HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Have you tried updating? Were there any problems?
Yes, I tried, but the Turkish translation is lacking. I switched from the weekly version to the stable version in the hope that the deficiencies would be fixed, but it was not as I expected. Turkish translation deficiencies increased even more. Although I have reported these situations before, no one is interested.

It's a pleasure to see an update for Xiaomi 12X, unfairly forgotten device! Would like to report some issues here.

1. Themes app crashes while downloading widgets data (log is attached)
2. Xiaomi Sound is called Misound for some reason (wouldn't be Mi Sound correct?)

Attachments

• themes.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: Zezebro and Marko94
It's a pleasure to see an update for Xiaomi 12X, unfairly forgotten device! Would like to report some issues here.

2. Xiaomi Sound is called Misound for some reason (wouldn't be Mi Sound correct?)
Thanks for reporting the bugs, what about the overall experience, is it smooth? does it have any stuttering?

Reactions: Marko94
Has anyone tried to install Stable Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 13 (Model No: 2211133C) ??? I am currently on Global ROM with Unlocked BL and wanted to use GPay/Google Wallet and Android Auto (I bought my Xiaom13 from CHINA and flashed to Global ROM). Wanted to try Xiaomi.Eu ROM but need more information. If anyone can help/share would be great.
I have 2211133C running HyperOs 1.0.6.
Beside the gallery crash, it runs very well, low battery consumption, very fast, Gwallet and GPay working fine since January fix.
I don't have Android auto in my car, so I can't help you about it.
I personally recommend EU ROM for this phone, I also sent a donation to developers to thanks them!
I am about to upgrade to 1.0.7 to see if gallery crash is fixed.

Fuxi update 1.0.7.0 gallery bug fixed.
I noticed now when I get a notification I cant swipe right to delete it from the notif bar, when I swipe the notification right it goes to the control center, only when I swipe it to the left it deletes the notification (it switched sides).
Also if I want to go from the control center to the notification bar instead of the usual swipe right, I need to swipe left, it also changed directions. (my control center is from pulling down on the right side of the screen). Please try to bring back the normal directions of swiping on the delete notification and switching from the control center to the notification bar :)
Just put Control Center on left side (there is a config to do that) and I believe it will be ok.

Does this work going from Weekly Beta MIUi to Stable HyperOS on 12x without wipe? Not sure if it's downgrade or upgrade.

Does this work going from Weekly Beta MIUi to Stable HyperOS on 12x without wipe? Not sure if it's downgrade or upgrade.
I am not an expert but in first page of this thread they inform from weekly to stable is a downgrade and wipe is needed.

I am not an expert but in first page of this thread they inform from weekly to stable is a downgrade and wipe is needed.
Yes but that is from a higher version of Hyper OS to a lower one. Being MIUi to HyperOS I tend to go with upgrade. But I want to be on the safe side.

You can update without deleting data. Consider this an update. (It's always good to have a backup)

You are wrong.
ROMs for devices with A/B partitions without a dedicated recovery partition include TWRP if available for that model.
So if I install ROM selecting the option "Automatically reflash TWRP after flashing ROM", I will update TWRP with version embedded in the ROM?
1000045416.jpg

FUXI has a dedicated partition for recovery (A/B rec). TWRP is not part of the ROM.
TWRP is installed/updated separately.

Reactions: leomonde
Fuxi 1.0.7.0
Classic control center toggles still don't take the theme's color.
Everything else seems good.

idk. actually idk what's eSIM at all.

but now I searched in the settings and it wasn't there. where should I check?
It is a form of SIM built into the phone basically
It should be at SIM cards & mobile networks and there should be Use eSIM and Manage eSIM options

After updated my Poco F5 (Marble) from MIUI14(EU) to the latest Hyperos(EU), the AR function doesn't seem to work on this device.
This device is on the ARCore supported device list.(Link)
The AR function on Google map (Live View) and Pokemon Go (AR+) works fine on MIUI 14, but seems have some problem on Hyperos.
Open AR+ on Pokemon Go will crash the game, and use Live view on google map will popup a message said "Can not enable AR function".
I've installed ARCore(Google Play Services for AR) from Play store.
Any possible fix? Thanks.
Anyone got a solution for this? Or anyone on marble got the same problem of AR?

How does it perform compared to the latest stable of MIUI 14?

It is a form of SIM built into the phone basically
It should be at SIM cards & mobile networks and there should be Use eSIM and Manage eSIM options
So yeah, I got it working in the end.
This is how I did it:
Install eSIM on global MIUI, dirty flash xiaomi.eu rom on top of it, flash global modem file and all is well.

Xiaomi 12 translation error(Hungary). In the messages app replace the Search messages to Üzenetek keresése.
1000042290.png

Way worse, to be honest. Wait till it gets rebuild or something

Отправлено с моего 2112123AG через Tapatalk
Damn... Knowing Xiaomi, it will probably take a while before fixing that. Does it have the new battery life settings? Limiting it to charge only up to 85%?

Currently using latest MIUI 14 for Xiaomi12X with twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.9_A13-psyche-skkk.img but there is alrdy a twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-psyche-skkk.img.
But because the HyperOS for Xiaomi12X based still on Android 13, i need to stay on the A13 TRWP and not Update to the A14 TWRP, right?

1. Fixed.
2. Called "Misound" where? The app is called "Earphones" everywhere I check.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-26-08-22-58-614_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-26-08-22-58-614_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_2024-02-26-08-23-15-191_com.miui.misound.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-26-08-23-15-191_com.miui.misound.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 181