stable release, all the files in MIUIv13 for POCO F3 has fastboot at the end. Can I still use that file and do the steps outlined in Install via TWRP?

Or is it that for POCO F3, it can only be installed via fastboot?

Nevermind. I just got the answer. No TWRP yet available for latest stable for POCO F3. Oops it was a dumb question :p

Last edited:
Got it. My next question: if I install an older fastboot version of MIUI 12.5.2 EU ROM, will I be able to get the OTA update for 12.5.19 EU version? Thanks!

Why would you do that?
Yes, you will receive an OTA notification but the latest version of MIUI 13.

If you want to use version 12.5.19 you must install it in TWRP.

Last edited:
i dont cry... its a normal question...

but also elite rom is a flashable TWRP (and OFX) rom. and a skkk TWRP is also running.

Hi everyone, just wanted to put some stats out there for your information.

I just updated my POCO F3 to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot from my Windows 10 laptop. It took about 5 minutes in fastboot mode to upgrade and reboot, and another 3 minutes to boot to the unlock screen.

I was on Android 11 and the last MIUI 12 stable ROM. I took off all screen locks before I upgraded. I'm not a heavy user so all my apps seem to be working fine starting with all phone features and messaging.

Great job by @ingbrzy and the team, and by @Poney70 and @gogocar62 for their constant help to all the users that come here!

I also updated my wife's Mi 11 Lite 4G (not 5G) and it took less than 4 minutes to upgrade, and another 3 minutes to boot the unlock screen. I used xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V13.0.4.0.SKQMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip on her phone. She was on MIUI stable.

I realize this phone (Mi 11 Lite) may not be for this forum thread, but I'm just posting this for statistics in case anyone is interested.

:)

Reactions: lpzceduardo
Hi, I downloaded xiaomi.eu xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip and my phone doesn't reboot after clicking windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat. It is still booting to fastboot. In attached files all info from cmd and fastboot logo change to orange. Any way to at least come back to original system?

Attachments

• info.txt
    6.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20220331_185714.jpg
    IMG_20220331_185714.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 431
unpack ROM with WinRAR and flash it again..
Well, i did that with no effects. Of course I unpacked downloaded zip file and run windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat with the final result as the same as output in my info.txt. Phone won't reboot.

I am retarded or my phone because now it worked...

Last edited:
your log is not full.. check it again and paste here..

Guys, i have weird issues with my aliothin device.
After i flash miui eu stable latest, i got no option for refresh rate ( it doesn't bother me)
But i really can't use camera at all , it just flicker as if it's captured an image,then abort the app, and nothing is saved in gallery!!

Sent from my M2012K11AI using Tapatalk

Guys, i have weird issues with my aliothin device.
After i flash miui eu stable latest, i got no option for refresh rate ( it doesn't bother me)
But i really can't use camera at all , it just flicker as if it's captured an image,then abort the app, and nothing is saved in gallery!!

Sent from my M2012K11AI using Tapatalk
We do not support aliothin device.. Only alioth..