HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I was waiting like an idiot for the sapphire release (global released on 06/25)... Turns out I have to wait for Sapphiren global release. Thank you so much for the info.

PERIDOT, VENUS, REDWOOD, PSYCHE reuploaded to fix Xiaomi Share cannot be turned on.

VEUXG, PSYCHE reuploaded to fix Play Integrity not passing DEVICE_INTEGRITY.

As JiaiJ said, our ROM is based on SAPPHIREN, latest version is still OS1.0.3.0.
Do you have any notice about STAR, for Play Integrity error?

Run this command with adb and post the output here:
Code:
adb shell
getprop | grep -F 'ro.boot.'
Thank you for answer, this is the result:

star:/ $ getprop | grep -F 'ro.boot.'
[ro.boot.baseband]: [msm]
[ro.boot.boot_devices]: [soc/1d84000.ufshc]
[ro.boot.bootdevice]: [1d84000.ufshc]
[ro.boot.bootreason]: [reboot,userrequested]
[ro.boot.camera.config]: [0]
[ro.boot.console]: [ttyMSM0]
[ro.boot.dp]: [0x0]
[ro.boot.dtb_idx]: [0]
[ro.boot.dtbo_idx]: [25]
[ro.boot.dynamic_partitions]: [true]
[ro.boot.flash.locked]: [1]
[ro.boot.force_normal_boot]: [1]
[ro.boot.fstab_suffix]: [default]
[ro.boot.hardware]: [qcom]
[ro.boot.hardware.sku]: [star]
[ro.boot.hwc]: [CN]
[ro.boot.hwlevel]: [MP]
[ro.boot.hwversion]: [2.9.1]
[ro.boot.keymaster]: [1]
[ro.boot.memcg]: [1]
[ro.boot.oled_panel_id]: [K2_0A_MP]
[ro.boot.oled_wp]: [01f50bb00c4c]
[ro.boot.product.hardware.sku]: [star]
[ro.boot.product.vendor.sku]: [lahaina]
[ro.boot.ramdump]: [disable]
[ro.boot.secureboot]: [1]
[ro.boot.serialno]: [f62b276f]
[ro.boot.slot_suffix]: [_a]
[ro.boot.ufsid]: [0x198]
[ro.boot.usbcontroller]: [a600000.dwc3]
[ro.boot.verifiedbootstate]: [green]
star:/ $

Attachments

• result.png
    result.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_20240718_105824[1].jpg
    IMG_20240718_105824[1].jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_20240718_105844[1].jpg
    IMG_20240718_105844[1].jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20240718_105913[1].jpg
    IMG_20240718_105913[1].jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
This is not Xiaomi.EU's fault but i feel like Xiaomi 11T Pro vili runs much much more smooth on MIUI than HyperOS.
unable to use the Interconnectivity features and the launcher keeps freezing.

Thank you for answer, this is the result:

star:/ $ getprop | grep -F 'ro.boot.'
[ro.boot.baseband]: [msm]
[ro.boot.boot_devices]: [soc/1d84000.ufshc]
[ro.boot.bootdevice]: [1d84000.ufshc]
[ro.boot.bootreason]: [reboot,userrequested]
[ro.boot.camera.config]: [0]
[ro.boot.console]: [ttyMSM0]
[ro.boot.dp]: [0x0]
[ro.boot.dtb_idx]: [0]
[ro.boot.dtbo_idx]: [25]
[ro.boot.dynamic_partitions]: [true]
[ro.boot.flash.locked]: [1]
[ro.boot.force_normal_boot]: [1]
[ro.boot.fstab_suffix]: [default]
[ro.boot.hardware]: [qcom]
[ro.boot.hardware.sku]: [star]
[ro.boot.hwc]: [CN]
[ro.boot.hwlevel]: [MP]
[ro.boot.hwversion]: [2.9.1]
[ro.boot.keymaster]: [1]
[ro.boot.memcg]: [1]
[ro.boot.oled_panel_id]: [K2_0A_MP]
[ro.boot.oled_wp]: [01f50bb00c4c]
[ro.boot.product.hardware.sku]: [star]
[ro.boot.product.vendor.sku]: [lahaina]
[ro.boot.ramdump]: [disable]
[ro.boot.secureboot]: [1]
[ro.boot.serialno]: [f62b276f]
[ro.boot.slot_suffix]: [_a]
[ro.boot.ufsid]: [0x198]
[ro.boot.usbcontroller]: [a600000.dwc3]
[ro.boot.verifiedbootstate]: [green]
star:/ $
All looks great, I don't see what your complaint is about. You're passing BASIC_INTEGRITY and DEVICE_INTEGRITY, which is the maximum you're going to pass with an unlocked bootloader. I've no idea why you're trying to test for SafetyNet, it's obsolete.

