HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi everyone,

I am currently facing a problem with my ROM. I have installed HyperOS stable ROM trough updater app as usual, but problem has occured right after first boot. After I have unlocked my device, pop up window came to me with error message "HyperOS launcher has crashed" and it repeated again and again. Everything I had was my wallpaper and this error message. I was able to go to drop down menu and to the settings. I was able to fix launcher error with wiping all launcher data trough app settings menu, but I am still facing to the problem with crashing system apps like assistent, security app etc. Also my internet connection does not work (wifi, nor cellular data). Cellular data icon shows, that I am connected to 5G/4G, but I am not able to recieve any calls, and also I am unable to make any calls. I have tried to connect my phone to PC to save some data, but also I am unable to change "charging only" to "transfer data" in drop down menu. I am stuck with "dead alive phone". Is it possible to install same ROM via updater app to restore my ROM without losing any data?

Additional info:
In wifi settings I can see wifi connections, but pop up window comes up right after clicking to any wifi: failed to connect to the network.
I am unable to access developer settings. Settings will crash immedietly after clicking to developer settings.
I am trying to backup my DCIM folder with OTG cable and USB stick, but another problem has uccured. Every time I want to copy files it starts at full speed aprox. 120 MB/s, but then it starts to decrease the speed slowly to exact 1,05 MB/s and then it looks like it got stuck and nothing is happening.

I am adding in the attachment few screenshots, that I was able to copy out of my phone trough OTG cable and USB stick.

My device: Mi 11 Ultra
Recently installed ROM: xiaomi.eu_STAR_OS1.0.6.0.UKACNXM_14.zip
Previously installed ROM: 1.0.5.0

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-16-22-52-08-282_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-16-22-52-08-282_com.android.settings.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_2024-10-16-22-54-05-393_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-16-22-54-05-393_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_2024-10-17-08-07-48-469_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-17-08-07-48-469_com.miui.home.jpg
    838.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_2024-10-17-08-06-04-899_com.miui.bugreport2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-17-08-06-04-899_com.miui.bugreport2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I will keep my modem.img. Battery is still bad. I have new battery. Less than 5 hours SOT 80% screen brightness. The problem is launcher and app switcher. The system uses over 1,800mA current draw when swipe to home and switch to another app. Last MIUI use less than 1,100mA for the same action. If you switch app a lot, you drain the battery fast. I can leave the phone open with Waze map in car unplugged and the battery life is very good. Only the app switcher causes issue.

My blind guess is the memory used a compression technique to save the RAM for each program. And when activated the app maybe it uncompressed it, or maybe there is HAL to do the translation. Either way it uses lot of CPU to switch apps. The idle power usage is slightly higher than MIUI but not as bad as app switcher
Yeah still the same no improvement in battery drain , looks like Xiaomi just released hyper os lazy port without spending time to optimise on old device also sd888 is pretty power hungry

It served me well for 3 years I'll be upgrading phone in the coming months with new releases I'll likely be going OnePlus 13 CN flash to oxygen

Last edited:
Reactions: pegasocv
Not only old models, the poco f6 has a poor battery optimization too. I used my old x3 pro during 3 years and I think i will change the new one before. I will look for another brand like one plus or realme.

Reactions: pegasocv
I will keep my modem.img. Battery is still bad. I have new battery. Less than 5 hours SOT 80% screen brightness. The problem is launcher and app switcher. The system uses over 1,800mA current draw when swipe to home and switch to another app. Last MIUI use less than 1,100mA for the same action. If you switch app a lot, you drain the battery fast. I can leave the phone open with Waze map in car unplugged and the battery life is very good. Only the app switcher causes issue.

My blind guess is the memory used a compression technique to save the RAM for each program. And when activated the app maybe it uncompressed it, or maybe there is HAL to do the translation. Either way it uses lot of CPU to switch apps. The idle power usage is slightly higher than MIUI but not as bad as app switcher
Is there a fix?

Hi everyone,

I am currently facing a problem with my ROM. I have installed HyperOS stable ROM trough updater app as usual, but problem has occured right after first boot. After I have unlocked my device, pop up window came to me with error message "HyperOS launcher has crashed" and it repeated again and again. Everything I had was my wallpaper and this error message. I was able to go to drop down menu and to the settings. I was able to fix launcher error with wiping all launcher data trough app settings menu, but I am still facing to the problem with crashing system apps like assistent, security app etc. Also my internet connection does not work (wifi, nor cellular data). Cellular data icon shows, that I am connected to 5G/4G, but I am not able to recieve any calls, and also I am unable to make any calls. I have tried to connect my phone to PC to save some data, but also I am unable to change "charging only" to "transfer data" in drop down menu. I am stuck with "dead alive phone". Is it possible to install same ROM via updater app to restore my ROM without losing any data?

Additional info:
In wifi settings I can see wifi connections, but pop up window comes up right after clicking to any wifi: failed to connect to the network.
I am unable to access developer settings. Settings will crash immedietly after clicking to developer settings.
I am trying to backup my DCIM folder with OTG cable and USB stick, but another problem has uccured. Every time I want to copy files it starts at full speed aprox. 120 MB/s, but then it starts to decrease the speed slowly to exact 1,05 MB/s and then it looks like it got stuck and nothing is happening.

I am adding in the attachment few screenshots, that I was able to copy out of my phone trough OTG cable and USB stick.

My device: Mi 11 Ultra
Recently installed ROM: xiaomi.eu_STAR_OS1.0.6.0.UKACNXM_14.zip
Previously installed ROM: 1.0.5.0

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
please run adb shell pm compile -a -f --full

I'm hoping someone can help me out, I'm trying to switch to the Google dialer app on my FUXI device after using it on the pixel for a while. However, my country and carrier doesn't support visual voice mail so the visual voicemail tab doesn't work and just displays a failed error message. On the stock pixel rom there is an option to disable/hide this tab under app settings but when downloading the pixel dialer from the play store there is no such option. To anyone with my device using the Google dialer, is there anyway to hide this or do I just have to live with it?

Is there a fix?
Not really, Android 15 is the only hope. Before we complain the phone is not fast enough. So now they made it super fast. But it uses lot of power doing so. HyperOS has the best performance and speed, but it uses the hardware fully. The new Android 14 Zram feature pack and unpack uses a lot of CPU. That's just how it is

Not really, Android 15 is the only hope. Before we complain the phone is not fast enough. So now they made it super fast. But it uses lot of power doing so. HyperOS has the best performance and speed, but it uses the hardware fully. The new Android 14 Zram feature pack and unpack uses a lot of CPU. That's just how it is
How do you comment there is no battery drain in global rom? But yes in china/xiaomi.eu rom?
Same android version, same hyperos version

Reactions: Panas