HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I seriously can't believe how invested people are to fix McDonald's app/payment not working, First World problems, I guess...

Anyway, can anybody with root access on your device PLEASE upload your MiuiSystemUI.apk?? (system_ext/privapp/MiuiSystemUI/)
I'm comparing some values with the MiuiSystemUI in my device. Also, it'd be great if you DON'T HAVE ENLARGED BACKGROUND IN TOAST NOTIFICATIONS, as it is what I'm trying to fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
k60pro has an update, usually I download and update via twrp, but now I can update via ota, thank you developers,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-15-09-25-54-870_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-15-09-25-54-870_com.android.updater.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
It has been said many times that TWRP for series 14 cannot decrypt the "data partition".
If you want to install ROM in TWRP you have to use OTG-USB.
Or update with fastboot method.
Thanks
Iam new to Xiaomi phones and those custom rims
Sorry for my questions but I am not that familiar currently

Thanks for the update on Redmi K70/Poco F6 Pro (vermeer). Btw, i want to ask that which China version its based on? Because there's no new update on China side.

Just because you don't see this update doesn't mean it doesn't exist. ;)

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2024-08-15 101627.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2024-08-15 101627.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Reactions: Ertan
Redmi Note 12 5G: Installed it, but Google wallet still claims software security is off.
Checked Integrity:
Meets, Basic Integrity, Device Integrity and Strong Integrity.

Under NFC settings I changed from SIM Wallet to HCE Wallet, solved the problem for a day and a half.
1) Install again latest Gpay fix (14/08/2024)

2) Clear all data of Google Play Store

3) Reboot device

Reactions: Ryoma
Hi, how are you i'm new in the forum, i am using a poco f6 pro since launch date and i was wondering if someone test this out for this phone and if everything is working fine, so i can unlock the bootloader and install it. Thanks.

1. Obviously you need Termux AND root, the latter is NOT optional.
2. Enter root by executing `su`
3. Execute `cat /proc/swaps` to take note what device is allocated for it, typically /dev/block/zram0 but I won't guarantee
4. Execute `swapoff <that device, yes, it is /dev/block/zram0 if ours is the same>
Hello,
if The path zram0 is right and after sending the command swapoff /dev/block/zram0 nothing happens what does it mean?

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 89