All looks great, I don't see what your complaint is about. You're passing BASIC_INTEGRITY and DEVICE_INTEGRITY, which is the maximum you're going to pass with an unlocked bootloader. I've no idea why you're trying to test for SafetyNet, it's obsolete.
I can't use banking apps, one week ago I used correctly all apps and pass the safety net, 2 days ago I received the error my device not have the security required to use baking apps.
Sorry my English is not good

I can't use banking apps, one week ago I used correctly all apps and pass the safety net, 2 days ago I received the error my device not have the security required to use baking apps.
Your banking app is at fault then.

Try to root with magisk and use exclusion list, it's hide modification for each apps, with that I can use my bank app
1000012973.jpg

Reactions: lisandrocq
PERIDOT, VENUS, REDWOOD, PSYCHE reuploaded to fix Xiaomi Share cannot be turned on.

VEUXG, PSYCHE reuploaded to fix Play Integrity not passing DEVICE_INTEGRITY.

As JiaiJ said, our ROM is based on SAPPHIREN, latest version is still OS1.0.3.0.
Is working great on veuxg. GPay now is working, device and basic integrity pass. Thank you very much

Wifi 7 is not support on xiaomi.eu rom on the xiaomi 13.
I have two Xiaomi 13's one EU and one CN.
The CN version has the xiaomi.eu ROM and it no longer supports WIFI 7.
Both connected to the same network/WIFI which I configured correctly.
But as you can see in the screenshots the xiaomi.eu ROM isn't capable of WIFI 7.

It's nothing to do with the router, I've checked settings 100 times over, Every other device connects one WIFI 7. but Xiaomi.EU rom doesn't. (i've also confirmed that the Xiaomi 13 at a HW level supports WIFI 7 and did connect to WIFI 7 before installing xiaomi.eu rom.

Attachments

• CN Xiaomi EU ROM.jpg
    CN Xiaomi EU ROM.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Official EU ROM.jpg
    Official EU ROM.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 141
Reactions: ptkruz
Wifi 7 is not support on xiaomi.eu rom on the xiaomi 13.
I have two Xiaomi 13's one EU and one CN.
The CN version has the xiaomi.eu ROM and it no longer supports WIFI 7.
Both connected to the same network/WIFI which I configured correctly.
But as you can see in the screenshots the xiaomi.eu ROM isn't capable of WIFI 7.

It's nothing to do with the router, I've checked settings 100 times over, Every other device connects one WIFI 7. but Xiaomi.EU rom doesn't. (i've also confirmed that the Xiaomi 13 at a HW level supports WIFI 7 and did connect to WIFI 7 before installing xiaomi.eu rom.
Well... none of us is planning on buying a Wi-Fi 7 router anytime soon, as far as I'm aware, so there's no way to check your issue.

Reactions: Guirymax
My device is NUWA with stable version 1.0.8.0.
In the photo editing function of the gallery app, some filters cannot be downloaded and used.
In addition, the security scanning function cannot work since the HyperOS update, this function works normally with the MIUI version running on Android 13.

Attachments

• IMG_20240721_115910.jpg
    IMG_20240721_115910.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20240721_115936.jpg
    IMG_20240721_115936.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20240721_115959.jpg
    IMG_20240721_115959.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20240721_120014.jpg
    IMG_20240721_120014.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20240721_120030.jpg
    IMG_20240721_120030.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20240721_120050.jpg
    IMG_20240721_120050.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2024-07-21-12-01-30-472_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-21-12-01-30-472_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 77
Peridiot F6 Latest 1.0.14, l'animazione di ricarica è stata corretta (l'ho aggiornata solo un giorno fa), le statistiche della batteria mostrano ancora che il Wi-Fi si sta "riportando" scaricando. Non sono sicuro che lo scaricamento sia accurato, ma solo per far sapere a tutti gli altri.
P can you check that they have inserted the magic eraser pro and AI cropping in the gallery?

