HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

hallo community
redmi note 13 pro 5g (garnet) here with global miui rom. (bought via amazon-germany)
my bootlader will be ready to be unlocked in about 4 hours.
is it bulletproof to flash hyper OS (stable) onto my unlocked phone with mi flash tool?
or is there something i should consider?
thx in advance.

Miflash is not used to install xiaomi.eu ROM !!
Read the first post or look here.
thx for the ultra fast response.
may i ask, if there is any problem to go with twrp method, as i just now saw, that there i have OTA updates. what i recently read is, that the fastboot method is the method to use.
but id like the OTA updates a lot, so what do you suggest?

so there is no "problem" with twrp and it works perfectly like the other method, right?
Yes, in theory. There are many different versions of TWRP for most devices, you need to make sure that you have a TWRP updated for your Android version.

Hi!

I'm unable to provide a logcat currently as I've been unable to interface with my device over USB when connecting to PC since updating. I've written a forum post about this already if anyone has any suggestions on how I may be able to resolve this so I can better supply the developers with information and make use of my device.

Here is my experience of the latest Hyper OS stable version on my unrooted Xiaomi 13 (fuxi) device after updating via A13 TWRP from MiUi 14 latest stable release.

No gallery crashes or issues in several days thankfully. Simply works as intended out of the box for now. Will follow up if I start to experience any problems in this area.

Notes and Frequent Phrases do not sync with Xiaomi Cloud anymore. I can see this has been addressed by the developers and that a potential fix will be included in future ROM releases. (Great! Thank you).

The security scan / virus check doesn't behave as intended and freezes at 3% progress upon attempted execution. This happens everytime. It freezes on restrict access to verification codes.

When running a security scan the payment environment is flagged as a possible security vulnerability however this doesn't affect Google pay or banking apps with the integrity module installed.

The Trending Tab in Mi Video doesn't function anymore. If you click it it simply behaves as a ghost button and does nothing. I've tried clearing cache and other basic solutions but so far no results.

Gboard occasionally stops working and I'm prompted with a system warning. This seems to happen most frequently on the home page and while using global search apk as my app drawer.

USB OTG checkbox is unselectable and immediately toggles itself off when you leave the settings page. Interestingly I noticed similar behaviour in twrp when trying to select it as well. I don't know if related.

Bugs in Third Party applications since updating :

Since the update the Fitbit application from Google has been unstable. It works fine most of the time however if you attempt to look at previous days you've logged and go back further than a few days it will crash reliably every time.

Starling Bank APK will not function due to security vulnerabilities. I've did some googling and this appears to be a result of the stricter than normal checks that Starling use on the file system. I doubt this can be fixed but I figure it might be worth flagging if the developers are unaware or other users have a fix.

Thanks for all the hard work!
Follow up to this with the new release,

Still no gallery crashes, phone appears to be more stable and battery life about on par with the last release of MIUI 14 which is good.

Notes & Frequent phrases etc all sync with Xiaomi cloud as expected now, though I did end up with duplicates (an old and new version likely due to the disparity).

Virus Scan and Security Check now complete as expected and works flawlessly without freezing or detecting anything unusual.

Payment Environment no longer flagged as a security vulnerability and Google Wallet still functions as expected.

Gboard still occasionally crashes particularly when taking screenshots but happens in lots of other circumstances as well.

Trending tab in MiVideo works again.

USB OTG and connecting to computer working as expected on my laptop.

Fitbit application no longer crashing when going back several days in the calendar and now works as it did in MIUI 14.

Starling Bank still doesn't work, as far as I can tell it is able to detect that the bootloader is unlocked. Will be moving banks as I don't see this as something the rom developers can realistically address.

Overall solid improvement, many thanks for the hard work.

I am slightly disappointed the Onedrive integrations from the Global Version of MiGallery introduced in MiUI 14 and HyperOS haven't made their way to Xiaomi EU's rom yet. Is this possible to implement or is this a china rom limitation? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,
I installed the ROM and TWRP today on my Xiaomi 12. Runs fine so far.
But I noticed, that I can not add any widgets. Nothing happens when I press set / select.

Also the older Android Widgets are not accessible. Nothing happens when I select the option for "Android Widgets".

Is this a known bug?

Hi,
I installed the ROM and TWRP today on my Xiaomi 12. Runs fine so far.
But I noticed, that I can not add any widgets. Nothing happens when I press set / select.

Also the older Android Widgets are not accessible. Nothing happens when I select the option for "Android Widgets".

