HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

It all depends on what you do with the Wifi:
If I'm not wrong, my poco x3 pro with miui 14 @ xiaomi.eu hasn't this problem. It's true that I use the Wi-Fi mostly time, but it's the first time I see this consumption with Wi-Fi in a phone (at least in my case).

xiaomi.eu_VEUXG_OS1.0.6.0.TKCMIXM_13.zip. How is this, friends) (I currently use this version as xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.6.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13.zip. What is the difference? Personally, I am happy with the current ROM. I was wondering if there are any friends who use it????

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-05-12-38-36-926_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-05-12-38-36-926_com.android.settings.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 67
If you report a problem, it's a good idea to post information about how the problem manifests itself. "Wallet not working" is no information.

- Make sure you pass the BASIC and DEVICE integrity test.
- update XiaomiEUModule_2024.05.22.apk
- Clear "all data" of the Google Play Store app
- - restart the device
- set the security feature to "HCE Wallet".
xiaomi.eu_VEUXG_OS1.0.6.0.TKCMIXM_13.zip. How is this, friends) (I currently use this version as xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.6.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13.zip. What is the difference? Personally, I am happy with the current ROM. I was wondering if there are any friends who use it????

Updated from os1.0.5 and everything running fine and smooth

Reactions: Spookie
Hy! I have a problem. My PC doesn't recognise Xiaomi 12 via usb cable! I set the transfer data in developer function, but just charging via usb cable. The other phone work with cable. What can I do?

Reactions: Cedric42
Hi, I have garnet, and after I updated hyperos from 1.0.7 to 1.0.8, i noticed that Gallery, after reaching a video file's end, it forwards you to a static page with the options "Replay", "Manage files", "Watch moments" and "FOR YOU" with a bunch of online videos. That didn't happen with 1.0.7 (when you reach the end of video, it pauses there and you can swipe to the next). Has anyone found a fix for that? I suspect that Gallery in both 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 plays the videos with Mi Video's engine, but 1.0.8 has a different Mi Video version that produces that extra spamming screen.

Warning, xiaomi announces that the bootloader can no longer be unlocked from September 9.
It's fake. The article is clickbait.
Xiaomi said only that:
1. today there was the last "exam" for CN Xiaomi Community users willing to unlock bootloader officially (in China) this year,
2. deadline for applying for bootloader unlock permissions (officially, only in CN Community) this year is 9 September.
They also said that CN unlock rules for next year will be announced soon.
It doesn't even apply to Global users.

It's fake. The article is clickbait.
Xiaomi said only that:
1. today there was the last "exam" for CN Xiaomi Community users willing to unlock bootloader officially (in China) this year,
2. deadline for applying for bootloader unlock permissions (officially, only in CN Community) this year is 9 September.
They also said that CN unlock rules for next year will be announced soon.
It doesn't even apply to Global users.
I hope it's true

Reactions: linuxghost
Does anyone also have the issue of passkeys (in android credential management) being unavailable for 3rd party apps on XEU but working on stock? Bitwarden/1password passkeys seem to never pop up on XEU when they should be :/ (for context this was on latest stable)

Many people have this problem
I don't have the device and maybe this is stupid, but, have you tried disabling that "Switch between networks" option in WiFi>Network acceleration settings? Some users have reported the bug is triggered specifically by the phone switching networks and leaving one CPU core running at maximum speed or something like that, sorry, I'm so dumb, I don't really get it

Attachments

• c363f2a7-d6d3-4f6c-85a0-e2b6f6af55c9.jpeg
    c363f2a7-d6d3-4f6c-85a0-e2b6f6af55c9.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 76
The closest you can get is:
Settings -> Sound & touch -> Additional settings -> Multiple audio sources
I was able to install JamesDSP audio filter. That works great with this ROM. Not exactly the use case I was looking for but very helpful audio enhancement tool.

I can setup differet EQ / Bass boost / Volume adjustment based on audio output - Internal speaker / portable BT speaker / car / headphones, etc. It changes automatically and EQ preset settings can be found for dozens of headphones / speakers on market.

I strongly recommend this add-on to everyone. And it would be great to have it as part of this ROM out of the box in future.

Hi I'm suffering the same "problem" on Poco f6
Many people have this pr
I don't have the device and maybe this is stupid, but, have you tried disabling that "Switch between networks" option in WiFi>Network acceleration settings? Some users have reported the bug is triggered specifically by the phone switching networks and leaving one CPU core running at maximum speed or something like that, sorry, I'm so dumb, I don't really get it
Yes already disabled, and I have check with FKM the CPU run normally

I will try it. Thanks

Also, what about the weather app. I have a big wakelock

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-06-09-41-59-825_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-06-09-41-59-825_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 111
Hi there I'm using stable hyperos at Nuwa.
I'm still facing interconnectivity is not working.
Is there any solution for it.

Reactions: Cedric42
@Masbucho Based on the FAQ, I believe it cannot be solved

Hi, I have garnet, and after I updated hyperos from 1.0.7 to 1.0.8, i noticed that Gallery, after reaching a video file's end, it forwards you to a static page with the options "Replay", "Manage files", "Watch moments" and "FOR YOU" with a bunch of online videos. That didn't happen with 1.0.7 (when you reach the end of video, it pauses there and you can swipe to the next). Has anyone found a fix for that? I suspect that Gallery in both 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 plays the videos with Mi Video's engine, but 1.0.8 has a different Mi Video version that produces that extra spamming screen.
Sorry for replying to myself, but I managed to snag a screenshot for your consideration of the said problem:

Screenshot_2024-09-05-22-30-25-108_com.miui.videoplayer_clip.jpg