HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Is this a bug in lockscreen notification (email)? Xiaomi 12
38d863276ed76adb02f0e818a585fde1.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

So those using Poco F5 what do you think of the performance so far?

For me I feel that there are stutters and lags scrolling and switching and opening apps.

Since I installed HyperOS, im not receiving push notifications in telegram. Most of the time I receive telegram notifications some hours later. Can I fix this?

Thank you guys for your good work!

Hi, 12 s Ultra, just installed stable release, wheather widget always shows "No Data" even with the city added in wheater app. Facebook app doesn't close when going back. Everything else just fine

I have redmi note 13 pro 5g and i unlock the device but when I try to flash the hyper os i get this messages and i don't have signal on sim cards can someone help me please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-15-00-49-28-744_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-15-00-49-28-744_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Hello! Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 pro 5G (garnet) Global rom, bootloader unlocked, installed MIUI EU rom and I find that the field strength icon is only faintly visible and there is a small cross in the lower corner. The phone sees the sim card, but there is no mobile internet or calls. I've been doing it for a couple of years, so I've tried the basics, but nothing helped. Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong? I tried with two different sim cards, nothing. As soon as I put the original software back on it, everything works immediately.
Thanks in advance for the tips.

Attachments

• Képernyőkép 2024-02-15 005710.jpg
    Képernyőkép 2024-02-15 005710.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 51
Hello! Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 pro 5G (garnet) Global rom, bootloader unlocked, installed MIUI EU rom and I find that the field strength icon is only faintly visible and there is a small cross in the lower corner. The phone sees the sim card, but there is no mobile internet or calls. I've been doing it for a couple of years, so I've tried the basics, but nothing helped. Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong? I tried with two different sim cards, nothing. As soon as I put the original software back on it, everything works immediately.
Thanks in advance for the tips.

I Updated to hyper OS 1.0.3 with wipe data - fresh install, and the widgets on my Xiaomi 12S Pro doesn't work at all. When I tap button to add any widget on home screen -> nothing happens and when i click and hold to add it manually on home screen - it does not "lock in place" and I'm unable to confirm the position -> i can only cancel / go back. Found a similar problem on a different forum but no one was answering since 3 months. I decided to make an account here and ask a question. Sry if i add it to a wrong topic
Just turn off the Internet and use airplane mode. This BUG has been around for a long time.

Highest I managed to peak all frequencies for a quick screenshot

X2 seems to only max out at 2592MHz
Thanks for confirming. Odd that Xiaomi lowered the max clock like that for the Note 12 Turbo's HyperOS update..

Does anyone know if flashing the kernel from a global ROM would work and restore the higher clock speeds?

Just Installed TAPAS through Flashboot yesterday. First time I have ever installed a custom ROM, was really nervous but everything went very smoothly.
Loving everything about it right now.
Thank you very much DEVS! :emoji_handshake:

• Love
Reactions: geko95gek
Since I installed HyperOS, im not receiving push notifications in telegram. Most of the time I receive telegram notifications some hours later. Can I fix this?

Thank you guys for your good work!
I don't have this issue with telegram.

Make sure it's not going to sleep or something.

Can confirm many issues on Redmi Note 12 Turbo. Slow. Glitchy going from vertical to horizontal. Bad battery life. Some issues with occasional delayed notifications. Had some issues with Messenger. Dirty flashed from Xiaomi EU 14 to Xiaomi EU HyperOS 1. Also using Magisk with Play Integrity Next.

Can confirm many issues on Redmi Note 12 Turbo. Slow. Glitchy going from vertical to horizontal. Bad battery life. Some issues with occasional delayed notifications. Had some issues with Messenger. Dirty flashed from Xiaomi EU 14 to Xiaomi EU HyperOS 1. Also using Magisk with Play Integrity Next.
Why using Play Integ on the ROM?

Battery Life seems okay for me. I dirty flashed it again after my first time seemed to not have applied all changes.

Unimportant Notifications is the worst thing yet,

Why using Play Integ on the ROM?

Battery Life seems okay for me. I dirty flashed it again after my first time seemed to not have applied all changes.

Unimportant Notifications is the worst thing yet,
Not sure why. I think I'm still expecting the play integrity to fail in Xiaomi EU.

I might flash it again and without magisk.

Tengo redmi note 13 pro 5g y desbloqueo el dispositivo, pero cuando intento flashear el Hyper OS, aparece este mensaje y no tengo señal en las tarjetas SIM, ¿alguien puede ayudarme, por favor?

Reactions: TomSak and donger