[ICON]MIUI 11/12 Global Icon Pack Flasher

i try it again, nothing change...but is the icon is in this path /system/media/theme/miui_mod_icons?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

that is correct... you can delete that folder and do a restart... apply and reaplly theme... the calculator should look really ugly...
after that try flashing this...

Can't flash it on devices like mine (mi9) cause the path for us is |system-root/system/media/theme/miui_mod_icons|
I have mi 9t and the path is also system-root/system/media/theme/miui_mod_icons
the "system" partition is mounted in system root... twrp will automatically find it :)

no issue... you can flash

Attachments

• 92849938-fa37-4696-a43c-178f0a179ae2.jpg
    92849938-fa37-4696-a43c-178f0a179ae2.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 509
do i need to mount the system partition first before flash? maybe this the problem

Tested in Mi8, with latest EU Stable version. Anything changes after flashing, wipe cache and dalvik, and changing themes. I also tried to mount manually the system partition.

It worked thanks.
Btw, this is what I do. I first delete the miui_mod_icons folder, than flash the zip provided above and cleared both Dalvik cache and cache after the flash.
The icon changes even without reapplying the theme after boot

• Love
Reactions: mihalyn90
It worked thanks.
Btw, this is what I do. I first delete the miui_mod_icons folder, than flash the zip provided above and cleared both Dalvik cache and cache after the flash.
The icon changes even without reapplying the theme after boot
finally some good news :)
just for my information, what devices do you use?

well worst case what you can do.. .download my zip, unpack and copy only the miui_mod_icons folder to your SD card...
go to twrp, mount system, untick read only... go to file explorer... go to system_root/system/media/themes and delete the whole miui_mod_icons then copy the one from internal memory...

well worst case what you can do.. .download my zip, unpack and copy only the miui_mod_icons folder to your SD card...
go to twrp, mount system, untick read only... go to file explorer... go to system_root/system/media/themes and delete the whole miui_mod_icons then copy the one from internal memory...

error when copy in twrp

actually if that folder is removed, everything should go more or less square...
if you managed to delete, it means that it is mounted as write-able...
the error one is maybe insufficient space... still lookign around...

sorry my mistake, the apps icon is now default just the miui apps is not and square, such as contact,calculator. folder icon also missing. tq for helping me.

can you please flash again my zip, and check if the miui_mod_icons folder reapears?

thank you