HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello,
if The path zram0 is right and after sending the command swapoff /dev/block/zram0 nothing happens what does it mean?
It probably means the command succeeded. Check the output of `free` again and it'll tell you swap is 0.

It probably means the command succeeded. Check the output of `free` again and it'll tell you swap is 0.
I tried the "free" command, I don't want to make a mistake, but it doesn't seem to be successful.
I don't remember well but it seems to me that the first time I ran the command swapoff /dev/block/zram0 then something else appeared.

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 70
I tried the "free" command, I don't want to make a mistake, but it doesn't seem to be successful.
I don't remember well but it seems to me that the first time I ran the command swapoff /dev/block/zram0 then something else appeared.
You're not going to break anything, if the command fails, it will tell you. Remember that this does not survive reboots. Maybe better if you can send a screenshot with all the process, with the free command before and after the swap off, and also with the output of the cat command for /proc/swaps

Do a cat /proc/swaps first to make sure you have the correct partition

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

Hi, how are you i'm new in the forum, i am using a poco f6 pro since launch date and i was wondering if someone test this out for this phone and if everything is working fine, so i can unlock the bootloader and install it. Thanks.
I have 2 poco f6 pro and flashed on both phones. Today i flashed the last version. Working perfect!
I didn't use the 'original' ROM but flashed immediately after receiving the phone.

I have 2 poco f6 pro and flashed on both phones. Today i flashed the last version. Working perfect!
I didn't use the 'original' ROM but flashed immediately after receiving the phone.
Thank you so much for your feedback! I will start the process of unlocking the bootloader and flash the rom after the mandatory 72 hours that you have to wait to unlock it if nothing has changed. My last Xiaomi was a Redmi note 4 so i will have to look for some information about the process of unlocking it but i imagine is gonna be a very simple process nonetheless despite all the years since I've done something like this. Thanks for the response.

Reactions: groxFR
The bootloader unlocking process has changed with the advent of HyperOS.

Reactions: maherran and KGVER
Is it true that if i want to synchronize calls and messages on global rom before i change to that rom i have to lock again bootloader to work?

You're not going to break anything, if the command fails, it will tell you. Remember that this does not survive reboots. Maybe better if you can send a screenshot with all the process, with the free command before and after the swap off, and also with the output of the cat command for /proc/swaps
First I rebooted the phone, then I ran the commands until I got to the second "free" command, which was not run because I think it crashes after running the "swapoff /dev/block/zram0" command, closed and reopened Termux, and ran the "free" command again.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 50
Please help, the icons in the status bar are not displayed, such as alarm clock, NFS, bluetooth. In the settings, everything is turned on for display, when you pull the status bar, they are displayed, but they are not visible on the desktop.
xiaomi.eu 1.0.4.0, Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 4G NFC

Attachments

• photo_1_2024-08-16_00-48-30.jpg
    photo_1_2024-08-16_00-48-30.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 80
  • photo_2_2024-08-16_00-48-30.jpg
    photo_2_2024-08-16_00-48-30.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 83
First I rebooted the phone, then I ran the commands until I got to the second "free" command, which was not run because I think it crashes after running the "swapoff /dev/block/zram0" command, closed and reopened Termux, and ran the "free" command again.
In my case (x14 huoji), the command takes around 5 seconds. Maybe in a less powerful devices, it takes longer. When you typed "free" the second time, I can't see the prompt (when being root, it's the # character). Either you wait longer (give it a minute or two), or if unsure, do any harmless command and see if you get output, for example "ls" or "ls /dev". ls is simply a command to list the current directory or any other directory you pass as argument. Then, only when you get an output, run the free command again.
And another point, if instead of "free" you run "free -h", you will see that the big number of swap is actually... 6,5G of swap! So I would expect that disabling this takes some time.

Reactions: pegasocv
I don't think so.
I think there is no problem with restoring the backup SMS and call history from Google.
In any case, you can insure yourself by creating a backup, for example through this application.
The problem is that the backup is in xiaomi account before unlocking the device and flashing this rom . After unlocking the device I can't get the sim activation from xiaomi account so i can sync the messages/calls. And i m so unlucky that the Google backup from the same day is not finished and it doesn't let me to restore it . Also in i.mi.com i can see the message/calls and I can't find any way to export it in xml /text

In my case (x14 huoji), the command takes around 5 seconds. Maybe in a less powerful devices, it takes longer. When you typed "free" the second time, I can't see the prompt (when being root, it's the # character). Either you wait longer (give it a minute or two), or if unsure, do any harmless command and see if you get output, for example "ls" or "ls /dev". ls is simply a command to list the current directory or any other directory you pass as argument. Then, only when you get an output, run the free command again.
And another point, if instead of "free" you run "free -h", you will see that the big number of swap is actually... 6,5G of swap! So I would expect that disabling this takes some time.
My fault, previously I had waited even 10 minutes but the # did not appear, now I waited 40 minutes and the # appeared.

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 72
Hi I have a xiaomi 12 but I have some bugs with stock rom, and I don't receive update

1000013892.jpg

It's a Chinese version And did the seller modify the phone before sending it, or is it a global?

I want to know If I can install rom EU

Thanks

Attachments

• 1000013890.jpg
    1000013890.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 247
Last edited by a moderator:
The bootloader unlocking process has changed with the advent of HyperOS.
Thanks for this, i will look at it right now.

Reactions: Ryoma
The problem with Peridot and its battery is that when changing from WiFi to data, it activates the CPU core 8 and leaves it at maximum.
anyone else can confirm this? I do have a battery drain on wifi as reported by the battery, but i am using FKM to downlock all my cpus now, in which it does improve battery life, but at the cost of performance (in which i can't really tell most of the time, as all i do right now is make calls)

My fault, previously I had waited even 10 minutes but the # did not appear, now I waited 40 minutes and the # appeared.
Yep, it takes time to restore what's on that swap back to RAM. The slower your storage speed, the longer it takes. My Xiaomi 13 Pro only needs a couple of seconds to get rid of 8GB.

I seriously can't believe how invested people are to fix McDonald's app/payment not working, First World problems, I guess...

Anyway, can anybody with root access on your device PLEASE upload your MiuiSystemUI.apk?? (system_ext/privapp/MiuiSystemUI/)
I'm comparing some values with the MiuiSystemUI in my device. Also, it'd be great if you DON'T HAVE ENLARGED BACKGROUND IN TOAST NOTIFICATIONS, as it is what I'm trying to fix.

This is from Houji.
I have no idea what is exactly meant with enlarged background, I've never noticed any issues. So I might not have it, but not sure.

Reactions: gyr0ray0
Hello everyone I'm trying to enable glove mode on xiaomi 13 ultra
But I cannot find the script to enable it anywere I'm running latest xiaomi.eu ishtar 1.0.12.0.UMACNXM if someone can help me so I can enable glove mode
Thanks in advance

To mod who was deleted my post with Chinese Changelog. If you can recommend any good translator from Chinese to ENG i can to your job ;)

PS: Why you don't delete german/spanish posts? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Ryoma and MeiGuddet