HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

RN 13 pro 5g user here. In themes app, search doesn't work. Anything I type, it shows not found. Even the suggested keywords (besides a couple ones) don't show any really either.

Any way to fix it ?

Hi Poco F3's owners,

Who already tested the Bluetooth Headphones & Speakers with the HyperOS?
How are the sound quality and connection reliability?
Please feedback,
Bluetooth with Headphones looks fine as on MIUI 14. Also I use Viper4Android EQ and works without problems

Reactions: Jacometto
Hi guys, since the update to Hyper OS yesterday, i have battery drain....6% in one hour, without using the phone, AOD on and mobile data on !
Can anyone has the same problem ?
Maybe it is the first update, or the next update will correct that ?
Thank you

Hi guys, since the update to Hyper OS yesterday, i have battery drain....6% in one hour, without using the phone, AOD on and mobile data on !
Thank you
do clear install, format and flash - no problem will be

Reactions: Jacometto
RN 13 pro 5g user here. In themes app, search doesn't work. Anything I type, it shows not found. Even the suggested keywords (besides a couple ones) don't show any really either.

Any way to fix it ?
It's the Chinese Themes store that's being auto-translated. You'd have to search in Chinese if you expect any results.

Reactions: lidicoxe
Did you activate the sim card using Xiaomi activation service? Mine doesn't work in USA. I was able to activate in 2021 February but since then the activation service is not working.
not exactly sure what do you mean but I do have issues with sms.
I'm not able to backup sms and call logs via Xiaomi Cloud because I can't receive sms for some reason.
tried turning off RCS, clearing data, installing other sms app like Textra.

Does anyone else has the issue? I cannot open the hidden folder files from file manager ? It seems like those files are damage or encrypted and cant be opened... Please help.
It happened after upgrading to hyper OS MI 11 ultra
Use another file manager like xplore or solid explorer

Also two more question

I am currently using an AliExpress bought mi 11 ultra , which I believe is a Chinese device with a global ROM running

Bootloader is unlocked

I hope I would have no issues flashing this ROM , is there any restriction for Chinese devices ??

It might be a dumb question , I know

And is the camera here, the Leica camera with the vibrant and authentic color rendition stuff

Last edited:
Did clean install on mi 11 , it's early days but it seems the battery life is worse compared to miui 14 , setup on both the same

Maybe it needs time to adjust?

Good afternoon guys,

I downloaded the Aurora Stable new version, but I was not able to unzip by two diferent programs. Finally I unzip the file, but two errors have appeared, something with termination file and other with super.img.8 file. Maybe there is something wrong with this file. More people faced with same problem.
Thanks in advance, you are doing a really great job.

Waiting for the correct one.

BEST regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mali2
Bluetooth with Headphones looks fine as on MIUI 14. Also I use Viper4Android EQ and works without problems
Did you check if the MIUI14 previous "Settings / Sound & Touch / Sound Effects / < Dolby Effects, Mi Sound and Earphone Controls >" features still present in the current HyperOS (A13) for Poco F3 (Alioth)?

IMG_20240418_140157.jpg

Could you please share your screenshot of it?

I found some stupid kind of bug in HyperOS....anyone that uses PhoneProfiles App? Everytime this app wants turn wifi on or off i have a popup that asks for allow that....
I found setting "allow wifi control" for apps, but slider is on, but popup is there. Maybe its a feature, but foer me it looks like a very annoying bug ;-)

Did clean install on mi 11 , it's early days but it seems the battery life is worse compared to miui 14 , setup on both the same

Maybe it needs time to adjust?
Work fine

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-18-14-12-18-243_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-18-14-12-18-243_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 90
Work fine
Same setup as miui 14 , gone worse

Looks like you are charging inbetween hard to figure out what you getting overall so can compare
What do you get from 100% to letting it go to around 20-30% without charging

Using white theme ?
dark theme helps because the LEDs turn off reducing power use

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-18-19-19-13-203_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-18-19-19-13-203_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Is anyone having this problem with the white album cover?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-18-16-01-49-655_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-18-16-01-49-655_com.miui.home.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 519
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else when doing zoom photos on "Photo" Setting don't get actual zoomed photos but normal 1x? Mi11

Dirty flashed on Poco F3 6/128, everything's working fine so far. Cheers to devs for keeping us up-to-date!
Kinda waiting for Poco F6 tho, both memory size and batter life are becoming an issue :c

Reactions: seidenarrow
Thank you
You can try, Clear data for Play Services and Google stuffs. Also System UI.
My M11U also exhibited battery drain and it gets very warm and unresponsive after upgrading to Hyper OS.

I should also add I reflashed HyperOS zip in TWRP (without data wipe) and everything seems fine now.

Careful with Aurora, the reuploaded rom has issues too, phone boots but there is no wifi or mobile data! I try to reflash..

Reactions: Mali2
Sometimes I don't get sound on notifications, I thought it was exclusively for WhatsApp groups chat, but I just noticed it happens for emails or telegram n individual chats too.
The thing is that I get the visual notification, but not the sound. I double checked the apps notification settings, they're all fine. I tried disabling and enabling them again, but still happens.

Using a redmi note 13 pro 5g.