Well... none of us is planning on buying a Wi-Fi 7 router anytime soon, as far as I'm aware, so there's no way to check your issue.
If you want a guinea pig I don't mind volunteering, I do have a Wi-Fi 7 router after all ;)

If it's any help,
I've noticed the 320 MHz channel width is locked on xioami.eu ROM but on Official CN ROM its not locked, it's also unlocked on Official EU ROM.
I doubt it's region dependent, but I could be wrong, I'm based in the UK where we do have some strange restrictions on Wi-Fi standards but as said, can connect at full speed on official ROMS.

Reactions: mnikolce
If you want a guinea pig I don't mind volunteering, I do have a Wi-Fi 7 router after all ;)

If it's any help,
I've noticed the 320 MHz channel width is locked on xioami.eu ROM but on Official CN ROM its not locked, it's also unlocked on Official EU ROM.
I doubt it's region dependent, but I could be wrong, I'm based in the UK where we do have some strange restrictions on Wi-Fi standards but as said, can connect at full speed on official ROMS.
The reason why this ROM doesn't support the 320MHz is that we need to flash the modemfirmware.img of the EEA/Global to work (or you cannot get signal), and that is modified to prevent the use of larger spectrum provided with WiFi 6E and 7 (6GHz etc.) according to the local and EU law.
It needs to adapt the modemfirmware.img of the CN version to the our variant, but seems to be untouched since the initial release.

The reason why this ROM doesn't support the 320MHz is that we need to flash the modemfirmware.img of the EEA/Global to work (or you cannot get signal), and that is modified to prevent the use of larger spectrum provided with WiFi 6E and 7 (6GHz etc.) according to the local and EU law.
It needs to adapt the modemfirmware.img of the CN version to the our variant, but seems to be untouched since the initial release.
So the Official EEA ROM on my second Xiaomi 13 supports 320Mhz because the modemfirmware.img supports it? So you're saying we need need that modem firmware on this rom and we'll get the 320Mhz channel width unlocked? I'm connected at 160Mhz channel width on 6Ghz at the moment and would love to get 320Mhz to unlock the full potential of this phone.

Why does HyperOS Xiaomi.eu Stable tell me there's an update? The update version number is the same as the current version....?
Anything i'm not seeing?
Screenshot_2024-07-21-18-32-09-396_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2024-07-21-18-32-14-871_com.android.updater.jpg

So the Official EEA ROM on my second Xiaomi 13 supports 320Mhz because the modemfirmware.img supports it? So you're saying we need need that modem firmware on this rom and we'll get the 320Mhz channel width unlocked? I'm connected at 160Mhz channel width on 6Ghz at the moment and would love to get 320Mhz to unlock the full potential of this phone.
In your case it's modem.img (modemfirmware.img exists on newer devices). Try flashing it from the latest EEA ROM and see it if helps with your issue.

In your case it's modem.img (modemfirmware.img exists on newer devices). Try flashing it from the latest EEA ROM and see it if helps with your issue.
Where can I get it from?
I think I have the correct file downloaded from the correct place but I just wanna be sure.
Will the EEA firmware work on a CN device?
Is there any clarity on how to flash it, e.g. from twrp?

Try it and see.
Soubor "modem.img" získáte z firmware nebo fastboot EEA ROM.
I tried flashing it no issues, however it flashes instantly which is strange, considering its a 350+MB img.
and nothing changes on the phone. So I don't think it flashed correctly or at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-22-06-06-49.png
    Screenshot_2024-07-22-06-06-49.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_2024-07-22-06-06-54.png
    Screenshot_2024-07-22-06-06-54.png
    146 KB · Views: 85
The modem must be extracted from the firmware then use this CMD:

fastboot set_active a
fastboot flash modemfirmware_ab modemfirmware.img
fastboot flash modem_ab modem.img
fastboot reboot

Last edited:
This is modem.img not modemfirmware.img.
That is a big difference.

The command in CMD is as follows:
Code:
fastboot set_active a
fastboot flash modem_ab modem.img
fastboot reboot

And it can also be installed via TWRP as I mentioned in the previous post.

Last edited: