HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Who can tell me how and where to now find out what changes have been made in the updated firmware?

And how do I know that an update has appeared? Yesterday I accidentally went to a file sharing service and only there I noticed that there was a new firmware for my device.

Anyone updated Lisa to 1.0.6?
Went through the regular way line the updates before, installed fine, but went into some kind of bootloop. Pressing Power + Vol get's me into TWRP 3.7.0_A12 instead of HOS Recovery?!??

I made a 90hz fps module for Poco F6 peridot, but after flashing it in magisk and reboot, it's not there.
What can be the cause?
Can I not modify product xml through magisk on peridot?

Last edited:
Clean install, still doesn't work for me. Device Thor HyperOs 1.0.8.0. Shutting down or restarting, no any confirmation.
Then read the description. "Require confirming screen lock if your device is powered off while locked".
Locked here means the device is on the lock screen + the lock screen has security applied.

Anyone updated Lisa to 1.0.6?
Went through the regular way line the updates before, installed fine, but went into some kind of bootloop. Pressing Power + Vol get's me into TWRP 3.7.0_A12 instead of HOS Recovery?!??
Apply power down for fast boot. Power up for twrp. I always get it mixed up.

I have request for topaz/tapas developers, kindly use official tapas rom for Xiaomi.eu as it is more updated, stable and optimized. Thank you in advance

@mramir What exactly make you believe the tapas ROM is "more updated, stable and updated" ? As far as I know, both ROMs were released at the same time early October.

Also, it is probably easier to disable/hide NFC than to add it to a ROM

I have request for topaz/tapas developers, kindly use official tapas rom for Xiaomi.eu as it is more updated, stable and optimized. Thank you in advance
We are not interested in maintaining two ROMs for this device, just like we don't maintain separate ROMs for spes/spesn or sapphire/sapphiren.
It is what it is.

Reactions: Einar
Apply power down for fast boot. Power up for twrp. I always get it mixed up.
Got me wrong, mate. The + didn't meant volume up, I know how to enter recovery/fastboot with the buttons.
What got me off is the fact, that I had TWRP on HOS. No custom recovery is working on Lisa with HOS, neither TWRP nor OF.
And since the phone got a bootloop I couldn't enter fastboot to re-install 1.0.5., vol up and vol down got me into TWRP.

In the end I made a sideload through TWRP and installed 1.0.6 again. Afterwards the recovery was again the usual of HOS, no TWRP available.

So no big deal at all, was just curious that a TWRP made for A12 was working ion a device with A14 installed.

Hello friends, I have a question, I believe it is simple for you who understand better. I'm using the latest version of the weekly beta, I'd like to know when it's worth switching to the "current" stable version. My question is more or less the following, which version would be more "up to date" than the beta, my cell phone is a Poco F4 GT, current stable version at 0.6, is it worth exchanging the latest beta for the current stable?

I assume you know that this feature only works from the lock screen.

Actually, it doesn't work for me either, unless I misunderstood what it is supposed to do.
I have the option of not showing the reboot/shut down nor the notification shade while on lock screen, so keeping the power pressed gives a short vibration, but does nothing.
Keeping it pressed for longer (like 10 seconds maybe?) it restarts the phone.
As I fear time will come when I will need my device to be forced off by keeping the power button pressed, I leave the option disabled, but, as already said, it doesn't seem to work (or maybe it actually does a slightly different thing?)

Edit: I'm on Ishtar, 1.0.16

Hello friends, I have a question, I believe it is simple for you who understand better. I'm using the latest version of the weekly beta, I'd like to know when it's worth switching to the "current" stable version. My question is more or less the following, which version would be more "up to date" than the beta, my cell phone is a Poco F4 GT, current stable version at 0.6, is it worth exchanging the latest beta for the current stable?
OS1.0.4.0 and later for Poco F4 GT (Ingres) is newer than the latest weekly rom.
As mentioned in the post

Last edited:
Did anybody ever try bluetooth connection to a Dual App? It worked on MiUI 13 on my Mi10Pro. The dual app was pokemon go, and there is a little catching bluetooth device, that the game itself is doing to pairing with (you don't pair it like a normal BT device in the BT menu). Now the dual app finds the device, but pairing just times out.
Don't even know, how I would log that to get any idea what's happening.
I managed to get a log of the error:
"Error receiving broadcast intent"
a lot of "Unknown Source" and "Illegal state: own package not found"

That's what Xiaomi came up with by a pop-up saying the pogo app was crashing frequently (the app itself was running fine)

Can someone advise me how to properly trace the dual app connection. If it helps I could also trace a function connection attempt by the non-dual version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-15-11-42-06-006_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-15-11-42-06-006_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_2024-10-15-11-42-13-096_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-15-11-42-13-096_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator: