In Progress HTC ONE X BUGS REPORT-MIUI ROM

ancola66

Members
Jan 3, 2011
I opened this topic for us to report errors of the ONE X device running Miui Rom

The first office version for ONE X - Miui 2.5.18 :

* Sometimes the lock screen error >>> Can not turn on the device by Power button >>> The screen is black :(. Should hold the power button to shutdown, then restart.
*Wallpaper rolls lag
*Transport data network slow

All bugs, but nothing really we can go on. Have any evidence of a logcat or something more substantial that we can turn around and report?

Just running "adb logcat", while trying the lockscreen. Then post that, and we'll take a look.

* Sometimes the lock screen error >>> Can not turn on the device by Power button >>> The screen is black :(. Should hold the power button to shutdown, then restart.

I think this is a lockup not a wake issue. i have had to (virtual battery pull) twice today, once i was in the music app and it just locked up completely, second was with screen off, just wouldnt turn on. unfortunately i wasnt near a pc to get any logs.

quick question if anyone knows, i wouldnt really call it a bug
why is the stock HTC Music player included in this rom?
does it need to be there?
only asking this as double pressing icon on lockscreen then pressing play starts music playing through HTC Music Player and not MIUIMusic as it should
is there an option for setting default music player? (cant seem to find it)

quick question if anyone knows, i wouldnt really call it a bug
why is the stock HTC Music player included in this rom?
does it need to be there?
only asking this as double pressing icon on lockscreen then pressing play starts music playing through HTC Music Player and not MIUIMusic as it should
is there an option for setting default music player? (cant seem to find it)
I think anyone likes to listen to music with beats audio effects ( Beats audio work with HTC Music or other Music Player such as TTPod...). Beats audio does not work with Miui Music ( It beats audio icon appears when you play music with Miui Music but it does not work ).