Ice Cream Sandwich

TruskyMX

Members
Jun 7, 2011
I'm sure you all saw this and went, where??? LOL

Question: How long do you thing it will take for our friends across the sea to come up with their interpretation if ICS?

Although I plan to purchase a Galaxy Nexus I will still have my Desire so I can still help out in the Desire GSM thread, where I am feeling very comfortable ATM.

Just wondering.

My update is in early December. Hopefully the Galaxy Nexus is supported by then. Will probably be getting it regardless but miui would be awesome as my Original Droid is barely chugging along.

I was wondering if there was going to be a stock desire rom, but you never know....they always get rid of the classics first!

4 days after release of Ice Cream Sandwich, what a useless threat. WHO KNOWS, what you expecting a specific date, it will be ready when it will be ready.

i cant get the nexus prime or galaxy nexus this year contract ends next year october :( so will get the next nexus

i cant get the nexus prime or galaxy nexus this year contract ends next year october :( so will get the next nexus

By the time you read this (in 55 minutes) Google will bring out Ice Cream Sandwich and the Galaxy Nexus!! Let hope I don't nerd myself.

So its out now, I did pose the quiestion to @miuirom and shall await an answer. It will take them a while and I will be patient.

as soon as ics is released and they get to work on the miui rom update for 4.0 it will take them around 2-3 months of work but they will still update the normal rom until they are done then they would make the new version mix with the 2.3 version