How to UNINSTALL XiaomiEuInject updates and BLOCK future ones?

I never had issues with Magisk/Kitsune but something is conflicting with Play Integrity Fix, doesn't matter if made by xiaomi.eu, chiteroman or osm0sis. The Banking apps that doesn't use PI verification can detect the root after a few hours.
Google's implementation of Play Integrity brought a lot of issues last year. There were hundreds of comments every day on XDA, Telegram and here. Now everything is working flawlessly again for me. I uninstalled the XiaomiEUInject by .EU and using Kitsune (SUList), LSPosed, HMA and Play Integrity Fork v5 (osm0sis) with my custom pif.json. I had some conflict problems in the beginning and it took me a while to isolate the source, which was AdGuard - Proxy Mode (root). All I had to do was switch to VPN Mode and all banking apps stopped detecting root. Let me know if this helped you.

• Love
Reactions: Jacometto
Google's implementation of Play Integrity brought a lot of issues last year. There were hundreds of comments every day on XDA, Telegram and here. Now everything is working flawlessly again for me. I uninstalled the XiaomiEUInject by .EU and using Kitsune (SUList), LSPosed, HMA and Play Integrity Fork v5 (osm0sis) with my custom pif.json. I had some conflict problems in the beginning and it took me a while to isolate the source, which was AdGuard - Proxy Mode (root). All I had to do was switch to VPN Mode and all banking apps stopped detecting root. Let me know if this helped you.
Thanks a lot!
Problem solved... That's AdGuard that's conflicting with Play Integrity (Patches)
Bank apps running smoothly again.

Reactions: Birraque
Thanks a lot!
Problem solved... That's AdGuard that's conflicting with Play Integrity (Patches)
Bank apps running smoothly again.
Did you test Play Integrity - was Device Integrity really failing due to AdGuard?

And was eg Wallet failing due to AdGuard?

Or it was only your banking app detecting the 'root' due to AdGuard?

Did you test Play Integrity - was Device Integrity really failing due to AdGuard?
- Play Integrity Certified always working
And was eg Wallet failing due to AdGuard?
- Wallet always working
Or it was only your banking app detecting the 'root' due to AdGuard?
- Yes only banking and Gov apps that don't use Play Integrity detecting the root

Let me try to clarify it.
AdGuard in Proxy Mode (root) was working flawlessly before Google pushes Play Integrity Certification a couple months ago. At that time I was running xiaomi.eu (previous .EU patch / props) + Magisk. None Banks and Gov apps detected root.
These Banks and Gov apps DON'T USE SafetyNet or Play Integrity to detect root.
Then .EU removes the deprecated patch / props, released a new build with no patch and I installed the Play Integrity Fix (Module) + magisk. My Device ALWAYS got SafetyNet, Play Integrity Certifications and did NFC Payments flawlessly after that.
The problem is when Play Integrity Fix Module by chiteroman or osm0sis installed with AdGuard in Proxy Mode, some root flag can be detected by these Banks and Gov apps and I can't use it. Then as recommended by @Birraque I changed AdGuard to VPN Mode and apps that don't use SafetyNet or Play Integrity still working smoothly as expected. Current XiaomiEUInject, Play Integrity Fix and AdGuard Proxy Mode (root) when installed in the same system are flagging root for these bank apps.

EDITED: I had forgot to mention that current XiaomiEUInject also cause this same root detection when working together with AdGuard (root).

Last edited:
- Play Integrity Certified always working

- Wallet always working

- Yes only banking and Gov apps that don't use Play Integrity detecting the root

Let me try to clarify it.
AdGuard in Proxy Mode (root) was working flawlessly before Google pushes Play Integrity Certification a couple months ago. At that time I was running xiaomi.eu (previous .EU patch / props) + Magisk. None Banks and Gov apps detected root.
These Banks and Gov apps DON'T USE SafetyNet or Play Integrity to detect root.
Then .EU removes the deprecated patch / props, released a new build with no patch and I installed the Play Integrity Fix (Module) + magisk. My Device ALWAYS got SafetyNet, Play Integrity Certifications and did NFC Payments flawlessly after that.
The problem is when Play Integrity Module installed with AdGuard in Proxy Mode some root flag can be detected by these Banks and Gov apps and I can't use it. Then as recommended by @Birraque I changed AdGuard to VPN Mode and apps that don't use SafetyNet or Play Integrity still working smoothly as expected.
Same for me, CONFIRMED

Forget the .replace step it only makes things more difficult to troubleshooting. Just recommend to full UNINSTALL de APK.
That's the simplest and most reliable solution. If you wanna to roll back it in the future just download and reinstall it again.
Already tested and works flawlessly.

View attachment 50244
I got my Mi11 Ultra bootloop after I did it, is there a way to reverse it? Thanks!

Well I've just tried to run:
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 eu.xiaomi.module.inject
on clean build (first_install_with_data_format) via fastboot and it still got me to the bootloop, be carefull!

Would really appreciate if someone could tell how to restore it (with only TWRP available )!

Last edited:
Well I've just tried to run:
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 eu.xiaomi.module.inject
on clean build (first_install_with_data_format) via fastboot and it still got me to the bootloop, be carefull!

Would really appreciate if someone could tell how to restore it (with only TWRP available )!
Just reinstall the latest XiaomiEU Module app