HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Disconnect the Gallery app from Google Photos.
Bez názvu.png
The photo will still be backed up to Google, but actions in the Gallery will not affect/no delete backups in GFoto.

Last edited:
Hey at all, I am very surprised seeing HyperOS for Xiaomi Mi10 (Umi). I have installed the latest stable version of MIUI 14 together with TWRP-3.7.1_12-0-umi-TeamWin. But I am a bit confused about the naming of the different TWRP's. Is the one I have installed the actual version (according to android version) that will work for HyperOS? At least, it is the most actual according to date. Thank you very much for clearification.

Thank you for your fast answer. Do you know what is the difference between twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14_FBEv2-umi-skkk.img and twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-umi-skkk.img ? I could not find any info at the download page. I am also a bit confused about the naming of the v8.6_A14 TWRP. I thought I should use a TWRP for android 13, because the HyperOS for Umi is based on android 13. Is the A14 TWRP compatible to lower versions? Thanks again for your help, but this just confuses me a bit.

Last edited:
I have Mi11 and currently have TWRP installed for A13, if I install hyperos using Fastboot first_install_with_data_format will this also remove twrp thats already installed,

I want to do clean install with hyperos

I have Mi11 and currently have TWRP installed for A13, if I install hyperos using Fastboot first_install_with_data_format will this also remove twrp thats already installed,

I want to do clean install with hyperos
Yes, you have to install TWRP after flashing the ROM.

Reactions: snow1
Read always carefully the OP before upgrade .EU ROM

The answer is that you SHOULDN'T upgrade from Weekly to Stable without FORMAT

Mmm, everytime i asked in past it was "no upgrade from weekly to stable" (MiUI14), OP says "...from Hyperos weekly to stable" (not MIUI14 to Hyperos), but last time i asked someone said from MIUI14 to HyperOS it will be an upgrade, so its possible to upgrade. So i think you are wrong here, btw, clean install is always better, but i never had any problems with upgrade installation in past.

Reactions: darki
Thank you for your fast answer. Do you know what is the difference between twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14_FBEv2-umi-skkk.img and twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-umi-skkk.img ? I could not find any info at the download page. I am also a bit confused about the naming of the v8.6_A14 TWRP. I thought I should use a TWRP for android 13, because the HyperOS for Umi is based on android 13. Is the A14 TWRP compatible to lower versions? Thanks again for your help, but this just confuses me a bit.
FBv2 je určena pro AOSP ROM. You can also use TWRP A13.

Reactions: Schmolle
Thanks to the Devs for the latest HyperOS Update on Munch. Works without problems as always :)
Hello, what friend would like to ask you if you did the installation from miui 14 to hyperOs in dirty using twrp
I appreciate your response, thanks in advance.

Thanks to the Devs for the latest HyperOS Update on Munch. Works without problems as always :)

Munch F4 updated using twrp all good

Munch F4 updated using twrp all good
Hello, how are you, greetings, I wanted to ask you if the update that you did was done dirty using twrp since I am on the latest 1014 stable and I want to update to the first one of hyperOs and I wanted to know if everything was fine, that is, if it worked for you No problem since I also want to do it but I want to be sure that everything goes well. I appreciate your response, thank you.

Hello, how are you, greetings, I wanted to ask you if the update that you did was done dirty using twrp since I am on the latest 1014 stable and I want to update to the first one of hyperOs and I wanted to know if everything was fine, that is, if it worked for you No problem since I also want to do it but I want to be sure that everything goes well. I appreciate your response, thank you.
Yes I updated from the last miui 14 .EU stable with twrp. All looks okay so far. NFC card payments seem okay to, I didn't need to reinstall anything

you dont have to rename anything ... here is an older detailed how to

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image.64508/
its
you dont have to rename anything ... here is an older detailed how to

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image.64508/
its a whole lot to do with, please can you tell me how to overcome the twrp internal storage not showing errors when formatting data on twrp since i am used to flashing via recovery

Hi guys, I've updated to the latest stable release on Mi 11, everything is running smoothly except there's an annoying vibration to each notification coming to the phone now. I can't find in the setting where to turn it off, can someone point me to the correct menu?

Hi, which file is suitable for my Xiaomi 13? Does it matter which developer it is?
Stable rom or weekly release. I would like to try hyper os.
Thanks.

POCOF3
Have anyone tried HyperOS?
Is stable enough to use?
Thanks
Does not work SMS. Updated from stable Miui 14 from Xiaomi.eu. The phone has two SIM cards. Wherein Sms doesn't work in both. At the same time, everything is in order with SIM cards: Calls and mobile Internet work correctly and without errors

I am adding to my answer: The application was installed on the phone "Sms From Google" . I forcibly installed the standard application as the default application and everything worked.

Last edited:
Does not work SMS. Updated from stable Miui 14 from Xiaomi.eu. The phone has two SIM cards. Wherein Sms doesn't work in both. At the same time, everything is in order with SIM cards: Calls and mobile Internet work correctly and without errors

I am adding to my answer: The application was installed on the phone "Sms From Google" . I forcibly installed the standard application as the default application and everything worked.
Mine works Mi 11 Venus and Google Messages app. The OS is very stable and everything works.

Reactions: Giannichedda
am i not supposed to rename the rom etc, please can you be more specific
You have to extract the contents of the zip file to access the update.bat and run it. Do not flash the zip file, that won't work. Need to extract and run the windows_update bat file

Hey, I'm trying to look through the replies but haven't found anything related.

Hi, I'm on the latest MIUI14 stable build on my Mi 11 Ultra.
I'm looking to upgrade and need to know what I'm supposed to do.
Can I use TWRP even though I'm going to a newer android version and do I need to wipe data?

Thanks!