HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Whats the meaning of 10 ultra - Android 13 and 14 ultra - android 14.

hyperOS exist in both android versions? I have both phones and i want to know what's hyperOS for cas have as Android please?

hyperOS exist in both android versions? I have both phones and i want to know what's hyperOS for cas have as Android please?
HyperOS was only on android 13 for older models. Newer models got HyperOS on android 14.
Xiaomi 10 Ultra = HyperOS with Android 13
Xiaomi 14 Ultra = HyperOS with Android 14

Reactions: Ryskle and JiaiJ

Xiaomi has developed the HyperOS interface on both operating systems (Android 13 and 14). However, some devices may have limited features due to being old and running Android 13

Reactions: gogocar62 and JiaiJ
For Marble users how is the latest update in terms of smoothness and battery performance?

Currently need to send my phone to Xiaomi Service Center (issue with headphone jack) and went back to stock ROM for now after using the Xiaomi.eu for the last couple of months, and I noticed the stock ROM is better optimized in terms of performance and and battery.

Sapphiren user here.
I can't stress enought, thank you for supporting all this devices.
Great work of the whole team.

People should just relax a bit, this ain't a OEM forum support.

There Will always BE bugs, that's normal. Even on stock

As a developer myself, and having work done on xda, i know how time consuming this can be, and with VERY little on return.

Thanks guys
Cheers

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
Is it just me or does the gallery editor features like bokeh and beautify are missing on sapphire?

Can you tell me why the notification curtain from MIUI does not work in messengers, but the Android curtain is displayed instead? It is in messengers such as WhataSpp, Telegram, VK messenger. Everything works well from other applications.Version 1.0.6 from xiaomi.eu . Device: TOPAZ Redmi note 12 4G

Is it just me or does the gallery editor features like bokeh and beautify are missing on sapphire?
AI editor, magazine unlock, animated transition to lock-screen in AOD and some others, are features available in high end devices only.

One Q. To keep Xiaomi Cloud / Gallery and not Google Photos, it's fine with those new stable ? Or i must always stay on my 24.3.18 DEV Beta ?????

Hello.. I need Help.. How to make that notification background become transparent or smaller like original one ? because that Blocked Everything behind that..
Thank's

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Reactions: trongthuong96
Yes.. Redmi Note 13 NFC ( Sapphiren )
Can I know where i can get 1.0.5 ? i just found 1.0.4
Thank You so Much..

Check the post below for more information, it is recommended to perform a full wipe (first install script).

Check the post below for more information, it is recommended to perform a full wipe (first install script).

Ohh Ok... Thank You so much....

Still Same.. i already reflashing with 1.0.5... That notification still Blocking Everything...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 64
Do you mind if there is toast for a few seconds? If it is displayed for a long time, look in the settings:
settings > additiona settings > accessibility > physical > time to take action > default

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-11-10-29-24-122_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-11-10-29-24-122_com.android.settings.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 49