HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, first many thanks for bringing HyperOS to Mi11 Ultra. Just a little question: I remember that with MIUI14 latest TWRP was inside the flashable zip, so that even with installing via fastboot we had latest TWRP without flashing that after. So it was easy to just boot to TWRP after flashing and flash magisk. Is it same now or do i have to boot latest A14 TWRP with fastboot and then install magisk (and twrp with "install to recovery ramdisk" ) ? Thx
Sorry for quoting myself, but as nobody has an answer i gave it for myself ;-) Installed Hyperos on my phone via fastboot (with some errors, but i think that was a bad cable...works at 3nd try...), then booted into twrp and voila, there is latest twrp.....didn't install it so its inside the ROM zip.
Btw.,most seems to work, rear display didn't go off after time (like before)...but thats another thing...

its

its a whole lot to do with, please can you tell me how to overcome the twrp internal storage not showing errors when formatting data on twrp since i am used to flashing via recovery
it depends on your device… use fastboot as I have described in the how to. I think everything is described.

Aww come on there are almost 70 pages, and I have found people talking about it but no detailed answer or guide.
there is no need of detailed answer or guide. As we are saying on these pages is that you can dirty flash HyperOs and some users said that looks fine and had zero problems.
However clean install (wipe data) is recommended.

Actually i just verified receiving SMS not working. Maybe due to dirty flash. Mi 11 Venus

Edit: delete permissions and turn off RCS seems working

Last edited:
i could make a wish and wake up tomorrow to see the amazing mods have a hyperOS rom for the redmi note 10 pro, that would be awesome

let me make the wish

hi guys, noobish question here.

Got 14u a few days ago, still waiting for the mandatory 30 days in order to unlock the bootloader.

i plan to flash stable version since i need my phone for work and cant afford to have buggy phone in case something goes wrong with weekly.

What is the usual frequency of stable releases?

hi guys, noobish question here.

Got 14u a few days ago, still waiting for the mandatory 30 days in order to unlock the bootloader.

i plan to flash stable version since i need my phone for work and cant afford to have buggy phone in case something goes wrong with weekly.

What is the usual frequency of stable releases?
Did you activate the sim card using Xiaomi activation service? Mine doesn't work in USA. I was able to activate in 2021 February but since then the activation service is not working.

Hi Poco F3's owners,

Who already tested the Bluetooth Headphones & Speakers with the HyperOS?
How are the sound quality and connection reliability?
Please feedback,

Sorry, I have a dumb question, can I update from MIUI 14 weekly to hyperOS for my MI 11 without clean install?

Does anybody know why Xiaomi won't update Poco F5? They pretty much updated every region except CN Stable, so neither EU team can provide us an update too

I don't have expand top notification feature on Poco X6 5G (garnet). I have it on 12T Pro (diting). Do I have to do something for it to appear?

Does anyone else has the issue? I cannot open the hidden folder files from file manager ? It seems like those files are damage or encrypted and cant be opened... Please help.
It happened after upgrading to hyper OS MI 11 ultra

Hi,
I use Xiaomi.eu HyperOS 1.0 on my Xiaomi 12 for a few month now. Something that still annoys me is the limited volume when using headphones. I understand that this is regional restriction (for EU countries) on the official Global ROM.

Can this limitation be removed in the Xiaomi.eu ROM?
BUMP!

I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I'm on a EU device, so I need to flash the modem files.

As it seems this has to be done every update, did somebody maybe made a package that can be flashed through TWRP (with OTG)?

I always prefer to try and do all on the phone if possible and only get the laptop out if something goes wrong.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I'm on a EU device, so I need to flash the modem files.

As it seems this has to be done every update, did somebody maybe made a package that can be flashed through TWRP (with OTG)?

I always prefer to try and do all on the phone if possible and only get the laptop out if something goes wrong.
Yes. Looks like you can copy the modem.img to local storage and then in TWRP install this image to the modem partition. As for OTG, I could flash even the ROM itself from OTG, so I think you should be fine flashing modem from OTG.

Reactions: Bamn09
Yes. Looks like you can copy the modem.img to local storage and then in TWRP install this image to the modem partition. As for OTG, I could flash even the ROM itself from OTG, so I think you should be fine flashing modem from OTG.
So only modemfirmware.img the rest in that file can be ignored?

Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G / POCO X6

Attachments

• modem.png
    modem.png
    286.8 KB · Views: 83
Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G / POCO X6
In the Houji zip found on this forum the file is named modemfirmware.img 217mb.

I guess that should be the one.
There are more files in the zip, I think those are just to accommodate fastboot flashing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-18-12-43-59-226_com.cxinventor.file.explorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-18-12-43-59-226_com.cxinventor.file.explorer.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 45
In the Houji zip found on this forum the file is named modemfirmware.img
That should be it. I have seen it with different names before. I think you downloaded it not from the firmware repository but from a custom packed place. You can name the file whatever you want, it's not of importance.

Edit: Seems like the procedure varies across devices. See the next comment made by gogocar62, don't flash that image from TWRP. That's when the other files comes in hand. Those are shell/command prompt files which make it easy for you to flash it using a PC without writing the commands yourself. Just double click on the file of your platform.

Bamn09

No. For "houji" it is not possible in TWRP.
Only "modemfirmware.img" is installed, the other files are just PC tools.

Last edited: