HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I just dirty flashed from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6 for star Mi11 Ultra. Immediately Gwallet, certain banking apps, xiaomi community app and youtube music cannot be opened. Tried clearing dalvik and cached and rebooting including reflashing the 1.0.6 ROM but no avail. Any suggestions? I am thinking of flashing down back to 1.0.5; does that count as a downgrade and where can i get the file as the sourceforge dir only contains latest ROM versions. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: ultra3000
Preparing for HyperOS 2 ;)

1000057343.jpg

I just dirty flashed from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6 for star Mi11 Ultra. Immediately Gwallet, certain banking apps, xiaomi community app and youtube music cannot be opened. Tried clearing dalvik and cached and rebooting including reflashing the 1.0.6 ROM but no avail. Any suggestions? I am thinking of flashing down back to 1.0.5; does that count as a downgrade and where can i get the file as the sourceforge dir only contains latest ROM versions. Thanks
I have already tried to dirty flash to 1.0.5. Don't do that. It messed up system completly..

Here I made a thread in "bugs", so if You get any new information or solution, just share it there. It may help in the future. Thanks.

There are developers on the forum, please answer the question

Here I made a thread in "bugs", so if You get any new information or solution, just share it there. It may help in the future. Thanks.

It has been said several times but use the command adb shell pm compile -a -f --full via a PC while the device is running.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony99
Hello. Tell me when they will fix the mechanism for hiding the number at the OS level, in version OS1.0.24.7.28.DEV xiaomi.eu this functionality stopped working. In version OS1.0.14.0 xiaomi.eu, hiding the number was never fixed. Tell me when the functionality of this mechanism will be restored.
I am attaching a screenshot.
Device: Xiaomi 13 (fuxi)
Rom: HyperOS by xiaomi.eu OS1.0.14.0.UMCCNXM
Wrong forum for that. Go and post it in the official forum.

It has been said several times but use the command adb shell pm compile -a -f --full via a PC while the device is in fastboot.
I have got an error code /system/bin/sh: pm: inaccessible or not found
These commands are entered while the device is running. Not via fastboot.
They are ADB commands.
Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot

The "USB debugging" and "USB debugging (Security settings)" functions must be enabled in the "developer options" settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-19-12-26-48-098_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-19-12-26-48-098_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
These commands are entered while the device is running. Not via fastboot.
They are ADB commands.
Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot

The "USB debugging" and "USB debugging (Security settings)" functions must be enabled in the "developer options" settings.
I have no option to enter developer settings. At the time of trying to repair system at 1.0.6.0 developer settings was not accesible. When I tried to enter developer settings, I have got error prompt, that "settings stopped working" or immediet reboot.

Managed to find a workaround but not the cause of it

Potential Fix:
1. Reinstall all apps affected (being unable to start app). It is noticed that apps that require Google authentication failed to launch or those requiring Xiaomi credentials. Apps which logged in via platform specific userid were not affected
2. This solved all apps except Google Wallet. The app still could not launch (not an issue of not passing Play Protect security checks). However upon installing the Gpay apk patch, i was able to open Google Wallet again

Why is this happening i have no idea. but it works and phone's working normally (for now)

Last edited:
I have no option to enter developer settings. At the time of trying to repair system at 1.0.6.0 developer settings was not accesible. When I tried to enter developer settings, I have got error prompt, that "settings stopped working" or immediet reboot.
Try reinstalling the ROM via fastboot.
If you are using root and mods, remove them before installing the ROM.

Reactions: banie01
Can someone help me to remove this fps count in corner, i updated my redwood with last update and this showed up, a can't find where to turn it off, thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-19-23-40-54-415_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-19-23-40-54-415_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    875.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Does this problem when updating from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6 happen on all mi 11 ultra/pro or only in some circumstantial cases? Would it be better for me to wait?

What is the case that Xiaomi did with Chinese devices that work outside the Chinese mainland? It closed all accounts of international phone numbers. You must register with a Chinese number. What is the solution?

Reactions: Smaritz