HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi. I have a Ingres phone. Is there a page to know the changes in each version?

Edit: Already see it in Update app.

Hi. I have a Ingres phone. Is there a page to know the changes in each version?

Reactions: lrefra
No, that doesn't work, unfortunately.
I guess this has to do with the integration of Mi Video into the Gallery and there is no way to get rid of this anymore. Instead try to use a different player like FX or MiX Player for example.

Dont forget to disable the Mi Video App before setting one of these players as standard for videos under Settings > Apps > Manage Apps > Three Dots > Other Settings > Default Apps > Play Video

I guess this has to do with the integration of Mi Video into the Gallery and there is no way to get rid of this anymore. Instead try to use a different player like FX or MiX Player for example.

Dont forget to disable the Mi Video App before setting one of these players as standard for videos under Settings > Apps > Manage Apps > Three Dots > Other Settings > Default Apps > Play Video
(Edited)
Older versions of MIUI had this problem too (can't remember if they were HyperOS or MIUI 13). Garnet 1.0.7.0 had this problem taken care of, 1.0.8.0 regressed there, so there *should* be a way to mod it in the xiaomi.eu image to prevent that behavior. Regardless of that, if indeed nothing can be done about it, I will take a look at these alternative players. However, I really liked the seamless integration with Gallery of Mi Video (while it worked without distractions).

(Edit 2)
xiaomi.eu Garnet 1.0.10 was released earlier today, hope it fixes these things; I will test it in a few days, when I find the time.

Last edited:
I received this notification upon launching my UOB app..
Is there any solution?

I am using xiaomi 12 pro, hyperos version 1.0.7

Attachments

• 1000060812.jpg
    1000060812.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have the device and maybe this is stupid, but, have you tried disabling that "Switch between networks" option in WiFi>Network acceleration settings? Some users have reported the bug is triggered specifically by the phone switching networks and leaving one CPU core running at maximum speed or something like that, sorry, I'm so dumb, I don't really get it
Nothing change, same draining... The battery backup of this phone isn't good.

• Love
Reactions: lrefra
Just saw Another Sapphiren 1.0.5.0 Uploaded on the Server.. anybody Installed it? Is it for Fixing the Large Toast Notification Bug?

@admin: kindly shed some light on the Changelog...

Hi,
Update TAOYAO Mi 12 lite from 1.0.8 to 1.0.9.0.ULIMIXM Stable with fastboot OK so far. Check WIFI and Bluetooth. No issue for the moment.

I am using Fuxi 1.0.8 Stable.
I just noted now since last month is available 1.0.13.
But if I click in updater it says I am up to date.
Why? Should I update anyway?

Attachments

• IMG_20240908_115355.jpg
    IMG_20240908_115355.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 53

Reactions: leomonde
There was some information from Xiaomi that starting HyperOS 2.0 the bootloader will not be able to unlock in CN version of phones. That means no custom ROMs for CN phones and no Xiaomi.eu ROM on CN phones.

Is this some major concern for global users if that will really happen?

If that will prevent me from using Xiaomi.eu ROM then I will switch to some different brand that will allow custom ROMs.

What is your opinion on this?

The rom you are currently using was released before this announcement.

That's why the "updater" app doesn't detect new roms. You will need to install it manually

Reactions: leomonde
Not to jump on that bandwagon, but do the mods think that the Gallery<->Mi Video integration problem on Garnet I mentioned a few posts before, classifies as third-party-issue (therefore not worth the mod's attention), or is it indeed something that can be easily fixed on an upcoming ROM?

Not to jump on that bandwagon, but do the mods think that the Gallery<->Mi Video integration problem on Garnet I mentioned a few posts before, classifies as third-party-issue (therefore not worth the mod's attention), or is it indeed something that can be easily fixed on an upcoming ROM?
This issue?
If that's what you mean, then not sure what we can do here, we can't redesign an app to make it look like an older version...
You can use Xiaomi's basic media viewer to handle videos opened in Gallery instead if you prefer...

Reactions: Bamn09
This issue?
If that's what you mean, then not sure what we can do here, we can't redesign an app to make it look like an older version...
You can use Xiaomi's basic media viewer to handle videos opened in Gallery instead if you prefer...
Yeah that one! Unfortunately it was the worse of the two variations. I will try your suggestion, thanks! Also, @gogocar62 , yes it does persist in 1.0.10.0, which makes sense, all things considered.

Hy! I have a problem. My PC doesn't recognise Xiaomi 12 via usb cable! I set the transfer data in developer function, but just charging via usb cable. The other phone work with cable. What can I do?
Hi
Same problem on my Nuwa on 1.0.11 connected on my USB hub.
It works when I connect it directly on the computer.

Hi. I'm sorry but I need some kind of help. I am in a Fastboot loop in mi Xiaomi mi12, after updating by the updating apk from the device. What can I do? I've downloaded de las CUPID stable versión and I run both scripts, with no wipe and with wipe, and in any cases it continues in fastboot. THANKS

Hi, I have garnet, and after I updated hyperos from 1.0.7 to 1.0.8, i noticed that Gallery, after reaching a video file's end, it forwards you to a static page with the options "Replay", "Manage files", "Watch moments" and "FOR YOU" with a bunch of online videos. That didn't happen with 1.0.7 (when you reach the end of video, it pauses there and you can swipe to the next). Has anyone found a fix for that? I suspect that Gallery in both 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 plays the videos with Mi Video's engine, but 1.0.8 has a different Mi Video version that produces that extra spamming screen.
Try the following:

- Locate MiVideo on your device
- Long press>app Info>Clear data>Clear all data
- Launch MiVideo
- DON'T ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS (BY CLICKING ON EXIT)
eed4ffc8-c7c1-400e-95b9-f6d25b732d45.jpeg

- If you don't accept the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, Online content CANNOT be displayed.
eb4f1d38-f4eb-44e0-b835-fd75df675218.jpeg
- Press continue
- Profit

You can also disable Popular today and Personalized recommendations in MiVideo settings for E X T R A T H I C K N E S S.

Fortunately, there are always solid options in third party galleries supporting video playback out there:

Last edited:
Try the following:

- Locate MiVideo on your device
- Long press>app Info>Clear data>Clear all data
- Launch MiVideo
- DON'T ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS (BY CLICKING ON EXIT)

- If you don't accept the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, Online content CANNOT be displayed.
- Press continue
- Profit

You can also disable Popular today and Personalized recommendations in MiVideo settings for E X T R A T H I C K N E S S.

Fortunately, there are always solid options in third party galleries supporting video playback out there:

Your guide no longer works (I did that in the past). Let's hope it is just a bug of Mi Video that will be fixed in future Mi Video versions (and consequently, in future xiaomi.eu images). I will also try all the alternative application everyone suggested.

Your guide no longer works (I did that in the past). Let's hope it is just a bug of Mi Video that will be fixed in future Mi Video versions (and consequently, in future xiaomi.eu images). I will also try all the alternative application everyone suggested.
Yes use better apps