HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Nevermind, I was able to fix it by flashing back the stock ROM, and then installing the HyperOS EU using TWRP instead of Fastboot.
I'm on miui 14 (poco f5) xiaomi.eu (installed with fastboot), is there any way I can install orange fox and do dirty flash without losing data?

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to set the monthly data consumption of the telephone operator. It is displayed in the data settings button in the drop-down menu. thank you all.

Because in my Redmi K60/Poco F5 Pro it resets every week and doesn't take data consumption into account. Thanks again.

1000002093.jpg

How can I fix the bug of location dot notification always there?

Hello, I purchased this device in Mexico and already came with the dev ROM 1.0.23.12.9. Do you recommend installing TWRP and unlocking bootloader to go into the stable ROM or another weekly ROM? I am having some battery and os stability issues and I am not sure if they are fixed in recent updates.
Seems my bootloader is unlocked but no TWRP, what could be the best option for stability and performance?

You have the Weekly ROM installed.
Update via fastboot.

With this version on xiaomi 13 pro I dont have Revolut and wise app on play store. Its only me?

Hi there,

First time posting, so apologies if I'm off mark. I'm running into a crash issue with the gallery on Hyper OS. Every attempt to open it leads to a crash. Has anyone else faced this? Any tips on how to fix it?

Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
How can I force running 120Hz or maximum refresh rate on all apps and games ??? Some games are locked at 60Hz like Arena of Valor, pubg mobile

HI! Someone experiencing lags in gestures like back or recent apps on Xiaomi 12 cupid ? Sudenly gestures stop working for a while or until reboot. I have to turno off gestures and use navigation buttons

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Nevermind, I was able to fix it by flashing back the stock ROM, and then installing the HyperOS EU using TWRP instead of Fastboot.
I have bootloop if I install the rom with TWRP. Did you change slot A/B or something? I had to flash stock HyperOS and everything went back to normal. Can you also tell me if the launcher has round icons in POCO F5 xiaomi.eu?

@ingbrzy hi sir. do you think to create hyperos eu rom for xiaomi 12x (psyche) becouse the hyperos 1.0.2 released for xiaomi 12x china. we are waiting your rom. thanx for your effort.

I have 12s ultra. I need to install without formatting, because i had to change my imei. Is it possible without formatting?

Last edited:

Jeffjoker

Some games are locked for a reason and can't be unlocked.
There is an app that can increase it to 120hz, but when I enter the game it logs out, and I'm afraid my account will be locked due to third party software intervention. Some roms can unlock 120hz.

Reactions: khacluat123