Is this a known bug?
Hello, I had the same problem on my Xiaomi 12s Pro and i asked here, but didn't wait enough and downgraded to MIUI14 Stable. (with wipe data). Someone answered after that, saying it's a "known issue" and i just have to use airplane mode (to block all connections: wifi, bluetooth etc) when setting widgets, then turn off airplane mode after i set them. "it should work". Never tried that. But i'm curious if this actually works for you or if anyone has a different opinion

Reactions: Jonas225
Small update to my last post. I've narrowed down exactly what causes GBoard to crash for me on my Xiaomi 13. It's whenever I take a screenshot and immediately crop the file by clicking the preview to edit it. After confirming my crop GBoard will always stop working and it will prompt me to send an error report.

Hello, I had the same problem on my Xiaomi 12s Pro and i asked here, but didn't wait enough and downgraded to MIUI14 Stable. (with wipe data). Someone answered after that, saying it's a "known issue" and i just have to use airplane mode (to block all connections: wifi, bluetooth etc) when setting widgets, then turn off airplane mode after i set them. "it should work". Never tried that. But i'm curious if this actually works for you or if anyone has a different opinion
Thanks for the answer! In airplane mode I got access to the (old) Android Widgets and I was able to set my clock again!

Reactions: YouClaud
It's good that they are published.
It's just a pity that they announced that they will not support HyperOS on Android 13 and then release these ROMs.
Of course decisions change. Only death is final.;)

Last edited:
Hello, is it possible to kill this event grouping? I have just one event there. It makes no sense to have it in group. It showed up like that by itself after an while. Also is it possible to run an app just with icon in left upper status bar without notification in drawer? As the notification in drawer makes no sense and does nothing except taking space in drawer. Thanks

Attachments

• 1000022165.jpg
    1000022165.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a pity that they announced that they will not support HyperOS on Android 13 and then release these ROMs.
Like I said earlier: "We don't plan to support Android 13 based HyperOS at this point."
I left it vague on purpose because it's better to get people off my back than to have them spam "when room ready" in my DMs.
The meaning behind that sentence is basically "it'll be supported when I decide to invest the time in it".
Since I happen to have a Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G, which received Android 13 based HyperOS lately, I was able to test it.

Hi,

It is great to see a love for Xiaomi 12x : xiaomi.eu_multi_PSYCHE_OS1.0.3.0.TLDCNXM_os1-13.zip

Thanks xiaomi.eu <3

I'm finding that FairEmail takes a good couple of seconds to launch on my Redmi Note 13 Pro (Garnet). This isn't the case on other phones I have. I installed Aqua Mail and it launches instantaneously. Even if I launch FairEmail, press the home key, and then press the icon again (so it's already running), it's slow to reappear. I tried clearing the cache, then clearly the data and even reinstalling it. It was slow to load even on its first launch. Any ideas?

I'm finding that FairEmail takes a good couple of seconds to launch on my Redmi Note 13 Pro (Garnet). This isn't the case on other phones I have. I installed Aqua Mail and it launches instantaneously. Even if I launch FairEmail, press the home key, and then press the icon again (so it's already running), it's slow to reappear. I tried clearing the cache, then clearly the data and even reinstalling it. It was slow to load even on its first launch. Any ideas?
I have the official Microsoft Outlook lagging horribly. I don't think I've ever experienced anything like that. Note 13 Pro (Garnet, xiaomi.eu stable 1.0.10 hyperOS)

I have the official Microsoft Outlook lagging horribly. I don't think I've ever experienced anything like that. Note 13 Pro (Garnet, xiaomi.eu stable 1.0.10 hyperOS)
I'm glad it's not just me then. I came straight from the official global ROM with MIUI 14 to .eu stable HyperOS. The issue wasn't present in the global ROM. I'm not sure if it was present in .eu MIUI 14.

I noticed that Garnet doesn't appear to be receiving HyperOS weeklies, which is disappointing. We might be stuck with this issue for 2-3 months.

That means I'll be checking this thread once more for possible HyperOS for Mix 4 hehe

I can’t download video filters in the gallery, I’m using Redmi K60 (Mondrian). Can anyone help me, sorry for my bad English
1000055062.jpg

Fuxi update 1.0.7.0 gallery bug fixed.
I noticed now when I get a notification I cant swipe right to delete it from the notif bar, when I swipe the notification right it goes to the control center, only when I swipe it to the left it deletes the notification (it switched sides).
Also if I want to go from the control center to the notification bar instead of the usual swipe right, I need to swipe left, it also changed directions. (my control center is from pulling down on the right side of the screen). Please try to bring back the normal directions of swiping on the delete notification and switching from the control center to the notification bar :)